Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that annoy you part 479

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Aidric wrote: »
    Bald guys with big bushy beards. Looks ridiculous.

Big bushy beards annoy me. Surely they can't be very hygienic? Don't get me wrong, some beards look really good on some men, but the majority of beardy guys I see around and about have unkempt beards that look ridiculous.

I'm so sick of coughing. It's wearing me out. I can just about get some sleep if I sleep on 4 pillows. Moan, moan, moan.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

Sitting on the couch relaxing after doing loads today. (great drying out there)

Dog jumps up beside me and lets off an eggy fart :( ugh

Also I bought the aurora hair roller as seen on dragons den. Looks so handy and easy to use. It's the opposite. I regret buying it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

PandaPoo wrote: »
    Dog jumps up beside me and lets off an eggy fart :( ugh

I'm sorry but I lol'd :D

major bill wrote: »
    TA that Il never be able to have KFC Gravy again after seen how it was made

Ten pints should sort that out.....

• Advertisement

kfallon wrote: »
    I'm sorry but I lol'd :D

You would....

I love KFC gravy and I'm afraid to Google how it's made now.

You would....

I love KFC gravy and I'm afraid to Google how it's made now.

Don't bother, just continue eating it!

TA I'm gonna miss this Madrid derby, c'mon Atletí

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

When you're commenting on higher level stuff relating to a thing that a person is involved with, and you're 'very clear that you're providing feedback related to the content of the thing, and it in no way is feedback on the person themselves, yet they somehow take it super personally and see it as a reflection on them... when any fool can see that it's much higher level and has nothing to do with them at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

oh and also TA when I'm so vague about stuff on social media / forum postings that I'm practically cryptic yet feel the need to be vague to protct identities and not reveal everything about everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

man haters who have an unhealthy amount of aggression and contempt toward them, always taking the side of the woman in every incident involving men and women in conflict, like abortion and child custody rights, usually because their past experiences with men have made them bitter and painted their perception forever more.

likewise, woman haters who are guilty of the same, intimidated by strong vocal women who wont ''bow down'' to their needs.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭The Diabolical Monocle

Semi valuable junk.
    Cant be kept, can't be thrown out.

Just gets moved to a different corner for another 5 years. Preventing the house from ever being clean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

Posters who post in unrelated threads to make remarks about something you post. It's weird :)

I'm aware of the irony.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭fizzypish

Mint Aero wrote: »
    Posters who post in unrelated threads to make remarks about something you post. It's weird :)

I'm aware of the irony.

Think of it as a win. You've irritated or attracted them enough to remember you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

I'm so sick of coughing. It's wearing me out. I can just about get some sleep if I sleep on 4 pillows. Moan, moan, moan.

Don't know how true this is but was told if you are coughing a lot at night time if you rub vics vapour rub on the souls of your feet before you go to bed and wear socks this helps and prevents you from coughing and you should sleep the night - seemingly it works

messrs wrote: »
    Don't know how true this is but was told if you are coughing a lot at night time if you rub vics vapour rub on the souls of your feet before you go to bed and wear socks this helps and prevents you from coughing and you should sleep the night - seemingly it works

Someone told me this the other day too, didn't try it, hate socks in bed, me feet usually are outside the duvet anyway to try cool them down!

My feet is the only place I haven't put it at this point.:D I'll give it a go tonight. I'm absolutely shattered at this point.

Ten pints should sort that out.....

I thought that only worked with kebabs, well you learn something new every day. :D

I thought that only worked with kebabs, well you learn something new every day. :D

Works with most 'foods' (use that term loosely) you wouldn't eat sober!

Wednesday mornings annoy me, I'm always tired and not in the humour!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

In slang terms it's what's known as "shading" or "throwing shade" if im reading you correctly.

TA that this has actually become a thing on here. the bitching is real.

Creepy people. There was a guy behind me in the post office this morning, creepy as hell and not the full shilling. I had to change the way I walked to work years ago because it was an isolated footpath and he approached me to chat a few times when I was alone. Anyway, the fcuker kept touching my back and ranting and raving to some guy about most of the people in the post office at the time.

He was telling the guy about how great a time he'd had at lap dancing clubs in England at the weekend, I don't think I'll ever feel clean again, shuddering just thinking about it.:eek:

• Advertisement

Someone told me this the other day too, didn't try it, hate socks in bed, me feet usually are outside the duvet anyway to try cool them down!

Do you want the murderers to get you?? That's how they get you. You need the duvet as your defence. Don't come crying to me when you wake up dead!

I'm annoyed today because my husband wouldn't get my parcel from parcel motel this morning. Now it will be 10pm before I get it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

TA at people who cant use Outlook scheduler correctly and end up sending you invites to meetings that conflict with other meetings.
    Or inviting you to meetings that start at 6am.

The insane amounts of money people spend on Communions. 400 fricking quid for a Communion dress:eek: You have got to be kidding me, sure that's more than a lot of women can afford to spend on a wedding dress, and that's just the dress.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Do you want the murderers to get you?? That's how they get you. You need the duvet as your defence. Don't come crying to me when you wake up dead!

I'm annoyed today because my husband wouldn't get my parcel from parcel motel this morning. Now it will be 10pm before I get it!

I'm annoyed because I have two parcels at PM but because my card got skimmed over the weekend I have no card to pay them the €3.95 for each so no delivery for me! Got me new PIN this morn, but not the card :(

Btw have you now conquered the fears of PM now? :P

P.S. nobody will get me, nobody!

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

Or even better, "please revert back to me" :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

Creepy people. There was a guy behind me in the post office this morning, creepy as hell and not the full shilling. I had to change the way I walked to work years ago because it was an isolated footpath and he approached me to chat a few times when I was alone. Anyway, the fcuker kept touching my back and ranting and raving to some guy about most of the people in the post office at the time.

He was telling the guy about how great a time he'd had at lap dancing clubs in England at the weekend, I don't think I'll ever feel clean again, shuddering just thinking about it.:eek:

good few years ago and in a previous job, one Friday - casual day - had my shower and washed my hair before going to work and instead of drying it I tied it up in pigtail plaits (not quiet like pippy longstockings) but just neat and handy - anyway a manger from a diff dept (older man) came over to me in the canteen and told me that with my hair that way I "reminded him of an experience he once had" ive never wore my hair like that since!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭fizzypish

good few years ago and in a previous job, one Friday - casual day - had my shower and washed my hair before going to work and instead of drying it I tied it up in pigtail plaits (not quiet like pippy longstockings) but just neat and handy - anyway a manger from a diff dept (older man) came over to me in the canteen and told me that with my hair that way I "reminded him of an experience he once had" ive never wore my hair like that since!!

Ha ha brilliant. That'll be me in a few years minus the manager bit. I lived with 3 stranges in college for a year. 1 girl 2 guys (3 with me). The girl told the 2 lads that of the 3, she was most afraid of me. I must exude something......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

The combination of strong painkillers and a big lunch.....cooooooooooooomaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :mad:

And we're not even over the hump yet. ZZZZZZ

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

The insane amounts of money people spend on Communions. 400 fricking quid for a Communion dress:eek: You have got to be kidding me, sure that's more than a lot of women can afford to spend on a wedding dress, and that's just the dress.

...and then complain about the cost of school books....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement