Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loyalist flag protesters to target Oireachtas tricolour in Dublin

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Haha, sad cúnts.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,414 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

The fcuking north.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Death and Taxes

Willy Frazier again, who would have guessed!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Willy is just trolling us, wanting us to go mad and have another riot in Dublin while he drives back up north with a shìt-eating grin on him.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

There should be a democratic vote on it. If they wish to vote then they should claim their Irish passports and citizenship.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

'Achieve' is not a word that means much to these guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Inbox

All flags should be abolished as they cause trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

They really do give the Brits a bad name.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,789 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

They're dead right.........i'm flying to a remote russian village tomorrow to protest over them flying their national flag outside the local post office.

You have no idea how offended i am about this...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

They gon' get raped :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Inbox wrote: »

lol.. no they don't. If flags were abolished the knuckle dragging simpletons would find something else to be defensive over.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Last time i looked there was a German flag flying over the Oireachtas:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

This is so idiotic, irrational thinking always leaves me bewildered

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

They really do give the Brits a bad name.

The average Brit neither understands or cares about Northern Ireland. Westminster would dump them back to us in a heartbeat if they could get away with it.

• Administrators Posts: 53,505 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Willy Frazer is a gob****e. A total wab.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

This just shows what idiots they are. The Irish governement had nothing to do with this ridiculous flag issue. And since they're not residents of this country their opinion is completely worthless anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I would Love to see them say 'ok Loyalists, look. We're lowering the flag'
    See what they do then. Then by the time they finally leave because no one cares to listen to them, put the Tricolour back up with a big LOL written on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

awec wrote: »
    Willy Frazer is a gob****e. A total wab.

...I thanked that without knowing what a "wab" is. Something bad, presumably.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 350125GO!

The average Brit neither understands or cares about Northern Ireland. Westminster would dump them back to us in a heartbeat if they could get away with it.

Who wants them anyway. Pack of weirdos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

We'll be signing a trade agreement in the future and the baxterds will give us the North in sneaky small print at the end that Enda will have overlooked

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

Irish Prime Minister Enda Kennedy

Real good journalism.

Nodin wrote: »

...I thanked that without knowing what a "wab" is. Something bad, presumably.
    Good guess :)

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Ciaran_B wrote: »
    Real good journalism.
    Well he does a very good "Ich bin eins Berliner" impression whenever Merkel is about.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,645 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I really hope they do come down, I will have the popcorn ready :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭COYW

Of course, and the loyalists know that. If the average Londoner knew about the billions they were pumping into N.I. each year, along with the fact that they could relieve themselves of about £20 billion worth of national debt by offloading N.I., they would get rid of it tomorrow.

Very smart move by the loyalists. Trot down here, take issue with the flying of the flag, republicans will protest at least and or riot and they can trot off back home to N.I. arguing that the R.O.I. is intolerant towards them.

Personally, I couldn't care less whether the flag flies or not. Was in the city centre this morning and it was nice to see all the flags flying in the city centre, including the union flag.

The best thing that could happen would be if nobody paid them any attention.

Wee willy would be totally gutted. If there's trouble he'll be rubbing his hands and be falling over himself to get in front of a camera.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

It'll never happen as the idiots protesting and rioting in Belfast are simply too thick and stupid to find their way to Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Coming down to protest about the Tricolour flying over the Oireachtas and simultaneously complaining about southern interference in the north.

Is there any limit to these droolers' stupidity?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

awec wrote: »
    The best thing that could happen would be if nobody paid them any attention.

Wee willy would be totally gutted. If there's trouble he'll be rubbing his hands and be falling over himself to get in front of a camera.

He hasn't dealt well with not being worth shooting. Not being worth abusing will finish him alltogether.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭Duggys Housemate

Inbox wrote: »

Good man. So no flags will solve the unionist problem?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement