Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

Also counted my change jar today 1,000 euro in it happy days :).

:eek:

What kind of jar is that?! You mean a drum?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Passenger wrote: »
    :eek:

What kind of jar is that?! You mean a drum?

Well its actually a few jars, one is a stein I brought back from Oktoberfest and then a few if anyone remembers them the old school glass milk bottles that got delivered to houses, I have a few of them from the 1990 World Cup Italia special edition that I kept as a kid and still to this day if anyone broke one I'd kill them :pac:.

But hey a 1,000 euro im happy :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Well its
    actually a few jars, one is a stein I brought back from Oktoberfest and then a few if anyone remembers them the old school glass milk bottles that got delivered to houses, I have a few of them from the 1990 World
    Cup Italia special edition that I kept as a kid and still to this day if anyone broke one I'd kill them :pac:.

But hey a 1,000 euro im happy :).

I'm jealous! :p

My change jar is a five litre whiskey bottle :) It has in or around three hundred in it so far.

Also PKM I realised last night who you really are, you're a drug smuggler from Vermont known as Frank Galikanokus who smuggles Johny Chimpo weed :p, I've rumbled your secret identity.

6052_1181253323918_7329839_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

I would've said chopper

• Advertisement

I would've said chopper

As in Chopper Read?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

My change jar is an old pint bottle given out in Dublin to mark its 1000th year in 1988. I have no idea where I got it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

mtxix3.png

What the **** is going on? I'm not complaining but this really is strange. Apparently it reached 28 degrees at one point today.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

As in Chopper Read?

Yeah
    He was one crazy bastard in his day

Since Marty brought up a character from Super Troopers, I have to thank him for getting me to watch that and Oldboy, savage films. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I've been awake since 3:30am. You win this round, Koppaberg. *nurses sore head* Couldn't go back to sleep so I ate onion Ryvitas with tea and then made up a bagel when me mam got up. I'm now showered, dressed, made-up and ready to go shopping and it's not even 9am! DAFUQ?! I'm usually unconscious at this time of the morning...

PAYDAY.

Fcuk yeah! Happy Friday. :D

I hope you all enjoy the sun, while I'm stuck in bloody work again. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Also PKM I realised last night who you really are, you're a drug smuggler from Vermont known as Frank Galikanokus who smuggles Johny Chimpo weed :p, I've rumbled your secret identity.

6052_1181253323918_7329839_n.jpg

LMFAO!!! Yeah it's me!!!!!! :pac: :pac: :D

Jeez what a day! I really don't mind knocking on people's doors when the weather is like this. Got a wee bit burned yesterday too. My arms and shoulders are fine but I have a red belly! LOL

Off now for another day of it. :D*cue bandana and shades*

Also, on another note, came across this - what a savage piece of work!!!

257332.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

i wish i worked outside on days like today!!! 5 more hrs and im free!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

LMFAO!!! Yeah it's me!!!!!! :pac: :pac: :D

Jeez what a day! I really don't mind knocking on people's doors when the weather is like this. Got a wee bit burned yesterday too. My arms and shoulders are fine but I have a red belly! LOL

Off now for another day of it. :D*cue bandana and shades*

Also, on another note, came across this - what a savage piece of work!!!

257332.jpg
    That's pretty awesome, a Warrior of Chaos from either 40k or Fantasy, I'm not sure which.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Another day of doing absolutely nothing. *sigh* the joys....

My job just paid an ice cream van to stay outside the job for the last hour!!

FREE ICE CREAM!!!!

257367.gif

I regret to announce that I have made a pig of myself and now feel sick :pac:

Your job is amazing. I've been informed that I may not be getting paid today. :mad: I'll get it tomorrow, but I need money tonight cause I have plans after work! On the plus side, break time, yay :)

Have a break til 5.30, so in the back garden enjoying the sun. Took a pic of me in my mankini, debating whether to stick it up for the laugh or not... hmmmm..... :pac:

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Your job is amazing. I've been informed that I may not be getting paid today. :mad: I'll get it tomorrow, but I need money tonight cause I have plans after work! On the plus side, break time, yay :)

I wish they where haha just a one off day of niceness!!
    I'm bloody baking here today!! its 22 degrees outside and we work in a big metal box with no air-con!! the heat and closeness are getting unbearable!! the fans have become redundant they are now just pushing hot air around!! :(:(:(

• Advertisement

On a plus side I do have my evening planned out!! :D

257376.jpg

gregers85 wrote: »
    On a plus side I do have my evening planned out!! :D

257376.jpg

Feck it, I'm doing that now!!!! :p :pac:

257377.jpg

(sick bags available upon request!) LOL

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

The sun is making yiz all very chatty! PKM that mankini picture id hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

31164-Brian-vomit-gif-1ZSg.gif

Thankfully it stopped just around the waist...

Well, did not expect that one PKM :P

I'm just heading out for a cycle in weather that will probably wind up baking me.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭baron von something

bwahahaa i hope u dont go round collecting like that

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭baron von something

why oh why did i decide to go to the beergarden on my lunchbreak

:pac: say the neighbours were loving the site of ya prancing around in your mankini.

Im jealous of everyone today, went to work this morning had to leave early stomach in bits just home from the doctors I have a viral infection stay in bed have no contact with people as its extremely contagious no drink or food for at least 24 hours and only maybe if im feeling ok have plain white rice tomorrow. WTF :(, it's the weekend and it's sunny out this sucks major balls. It also means im going to loose loads of weight I loose weight seriously quick when I don't eat once lost a stone and a half in week damn you sickness :mad:.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

PKM, I thought you were joking about the mankini! Wasn't expecting that :p

Lads I'm actually baking at work. I adore sunshine but I think I should be allowed have the day off. The kiosk I work at is situated underneath a massive skylight. If ye don't hear from me I've died of sunstroke!
    However if I survive I'll be going to watch some rugby players get their kit off for charity tonight :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

That sucks Marty :( Feel better soon

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement