Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW34 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

skippy15 wrote: »
    Big rambo fan may even start looking at a 5 man midfield; getting ramsay and mata in as dont trust rooney or vp.

Silva yaya mata ramsay erikson
    Suarez aguero (downgrade lukaku)

Apart from Yaya out for Nasri, that's the same front 8/formation I'm looking at :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

bezuaua wrote: »
    Any news on starting lineups tonight?
    Will Dzeko / Barkley start??

Far too early to speculate, look on Twitter around 6.45/7.00 tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

After yesterday's result I'm on a... grey arrow :eek: :cool:. What are the odds?!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I'm not that bothered about Aguero starting or not. You wouldn't know if he's better starting or coming off the bench for the second half when Sunderland are tired.

My hope would be that Negredo or Jovetic start ahead of Dzeko.

I would love if Mirallas scored in a 1-0 Everton win though, just to justify me going for him and not Eriksen/Puncheon.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,331 ✭✭✭✭8-10

My hope tonight is for Coleman to outscore Lukaku and for Sunderland to beat City

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭carraig2

Tonight will be agony for me. Fantasy football head wants Everton hattrick involving Lukaku/Mirallas goals/assists and also Everton cleansheet. Arsenal fan head wants 3-0 win to Palace.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,331 ✭✭✭✭8-10

carraig2 wrote: »
    Tonight will be agony for me. Fantasy football head wants Everton hattrick involving Lukaku/Mirallas goals/assists and also Everton cleansheet. Arsenal fan head wants 3-0 win to Palace.

Fantasy should be far down your list of priorities if there's something on the line for your team. I have doubled up on Man City defenders this week but I sure as hell don't want a clean sheet as a Liverpool fan, unless it's 0-0, I want them to drop points more than anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

carraig2 wrote: »

Everton loosing but scoring 2 goals with all your players involved should do the trick:D I hope Puncheon will hurt them.
    Speroni did enough for me, don't expect CS in this game tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭HighClass

Need Punch to score for Palace but need Distin to keep a clean sheet. Need Mannone to keep a clean sheet but need Dzeko to score. Pressure.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

7 players involved tonight, I just want to finish over the average.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Need Mirallas and Barkley to start tonight. The former because a few rivals have him but will get a lot of points from their bench if he doesn't play. The latter because I have the f**ker.

In the Everton game I need a result from captain Lukaku, and Naismith to either sit on the bench or grab a 2 pointer. My main differentials this week are Ward and Puncheon but they're in direct competition with Captain Lukaku and Coleman! Not sure what I want there. Without Yaya the Sunderland game terrifies me. My rival has Nasri as captain so another quiet game from him please. And Aguero needs to start, play well, but not score... Praying for a 0-0, but that's 30/1! If ever there is a time for me to get lucky, it's now (I will also accept an Aguero penalty saved by Mannone)

In the top 100k gameweek score so far with 8 to play tonight including captain (should have been 9 but for Yaya). Lets do this!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,293 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

roryc wrote: »
    Need Mirallas and Barkley to start tonight. The former because a few rivals have him but will get a lot of points from their bench if he doesn't play. The latter because I have the f**ker.

In the Everton game I need a result from captain Lukaku, and Naismith to either sit on the bench or grab a 2 pointer. My main differentials this week are Ward and Puncheon but they're in direct competition with Captain Lukaku and Coleman! Not sure what I want there. Without Yaya the Sunderland game terrifies me. My rival has Nasri as captain so another quiet game from him please. And Aguero needs to start, play well, but not score... Praying for a 0-0, but that's 30/1! If ever there is a time for me to get lucky, it's now (I will also accept an Aguero penalty saved by Mannone)

In the top 100k gameweek score so far with 8 to play tonight including captain (should have been 9 but for Yaya). Lets do this!

In this situation I always think of Ward as a safety net. If Lukaku does nothing there's a good chance you'll get a clean from Ward.

My situation is more exaggerated than yours: I have Speroni and Ward against Mirallas and Capt. Lukuku.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Demichelis, Kolarov, Milner, Garcia, Fernandinho, Nasri, Aguero, Negredo

No Silva :(

Speroni, Mariappa, Delaney, Dann, Ward, Jedinak, Ledley, Bolasie, Puncheon, Chamakh, Jerome

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭Rosco79

Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Demichelis, Kolarov, Milner, Garcia, Fernandinho, Nasri, Aguero, Negredo

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Suppose was expected that Silva would get a rest. Hopefully on the bench and gets on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

NO DZEKO OR SILVA FFS PELLEGRINI YOU PRICK

TEAM NEWS: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Demichelis, Kolarov, Milner, Garcia, Fernandinho, Nasri, Aguero, Negredo #mcfc

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

No Silva is probably good for those of us that didn't captain him. Most people have him at this stage. Would have preferred if they'd dropped f**king Nasri!!

Sunderland: Mannone, Vergini, Alonso, Brown, O'Shea (c), Cattermole, Colback, Larsson, Johnson, Borini, Wickham.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Hearing Mirallas starts for anyone interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Manchester City FC @MCFC ;• 14sSUBS: Pantilimon, Lescott, Richards, Clichy, Rodwell, Dzeko, Jovetic

Silva not on bench either!! :)

• Advertisement

Howard; Coleman, Stones, Distin, Baines; Barry, Mirallas, Barkley, Deulofeu, McGeady; Lukaku

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

NO DZEKO OR SILVA FFS PELLEGRINI YOU PRICK

TEAM NEWS: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Demichelis, Kolarov, Milner, Garcia, Fernandinho, Nasri, Aguero, Negredo #mcfc

Ah c*ck!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Howard; Coleman, Stones, Distin, Baines; Barry, Mirallas, Barkley, Deulofeu, McGeady; Lukaku

Very attacking!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,518 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

No Silva, Ki, Naismith or Dzeko

Sigh

Suppose was expected that Silva would get a rest. Hopefully on the bench and gets on.
    Not on the bench. I'm happy with the 12 pts though. Silva (C) must be nervous

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

thafuk? where is silvaaaaaaaaaaaa!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

mirallas hattrick will only make up for this

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Devia

0-0 in the City game is the ideal scenario for me. Fat chance

• Registered Users Posts: 33,011 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I'm just worried that Silva isn't being rested. It doesn't make much sense.

• Advertisement

Devia wrote: »
    0-0 in the City game is the ideal scenario for me. Fat chance
    Same, all I have is Hart playing now.

Advertisement