Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Any idea where I'd pick up a large Tebow jersey online from a store that isn't based in America?

Tried Ebay, Amazon (where I got my Ravens jersey), The All American Sports Store, etc with no luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Paully D wrote: »
    Any idea where I'd pick up a large Tebow jersey online from a store that isn't based in America?

Tried Ebay, Amazon (where I got my Ravens jersey), The All American Sports Store, etc with no luck.
    There is a sport shop in Waterford that will order in Jerseys for you.

My GF got me a Bucs jersey (terrible year to get it but fu*k it) for €65, I think they had it ordered in 3 days. Came from England.

Im not entirely sure which shop it is, but it could be:
    http://www.alfiehale.com/
    Because the jersey came in an Intersport bag, and Intersport is at the top of the webpage.

Worth a try anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

DDC1990 wrote: »
    There is a sport shop in Waterford that will order in Jerseys for you.

My GF got me a Bucs jersey (terrible year to get it but fu*k it) for €65, I think they had it ordered in 3 days. Came from England.

Im not entirely sure which shop it is, but it could be:
    http://www.alfiehale.com/
    Because the jersey came in an Intersport bag, and Intersport is at the top of the webpage.

Worth a try anyway.

Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

I got 49ers jersey for the boyfriend in the reebok shop in Kildare Village today.
    Smith and in size L. They only had it in white but don't think he'll mind :)

It was €35 but I got it for €32.50 with my discount card (you get that when you register on the kildare website)
    Great value for an official shirt I think and it looks great. She only had a handful of L and XL jerseys left though when I headed off

• Registered Users Posts: 9,967 ✭✭✭cena

bubblefett wrote: »
    I got 49ers jersey for the boyfriend in the reebok shop in Kildare Village today.
    Smith and in size L. They only had it in white but don't think he'll mind :)

It was €35 but I got it for €32.50 with my discount card (you get that when you register on the kildare website)
    Great value for an official shirt I think and it looks great. She only had a handful of L and XL jerseys left though when I headed off

Did they have any hockey jerseys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

Bad news NFL jerseys are about to get more expensive.
    "The cheapest Nike jersey will be $100, up from $75."
    link

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Bad news NFL jerseys are about to get more expensive.
    "The cheapest Nike jersey will be $100, up from $75."
    link

was talking to the chap in the Pats store and they like the Packers have stopped getting in large stock of Reebok ones but he said they will be selling them all off half price or less when the change comes around. Don't know about you guys but I plan to stock up on Reebok ones. Be ****ed if im paying full whack for a Nike one straight away.

was talking to the chap in the Pats store and they like the Packers have stopped getting in large stock of Reebok ones but he said they will be selling them all off half price or less when the change comes around. Don't know about you guys but I plan to stock up on Reebok ones. Be ****ed if im paying full whack for a Nike one straight away.

is this the pats online store? I'll be keeping an eye out too, will probably grab a couple at 50% all right!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

cena wrote: »
    Did they have any hockey jerseys

Sorry didn't check, but their number should be on the kildare village website- couldn't hurt giving them a call? They were really helpful when I was in

• Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

Was looking on the site there, they seem to have these "Pro line" jerseys, what's the difference between them and the normal ones? anybody got them?

• Advertisement

spiralism wrote: »
    Was looking on the site there, they seem to have these "Pro line" jerseys, what's the difference between them and the normal ones? anybody got them?

Which site?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

Which site?

should have been more specific sorry, the official one, nflshop.com

spiralism wrote: »
    should have been more specific sorry, the official one, nflshop.com

The are three types of jerseys broken down here
    http://www.nflshop.com/info/index.jsp?categoryId=2525646&backTo=716614&savePath=&infoType=info

• Registered Users Posts: 19 SEAMUS75

Touchdown Sports have just had a load of Chicago Bears Brian Urlacher Home Replica Jerseys in Navy. Only £24.99. Seems like a good deal to me... especially as he is a current player!!

is this the pats online store? I'll be keeping an eye out too, will probably grab a couple at 50% all right!

It was the club store at Gillette but he said the same discounts will apply online also. NFL.com are already starting the clearout on all the teams not in the playoffs.

It was the club store at Gillette but he said the same discounts will apply online also. NFL.com are already starting the clearout on all the teams not in the playoffs.

They're not doing a very good job online tbh!

They're not doing a very good job online tbh!

Season is still going. One thing I have learned with American Sports the Prices increase during the season and decrease in the offseason. Once the Superbowl has played you will see everything come down as they have to get rid of stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,605 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

If Nike does take over as the main manufacturer for the jerseys, more than likely there'll be huge blowout sales on the Reebok jerseys anyways.

stetyrrell wrote: »
    If Nike does take over as the main manufacturer for the jerseys, more than likely there'll be huge blowout sales on the Reebok jerseys anyways.

They are taking over for the 2012 season. And yup defo all the teams and stores will want to offload the redundant stock for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

speaking of the Nike jerseys - when will we get to have a look at them

wouldn't mind picking up a jersey or two for a knock down price but saying that if the new jerseys are pretty nice I might even just consider getting one of them...

• Advertisement

johnmcdnl wrote: »
    speaking of the Nike jerseys - when will we get to have a look at them

wouldn't mind picking up a jersey or two for a knock down price but saying that if the new jerseys are pretty nice I might even just consider getting one of them...

Someone posted an article a while back maybe in this thread and it suggested March before we see them. Id say they will be out before the Draft thats for sure. Nike will want the new players holding up their jerseys.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 MrChavcore

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/entertainment/2012/01/bad-giants-bets-haunt-las-vegas-nike-wont-ruin-any-nfl-logos/47870/ - there is a picture there although not very clear.

did anyone ever answer the original question btw? dying to get my hands on an eli manning shirt.. they have them left on nfl.co.uk but they're in xxl and knowing american sizing is it'll probably be akin to wearing a dress!

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Arrow in the Knee

Online would be the best place after NFL season.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭RGIII

http://seattlesportscentral.com/featured/seattle-seahawks-new-2012-nike-vapor-jet-gloves/

vapor-jet-gloves.jpg

If you look closely at the Panthers gloves, the logo is tweaked to be more aggressive. A small leak by Nike.

panthersgloves_original_crop_650.jpg?1327786717

pantherslogo_original_original.gif?1327786770

• Registered Users Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭Rick_

I hope they make every teams logo appear on their jersey at some point. At times my Packers jerseys felt like generic t-shirts designed to look like NFL tops as there was no mention of the team or it's logo anywhere, compared to most other teams which has the team name in their custom font and/or the team logo on at least in one area of the jersey.

Gloves look very nice though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Oh I disagree with this entirely. I love some of the NFL logos without names. The Bears "C" is just a classic bit of design.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

Paddy C wrote: »
    I hope they make every teams logo appear on their jersey at some point. At times my Packers jerseys felt like generic t-shirts designed to look like NFL tops as there was no mention of the team or it's logo anywhere, compared to most other teams which has the team name in their custom font and/or the team logo on at least in one area of the jersey.

Gloves look very nice though.

I disagree, I have no interest in seeing the horseshoe on Colts jerseys. Just blue with two white shoulder stipes, keep it simple.

Dodge wrote: »
    Oh I disagree with this entirely. I love some of the NFL logos without names. The Bears "C" is just a classic bit of design.
    Like I said, and/or. The 'C' for the Bears does look good on it's own, but some teams don't have any logo or team name on them and would be nice if they did or those buying replica jerseys had the option of putting one on. The Packers 'G' on their jersey would look very nice on the chest or arm.
    McG wrote: »
    I disagree, I have no interest in seeing the horseshoe on Colts jerseys. Just blue with two white shoulder stipes, keep it simple.
    Each to their own! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭SAINTRON

Sports Authority is selling Reebok jerseys for $19.97 (most $80 RRP, and some $110 RRP). All Reebok teeshirts are on sale at $9.97. So, lots of bargains to be had especially with the field jerseys....

• Advertisement

Do you have a link to the page listing the cheap jerseys? I can't find them on the website and I know a few people who would buy them even if they are going out of date soon!

Advertisement