Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is my housemate a slag or a prostitute?

Options
  • 14-07-2012 10:40am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭

So this girl has just moved into the house, she's a bit on the heavy side. She seems to have a different fella over every other night of the week. She/they always just go straight up to her room, but whatever they're doing in there, they're very quiet. Is she a complete slag and sleeping with all of them? Are the lads just lashing it into her cos she's an easy fat bird? Or is she a member of the "oldest profession in the world" lol? Should I confront her about these goings-on and the suspicions I have?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

flash1080 wrote: »
    So this girl has just moved into the house, she's a bit on the heavy side. She seems to have a different fella over every other night of the week. She/they always just go straight up to her room, but whatever they're doing in there, they're very quiet. Is she a complete slag and sleeping with all of them? Are the lads just lashing it into her cos she's an easy fat bird? Or is she a member of the "oldest profession in the world" lol? Should I confront her about these goings-on and the suspicions I have?

No. I'll confront her for you. PM me the address.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

Quiet you say ?
    Not nookie.

She's clearly a drug dealer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

maybe she like the cock? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Maybe they are practising sign language?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭flash1080

Quiet you say ?
    Not nookie.

She's clearly a drug dealer.
    I thought perhaps she wasn't a screamer. But you're right, she could've turned her room into an opium den. This is very troubling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

You should have posted this in The Ladies Lounge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Is she a complete slag

Yes

Because she is sleeping with everyone except you ;)

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,446 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Have you gone into her room? Maybe she has a projector in it and she's part of a 'group of connoisseurs of silent movies'

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Jealous much?

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Yes

Because she is sleeping with everyone except you ;)
    I wouldn't touch her with yours tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭Corkbah

I wouldn't touch her with yours tbh.
    you say that but .... she's (possibly) the one getting laid !!

go knock one out !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

Set up a hidden camera in her room. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 901 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover_53

One question...Do you see the men leave your house?

If the answer is no then your fat house mate is eating unsuspecting men...beware if she cooks for you or randomly gives you new clothes.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,446 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

One question...Do you see the men leave your house?

If the answer is no then your fat house mate is eating unsuspecting men...beware if she cooks for you or randomly gives you new clothes.

Free clothes and dinner? She's a keeper!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

Maybe they're having staring contests. I do that all the time with girls on the street, in work, in the park, in shops, at the swimming pool, at the bus stop, at the train station, at the beach, on airplanes, in queues, outside my house, etc.

I can never convince them to come to my place for some reason, so well done to this lady.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Maybe they're just playing Connect4

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 307 ✭✭CodyJarrett

Hang on and I'll ask Frank Butcher.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭Fupping Grasshole

Fat birds make a lot of noise on top, that is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,988 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

The answer to your puzzle depends on what she says when you say "how much for a shag?"

Answer 1. Nothing. = slag.

Answer 2. Two Euro = prostitute (with low self-esteem).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Thatnastyboy

:eek: It's you in different disguises isn't it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

Confront her so she can tell you you're an ass.

Well, some young buck spent the night with her last night, they came into the kitchen this morning smelling like stale beer, sweat and ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Maybe they're just playing Connect4

You must never have played Connect4, it's impossible not to shout when you win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Culleeo

How dare you pass judgement. This woman is innocent until proven filthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭fran17

confront her with your erection.if she goes down she stays;)

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

So! I've just moved into this new gaf. I'm female, average looking, a little on the heavy side.. but hey that's my business!!
    House is ok, problem is I've got this housemate who's a little wierd. He never seems to go anywhere he's always at home watching what I'm doing and passing judgement. I can't even sit in the living room with my friends because he's constantly watching us, I have to bring my friends up to my bedroom for a little privacy.... we even have to whisper because he listens at the door.

Lately I've started winding him up by bringing different friends over and then sneaking out while he's **** in the bathroom. I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm on the game :-)

What should I do? Move out? Or just tell him to get a life?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

If she's that mad for it you must be wondering what's wrong with you that she hadn't tried it on yet.
    If she's overweight maybe she's on a sexercise program. Well done her.

Shryke wrote: »
    If she's that mad for it you must be wondering what's wrong with you that she hadn't tried it on yet.
    If she's overweight maybe she's on a sexercise program. Well done her.
    I haven't given her an opportunity. I try to evade her and leave a room if she comes in after me, I never turn my back to her when we're in the same room in case she decides to pounce.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

you feeling left out OP ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭darragh16

What type of a housemate are you, not installing cameras in her bedroom and such.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement