Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    FFS. The two mystery boxes I've gotten since starting to play this game had f*cking parking lots in them.

Get used to it! There are worse things to get (bloody fences!)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Woshy wrote: »
    Get used to it! There are worse things to get (bloody fences!)

I'd take fences! At least I use fences! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

5starpool wrote: »
    They included more land in the level 49 update.

Well blow me down so they did.
    Ta
    Just took it for granted there was none so didn't even check

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Well blow me down so they did.
    Ta
    Just took it for granted there was none so didn't even check

It's pricey though, luckily I had some cash built up. Still short of two or three plots but it was really needed, should have enough room to squeeze most buildings in now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭AlmostQuick

So this is Freddie Quimby on his 24hr task in my game at the moment...
    161bbew.jpg

• Advertisement

Hopefully we get this UPDATE soon

Superhero event looks like a good one

• Registered Users Posts: 3,062 ✭✭✭Sarn

Hopefully we get this UPDATE soon

Superhero event looks like a good one

Has it not already started with Milhouse's costume?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Sarn wrote: »
    Has it not already started with Milhouse's costume?

I thought that was part of Valentines Day stuff...

Think that was a teaser and just part of valentines really

I only logged in a day or so ago so late for the Valentine's stuff. I got the quest to get sidekick milhouse to help Lisa but not the costume. Am I just too late to get it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I logged in today for the first time in a while didn't get any prompts for new stuff. Too late maybe?

Is it wrong that it annoys me a little that nearly all of Skinner's quotes are from the same episode of the show? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,272 ✭✭✭corkie

App store Updated- Superheros event!

670fe7b66cf5a04a48702320dee3c0d2_500.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Mmmmmmm ... Pie Man :pac:

The update seems really good so far, I've just done my first tour through my neighbour's towns collecting carbon rods.

I did a clear out a few weeks ago so I think I have some free friend spots if anyone wants to add me - name is MurdyWurdy

• Registered Users Posts: 42 st1903

Anyone know if there's a way to get Homer off a mission without spending donuts? You can't store the Simpson house so not sure its possible. I accidentally put him on a day and a half mission a couple of minutes before I saw there was an update.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

st1903 wrote: »
    Anyone know if there's a way to get Homer off a mission without spending donuts? You can't store the Simpson house so not sure its possible. I accidentally put him on a day and a half mission a couple of minutes before I saw there was an update.

if it's the unusual torture quest just store the donut machine, if he's on a quest with someone, store them/their building

anyone else singing "spider pig" all morning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 42 st1903

hoodwinked wrote: »
    if it's the unusual torture quest just store the donut machine, if he's on a quest with someone, store them/their building

Cheers. It was the mission with Kang. Didn't think you could store a character on a mission thats not tied to a building but turns out you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Liking the look of this new update so far, nice to see something different than the usual & the comic book style really works.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

ShazGV wrote: »
    Liking the look of this new update so far, nice to see something different than the usual & the comic book style really works.

the text annoys me so much, i know it isn't comic sans but it looks so like it i just hate it! :mad:

What does updating the HQ get you? I upgraded to level 3 and it said extra event currency was one of the rewards but from where? I'm still getting the same amount when catching criminals or clearing the calls from my town.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,543 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Oh might download this update. haven't played in a while

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

Keep getting "Cannot contact Origin servers", anyone else suffering this?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Yep got that this morning myself. was ok by 1pm

That f*cking notification sound when someone reports a crime in your town.

Lads, I'm not even kidding, when I heard that last night I legitimately thought an air raid siren was going off in the student village I live in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    That f*cking notification sound when someone reports a crime in your town.

Lads, I'm not even kidding, when I heard that last night I legitimately thought an air raid siren was going off in the student village I live in.

I read this :-

http://tstoaddicts.com/2015/02/19/how-to-visit-neighbors-superheroes-edition/#more-24428

down near the end, and I went into my settings, then apps and disabled notifications.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I've had the sounds turned off since Homer shouted from my pocket one day & scared me sh1tless.

I've had the sounds turned off since Homer shouted from my pocket one day & scared me sh1tless.

I turned off push notifications in game, which stopped most of them, but occasionally Homer'll still shout "VISITORS! BETTER PUT SOME PANTS ON!" or the like. I'm just waiting for the day I forget to turn my phone on silent in a lecture or important meeting...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

A couple years ago I had a Windows phone so could only play Tapped Out on my mother's phone. She rang me at 3 in the morning once because she couldn't get Homer to stop shouting at her and it was making the dog go mental :pac:

Advertisement