Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Woke up this morning at 7.30 as normal, everything's rosy - then when I'm in the middle of eating my porridge I realise with horror that today is the day for Subject Choice! Mad frantic search for the elusive pink form, and I arrive at school at 8 o'clock before the secretary :3 But I was no.2 in the queue - guarantueed all of my subjects :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

So I drove all the way into college, parked in the car park, went to put the ticket in my purse, realised I have no purse. Oh dear. Going to need to try and borrow money off someone now...

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

Work experience why you so boring!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Work experience why you so boring!!!

Because its preparing you for real life

Because its preparing you for real life

surprisingly  I don't see myself stamping hundreds of sheets of papers for hours on end for the future :pac:

• Advertisement

surprisingly  I don't see myself stamping hundreds of sheets of papers for hours on end for the future :pac:

I didnt see myself spending most of my time on here.
    You be surprised what gets thrown at you :pac:

I didnt see myself spending most of my time on here.
    You be surprised what gets thrown at you :pac:

Well it isn't the land of forever you know, it is a teenage forum :PAnd there's a log out button ;):pac:

Well it isn't the land of forever you know, it is a teenage forum :PAnd there's a log out button ;):pac:

I mean boards in general.
    And what is this log out you speak of -_-

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I actually started getting angry and seeing everyone's crappy, obvious foundation lines on their necks..
    What is my life?
    I also have insane urges to buy things and to not go to school this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

:(
    Miss college so much. And all the pics of everyone in the sun on a big slippy slide and all the texts of the craic that's going on is so so so so so depressing...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

Sun has come a week too early! Pah!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Need pictures of cute animals now -.-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Need pictures of cute animals now -.-

BAWWWWW!!!

It's amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Got a camera, if anyone's interested - Nikon L23 :L

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

:(
    Miss college so much. And all the pics of everyone in the sun on a big slippy slide and all the texts of the craic that's going on is so so so so so depressing...

My day was ruined by the fact I missed the Family Guy soc showing. Who does that??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

The shit week in the lead up to Paddy's day has now turned into a shit month.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Italian oral exam tomorrow...gah:(

What's is it with people being unnecessary mean? Especially behind a computer screen thinking they're great. I've notice some people on my friend list being mean to people they don't know on peoples appearance on facebook and it's just nasty.

Be nice, bake cakes, rainbows, bunnies, lifes to short, etc etc

-rant over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

why am I up at ten to one editing html?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I hate the sun...
    I need to move to a country that has even less sun than Ireland.
    It's amazing how it amplifies my hatred for people so much.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Hayfever. Enough fooking said. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I hate the sun...
    I need to move to a country that has even less sun than Ireland.
    It's amazing how it amplifies my hatred for people so much.

What is wrong with you??

The weather is B-E-A-UTIFUL, I dont know how you can hate it!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

What is wrong with you??

The weather is B-E-A-UTIFUL, I dont know how you can hate it!

I hate sun. With a passion. I long to live in Finland where it's night time 22 hours a day in Winter. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

I hate sun. With a passion.

B-b-b-but everything is bright and pretty and everyone's happy and it's almost warmer outside than it is inside and the grass is so green! Combine sitting out in the sun with listening to happy music and you've got the definition of perfection. And when you wake up in the morning the first thing you notice is the sun streaming through your curtains and it's seventeen thousand times better than utter darkness and the sound of rain and wind reminding you that you have to go outside and brave it as you cower under as many layers as humanly possible. Instead you get to skip along in the warm sunlight and do fun things like eat ice-cream and gaze out the classroom window longingly, knowing that soon you will be at one with this beautiful day. I LOVE IT.

I will never understand, and I don't think I ever want to! Honestly, if I lived somewhere like Australia or the South of France I'm pretty sure I'd be one of the most optimistic, happy people in the world. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

I'm not a heat person, and I'm a magnet for sunburn.

But FFS, the weather is absolutely epic - looking at the sky, it was like a beautiful desert clear blue sky. Gorgeous.

Slow Show wrote: »
    B-b-b-but everything is bright and pretty and everyone's happy and it's almost warmer outside than it is inside and the grass is so green! Combine sitting out in the sun with listening to happy music and you've got the definition of perfection. And when you wake up in the morning the first thing you notice is the sun streaming through your curtains and it's seventeen thousand times better than utter darkness and the sound of rain and wind reminding you that you have to go outside and brave it as you cower under as many layers as humanly possible. Instead you get to skip along in the warm sunlight and do fun things like eat ice-cream and gaze out the classroom window longingly, knowing that soon you will be at one with this beautiful day. I LOVE IT.

I will never understand, and I don't think I ever want to! Honestly, if I lived somewhere like Australia or the South of France I'm pretty sure I'd be one of the most optimistic, happy people in the world. :pac:

*grumble grumble grumble*

Bah! Sun doesn't stream prettily through the window in the morning, it comes in, bouces off the floor, bounces of the ceiling, floor, ceiling, AND BAM! right in your f*cking eyes waking you up from a nice sleep.

Sun brings out wasps and bees. No sun, no wasps and bees to buzz around my head like annoying bastards and sting for no reason!

People all sitting around in the grass eating ice-creams while I'm rushing off to work in a boiling hot PC lab for the day.

BAH HUMBUG! :(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

I know its nice out and all, but my friends know I don't see the point in randomly wandering around doing nothing, so why should the good weather change anything -_- I'd much rather sit out on the grass or something but nope , it seems I'm the only one :L
    The upside of the good weather is that considering 90% of my wardrobe is summer/holiday clothes, I won't have to wear ugly jumpers and jackets \o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

BAH SUNBUG! :(:(

/Lame joke XD

Indiego wrote: »
    /Lame joke XD

618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

just one more day until my visit back to UL... just one more day...

only 2 days in and I miss the place :( Maybe it's coz of the beautiful weather.... And I'm just wrecked after working so just want to sleep.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement