Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate team 12 web app released!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Still can't stop laughing at this:

Jamie Carragher: From 80 to 81 | difference: 1

He has hardly played all season, should have been downgraded instead :D

And the likes of Kompany, Koscielny, etc. who have been great so far got nothing :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

Cheers for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

So how many Squads do you guys have? I tend to build a squad, play a few games, and then make a new squad without deleting or selling the old one. For that reason I now have 9 squads to choose from in Ultimate team, some are unfinished. I have:

Premier League (main team. 5*, 100 Chem, 4-3-3)
    Prem Reserves (players I replaced on my main team. 4.5*, 95 Chem, 4-4-2)
    Bronze Koreans (K-League team, great fun. 2*, 98 Chem, 3-4-1-2)
    Irish Silvers (love this team, 3.5*, 98 Chem, 4-4-2)
    MLS All-Stars (all MLS team, unfinished)
    Mother Africa (all African players, unfinished)
    UNITED (all Man United players and some ex-United players eg.O'Shea, 4.5*, 100 Chem, 3-4-3)
    Brasilver Squad (all Brazilian Silver players, 4.5*, 100 Chem, 4-1-2-1-2)
    Young Money (All young players under 23, 4.5*, 85 Chem, 3-5-2)

I have more fun building the squads than playing I reckon, brings some Premier League sticker nostalgia back I guess, and I'm not doing this with loads of Coins, have about 9,000 left now, never had more than 25,000 really. Thinking an Airtricity League XI next for #10.

Have 5 teams: La Liga, Premier League, Serie A, Argentina and Brazil. All gold, 4-1-2-1-2 and 100 chem

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Found it impossible to get a game on UT last night. Kept saying there were no games available. Only started having this problem last night. Any ideas ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Is your NAT type open?

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Just tried to make a cheap " '74-'75 " team :P

Tried to base it around Agbonlahor.

Tis hard because good 74s cost too much (Gibson is by far my most expensive player)

Doesn't really matter anyways because will just be giving the ball to Agbonlahor either way :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Is your NAT type open?

Yeah, ps3 is in a dmz and Nat is open for every game apart from FIFA . It says firewall status is moderate in FIFA . No idea why

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 joshcire

I am going making funny Ultimate team squads like funny names, tall players and will make videos of matches and upload it to utube please give me some ideas

There is a guy called Dick :D

• Advertisement

jamescd wrote: »
    There is a guy called Dick :D

And fanni

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Danny ****tu, Yura Zhirkov, Sven Bender and David Goodwillie would be the big names

Other ones I saw in a team before

Mattias Cuntz
    Christian Kum
    There's a 'Fuchs' too...

and a korean Goalkeeper called "Bum Young" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Aha Shake wrote: »
    Danny ****tu, Yura Zhirkov, Sven Bender and David Goodwillie would be the big names

Other ones I saw in a team before

Mattias Cuntz
    Christian Kum
    There's a 'Fuchs' too...

and a korean Goalkeeper called "Bum Young" :pac:

Nearly sure there is a Klunge playing in the Bundesliga too, for Schalke perhaps:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 joshcire

I know there is Cuntz, Yoda, Butt, Kum and Dick is and IF too but i was thinking more along the lines of ye give me team ideas not players, for example suggest a team i should make not the players in the team

Got an email from ea today, they have added 19000 coins to my account

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 ConorBSH

Just played against someone with a 1.5* team with my LOI team and he had Joe Hart in goal and Agbonlahor up front. Really pissed me off. Joe Hart is hard enough to score on with the best players in the came, and Gabby just raped my defenders for pace. Lost 5-0.

Do you know if I quit the game at the screen where I see my opponents team, does it count as a loss? Get no enjoyment playing these type of matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

Bought my first packs in ages today, the 15,000 gold premium ones; got Bannan (silver, should get 20k for him) in one pack, and my first ever IF (Jankovic) in the next. Shouldn't lose money on the packs anyways, which is definitely a first!

ConorBSH wrote: »
    Just played against someone with a 1.5* team with my LOI team and he had Joe Hart in goal and Agbonlahor up front. Really pissed me off. Joe Hart is hard enough to score on with the best players in the came, and Gabby just raped my defenders for pace. Lost 5-0.

Do you know if I quit the game at the screen where I see my opponents team, does it count as a loss? Get no enjoyment playing these type of matches.

You won't get a loss. But if you're playing in a tournament, you'll be thrown back into the 1st round.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Thanks to this App. I got the achievement for Pack King. Handy app!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I'm trying to get the "Big Cup Squad" achievement at the moment and I need an 85 overall team to play a match with, I'm at 84 now, but I have no coins left, I think I actually have 5 coins haha. Found some unreal bargains though, such as Higuain (85) for 850 coins, Goetze (84) for 600 coins and Nesta (85) for 800 coins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I'm trying to get the "Big Cup Squad" achievement at the moment and I need an 85 overall team to play a match with, I'm at 84 now, but I have no coins left, I think I actually have 5 coins haha. Found some unreal bargains though, such as Higuain (85) for 850 coins, Goetze (84) for 600 coins and Nesta (85) for 800 coins.

I was trying to get that for ages. Eventually my mate loaned me Thiago Silva, to boost up to 85 and I eventually got it. Great bargains there tho!

I just had that control glitch happen to me earlier for the first time while playing in the Advanced Cup. My opponent was able to control one of my players. He kept rushing my goalkeeper out and scored own goals.

Whenever I had the ball, he would take control of another player and just tackle non-stop. Eventually he got 2 of my players sent off. By half time, I was 5 - 0 down and had 2 players sent off :mad: There was no point in playing the 2nd half so I just quit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

I just had that control glitch happen to me earlier for the first time while playing in the Advanced Cup. My opponent was able to control one of my players. He kept rushing my goalkeeper out and scored own goals.

Whenever I had the ball, he would take control of another player and just tackle non-stop. Eventually he got 2 of my players sent off. By half time, I was 5 - 0 down and had 2 players sent off :mad: There was no point in playing the 2nd half so I just quit

Same happened to me earlier in the Golden Goals comp, second time it has happened in a month. I raged out, dont mind getting beat 5-0 by a player being better than me but with cheating glitch I fucking lose it! And EA still havent fixed it after so many people (including myself) pouring real money into UT, bunch of money hungry bastards. Argh. I hate EA/ Fifa sometimes.

Just a Q of two.

I briefly played this back around release, got sick of it, since my team was muck and I was losing 3 or 4-0 to wasters. :mad:

To that point I had played around 30ish games, with the only real decent player achieved through ''returning member'' bonus(I never actually played before, clicked on the UT screen maybe) being Balotelli.

I also got Riquelme(80) and Zhirkov(81) but by and large the players were always 75-79.

So after a few games yest with my random team, I decided to try get the chemistry to 100, it was around the 35 mark and EVERY team I play has 100 but 80+ players all over the field.

I've been picking up EPL players in trades, for around the 300-500 mark and it definitely seems a much better way then paying 7,000 for a random pack.
    Also picked up a few continental players(Milito-Inter-600 and Mavuba-Lille-300) which I'm sure I can make some profit on.

To get the really good players though, do you have to buy the packs and get lucky?

Is the only way to get the coins for the packs to keep wheeling and dealing?

Does everyone here who's made decent money from trades use that ''cheat'' programme which helps you skip to the 59th min on the app?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Wasn't sure where to put this. Anyways, got sick of my BPL team so starting a Italian team, just start off, all bronze lads, useless chem. Come against some lad with 91 chem, and alright stats, played him. He pauses it straight away and bring on Aguero and Agbonlahor. Beat him 1-0. Delighted. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Was playing the normal tournament last night and was in the final against some German lad. Won two nil and had 15 shots and kept him to 0. Afterwards he messaged me with something along the lines of "Thats now how you should play, all you do is defend". Made me laugh so I responded "lol, you had 0 shots to my 15. Now which one of us can't attack?" :D

He replied with "freak" though :( :pac:

I hardly ever respond to people on XBL, even have notifications turned off(hate when they block radar), but couldn't help it for this pleb :p

I was in the final too last night, went 3 - 0 up early. He scored to make it 3 - 1 right before half time. Then the horrorshow began. My defense was suddenly leaving massive gaps and he just constantly put in through ball after through ball. I eventually lost 5 - 3 with Neymar netting 4 goals :(

He felt the need to rub it in and messaged me after the game. I wasn't too pleased about that so I ended up sending him a lot of very angry messages :p

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Blitz17

Wasn't sure where to put this. Anyways, got sick of my BPL team so starting a Italian team, just start off, all bronze lads, useless chem. Come against some lad with 91 chem, and alright stats, played him. He pauses it straight away and bring on Aguero and Agbonlahor. Beat him 1-0. Delighted. :D

Haha how bad. I started a Serie A team aswel, currently looks like this

Cavani - Ibrahimovich

Cambiasso - Sneijder - Hamsik

Marcelo - Lucio - Samuel - Nesta - Ramos

Buffon

Only have Ramos and Marcelo in so i can play some games, need to get Maicon, no good LB in the Serie A tho :(

Taiwo is a very good defensive LB. Has pace, strength and can head the ball.

Get Abate at RB if you can't afford Maicon. He's got pace to burn and is solid enough

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Blitz17

Taiwo is a very good defensive LB. Has pace, strength and can head the ball.

Get Abate at RB if you can't afford Maicon. He's got pace to burn and is solid enough

Ill be able to afford Maicon easily enough as ill be getting rid of Ramos.

Need to try and pick up a TOTW boateng to replace Hamsik as hes only 84 Ovr, or else Pato as CM

Advertisement