Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Anyone who legitimately finds project management interesting must have had a very terrible childhood. I'm literally copying and pasting the various sections of a group report together now and even that's taking hours to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Anyone who legitimately finds project management interesting must have had a very terrible childhood. I'm literally copying and pasting the various sections of a group report together now and even that's taking hours to do.

Lol my Dad has a masters in it!

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

My last exam is in two hours and I am not in the form

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭sibby

I chose it as an elective this semester........it's definitely not my thing! So glad I never have to write another essay about stakeholders ever again!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Why the hell are there so many abortion cases in Ireland, and WHY OH WHY don't they just go alphabetically. Nope, there's A, B, C, P, X and Y. And probably more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

thought abortion wasnt allowed?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

That's the point. A, B and C were three women who brought Ireland to the European Court of Human Rights. X was a fourteen year old rape victim who ended up pregnant in 1992, P was the woman in Mullingar hospital at Christmas, and Y is a migrant woman who was made to stay pregnant, and who the HSE got court orders against, forcing her to stop her hunger strike.

AND THIS DIDN'T EVEN COME UP ON THE EXAM

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Was taking apart a radio studio today and I think I may have ruined a piece of equipment worth €250.

F*ck.

Shannon airport have started playing music over the pa system and all i can think while working is enya playing lol Tbh its not really an argh just annoying when your trying to not get a song stuck in your head... while working. stuff like this plays

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Just finding more and more ways for my life to get ****ed up.

• Advertisement

Too many people are having children, too many people have me thinking. Too many people have me worrying, too many people have me sad. It's probably never related but I think I can partially understand that sadness that most gay lads have expressed to me over their sexuality and how they don't like it. I guess there are expectations, dreams and realities that we are brought up with they we want to live. Regardless if we have a total different opinion to our lives.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Reaaaaaally at that point of not having it in me to even care about my remaining exams anymore. Let. It. Be. Summer. Now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Slow Show wrote: »
    Reaaaaaally at that point of not having it in me to even care about my remaining exams anymore. Let. It. Be. Summer. Now.

pfft ive been at that point since before the exams started

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, absolutely dying, Electric was mayhem last night.

Wasn't even out or drinking last night yet I feel like I have a whooping hangover :(

Going out tonight, will be the 4th night in a row...may the lord help me.

My football team lost, I've been getting 'hilarious' texts off my 'friends' for that, and I have to have my entire room packed up by 8am. FML

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

I think I damaged my groin the other night playing football. Every footstep hurts. Getting in and out of bed is an ordeal. my lets just feel like there's no power in them. Which is a bummer when I have to spend ten hours zooming around the kitchen tonight.

Fit to collapse.

Slept most of today :( . Sleeping will well out of hand at this stage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,107 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

My arg: When someone is so unbelievably hypocritical and ignorant that you doubt their mental health.

Finally packing up my house. I've got until 9.30 in the morning, cause I've booked a taxi to bring me to the new place. So now I'm running around like a headless chicken and wasting time on boards.

My new house is such a dive. But it's cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭koolis02

Somehow i always get sick right before exams, fml :(

Are the results out yet? The wait is a killer.

Count doesn't start till 9am tomorrow. It was 4.25 for the Seanad referendum, and it looks like this turnout will be bigger. Probably won't be till 6pm.

They're expecting a tally around lunchtime tomorrow which should give us a good picture...

I'm more hopeful than I was last night with all the reports of a whole heap of first time voters.

Anyone reading this who hasn't voted yet, c'mon t'f*ck!

They're expecting a tally around lunchtime tomorrow which should give us a good picture...

I'm more hopeful than I was last night with all the reports of a whole heap of first time voters.

Anyone reading this who hasn't voted yet, c'mon t'f*ck!

Waiting for my parents to get their act together so I can go vote :mad:

Waiting for my parents to get their act together so I can go vote :mad:

Same. Dad's not back from work yet. I'm giving it until 9 then I'm walking to the polling station if necessary.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

I'd post that "vote or die" clip from South Park.. but I have no vote. :o

Advertisement