Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swedish house mafia stabbings (Updated Mod Warning Post #1)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

How terrible he's a fantastic musician.........if case you cant tell Im being sarcastic
    Oh, good one you.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Name Changed

I have never seen such an organised congregation of absolute scumbags in all my life.

And before I get blasted, I know there were plenty of decent people there too.

But I've never seen so many scumbags in one place. From what I've heard, tonight was much better with much better clientele.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭yizorselves

Drimnagh and Crumlin were the main offenders. Well so Mr Taxi man said last night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

How terrible he's a fantastic musician.........if case you cant tell Im being sarcastic

Have a shot at writing a pop song for Rihanna yourself then like a good lad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

From what I've heard, tonight was much better with much better clientele.
    Snow Patrol?

Less scumbags, but more ****.

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Snow Patrol?

It'll be grand, their music is very safe anyway. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭-jellybelly-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn9DMjyNxLE has a guy threatening to stab him in this video

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Snow Patrol?

Hey you!.

I love Snow Patrol and they were brill in Oxegen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

Snow Patrol at Oxegen '07 must have been one of the dullest gigs I've ever attended.

• Advertisement

Snow Patrol?

:D I wrongly presumed it was the same shower that were on. No wonder I've been getting much more pleasant texts from the missus (she is working at it).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,777 ✭✭✭amacca

Hey you!.

I love Snow Patrol and they were brill in Oxegen.

and besides a spot of **** in moderation never hurt anyone

unlike a bit of stabbing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

I see the panic rumbles on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Nodin wrote: »
    I see the panic rumbles on

tut, I know how to shut you up... Today was the 31 anniversary of the death of Joe McDonnell RIP.

"Oh me name is Joe Mcdonnell....."

;)

tut, I know how to shut you up... Today was the 31 anniversary of the death of Joe McDonnell RIP.

"Oh me name is Joe Mcdonnell....."

;)

Tis true.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Snow Patrol?

who you calling a wanker?

*lights Zippo*

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-18759884
    "Ticket holders entering the site were subject to a search permissible by law," said managing director Denis Desmond.

It was probably the worst ''search'' I've ever seen. Not really the fault of the staff I suppose as they were mostly trying not to get knocked to the ground by the stampede trying to get in, but plenty of people weren't searched at all and those that were were hardly touched.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

flyswatter wrote: »
    Have a shot at writing a pop song for Rihanna yourself then like a good lad.

Cum on my tits
    Spunk on my face
    Cum on my tits
    Spunk on my face
    Cum on my tits
    Spunk on my face
    Cum on my tits
    Spunk on my face
    Cum on my tits
    Spunk on my face
    Cum on my tits
    Spunk on my face

She can repeat that over and over again and it would make number 1 ;)

Cum on my tits
    Spunk on my face
    Cum on my tits
    Spunk on my face
    Cum on my tits
    Spunk on my face
    Cum on my tits
    Spunk on my face
    Cum on my tits
    Spunk on my face
    Cum on my tits
    Spunk on my face

She can repeat that over and over again and it would make number 1 ;)

I wouldn't put it past her!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭Lumbo

Paully D wrote: »
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-18759884

It was probably the worst ''search'' I've ever seen. Not really the fault of the staff I suppose as they were mostly trying not to get knocked to the ground by the stampede trying to get in, but plenty of people weren't searched at all and those that were were hardly touched.

As a regular gig goer in Ireland, I'm surprised by that. They're usually only to happy to rip you apart during the search.

• Advertisement

Don't think I'ver ever heard snow patrol.

Coldplay now...jaysus spare us. I was rootin for the fighter plane in that video.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

who you calling a wanker?
    Do you want a list?

Obviously all offences were commited by an Irish person with English parents:D

Its entirely possible.

Coincidentally I read this the other night. Clearly this fellow has the face of an Irish person, and his last name is Flanagan.
    http://wfmu.org/Playlists/HT/06/10/cro_mags.jpg
    He was a very bad person and did this
    http://www.boweryboogie.com/2012/07/more-photos-from-cro-mags-stabbing-at-webster-hall/

(They had a good album back in the 80's. I remember because I'm old)

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭generalmental

Prop Joe wrote: »
    It's illegal?

Technically not true MDMA is still used by some psychiatrists.

Technically not true MDMA is still used by some psychiatrists.

Class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 paul.

The druggies on this thread trying to justify their purchasing of their coke and yokes is gas.

They dont want to be lumped in with the heroin zombies you see zonked out on Marlborough Street but your only one step away from them

Thats rich coming from an arsonist, Arsonsts kill plenty of people but you wouldnt consider yourself one of them would you????:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 maykitrayen

There's a core group of people in this country that seem to be unable to attend an event and enjoy themselves without infringing on someone else's enjoyment of the event. The same people are those wrecking Oxygen, who'll now mostly likely turn up and wreck Electric Picnic and who certainly wrecked last night for a lot of people.

I feel for all of those who just went along to have a good time and had their night ruined because of these people. I'm not sure what the answer is though but it most certainly lays in not pandering to the organisers and enforcing the law/fines much more strictly.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭yizorselves

Obnoxious howya's at their finest

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

There's a core group of people in this country that seem to be unable to attend an event and enjoy themselves without infringing on someone else's enjoyment of the event. The same people are those wrecking Oxygen, who'll now mostly likely turn up and wreck Electric Picnic and who certainly wrecked last night for a lot of people.

I feel for all of those who just went along to have a good time and had their night ruined because of these people. I'm not sure what the answer is though but it most certainly lays in not pandering to the organisers and enforcing the law/fines much more strictly.
    That's like saying that if they couldn't go to McDonalds, all the scummers would start going to Avoca. Not going to happen.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement