Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Thanks
    It was Joel's Step-dad, I assume its Michael?

I think it is didn't catch the name. It all explained in Hollyoaks Later. Quiet dark don't you think? We really get an insight into the dark world and dark mind of Brendan Brady. A bit scared by it to be honest thought he wasn't as evil as that, always quiet liked him as a villain and his humour, he been one of my favourite villains up to now but starting to get a bit wary of him as a character.

I agree though, Hollyoaks wouldn't be as good without Brendan, he is a good character and brings excitement to the soap but getting concerned by his darkness though. Be interesting to see if he still going to be around? Wonder will Walker get him sent to jail?

I hope Riley gets to know the truth at some point though but still wouldn't think him and Mitz are suited. He should have a much nicer trouble free girl! I say he be better off with someone else!?

Ally is a bit weird, a lot of things about him don't add up, is it really true he only helping women out to sort their lives out and then leave them or is it just a job? Was he really part of the army or did he go off and steal peoples identities or make up his ID or is really and truly called Ally? Or is he on the run! or an illegal immigrant? Just throwing out a few ifs and buts?!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,026 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why is Ruby and Sinead hanging with the bully Maddie :mad: I mean what is their problem with Esther after all Ruby lives with Esther :confused:

I find that odd too!? Why they hanging out with Maddie, poor Esther!

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Diamond_Ninja

Never been so emotionally involved with a soap before in my life! That was the best later yet I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Never been so emotionally involved with a soap before in my life! That was the best later yet I think!
    +1 Hollyoaks is ahead of the rest imo. I can't wait to see what happens next.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭countygorey

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why is Ruby and Sinead hanging with the bully Maddie :mad: I mean what is their problem with Esther after all Ruby lives with Esther :confused:
    Have not seen it much of late

Have not seen it much of late

Sinead lives with her step mum Diane still

Brendan better be alive excellent Later episode last night top notch acting from the actors who play Cheryl, Brendan, Nana Flo and Walker

I wanted Theresa to killed off though

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭countygorey

Sinead lives with her step mum Diane still

Brendan better be alive excellent Later episode last night top notch acting from the actors who play Cheryl, Brendan, Nana Flo and Walker

I wanted Theresa to killed off though
    Thanks

Very dark stuff in hollyoaks later but be interesting how the story unfolds after Friday nights episode anything is possible!? Was not expecting such an ending to that episode though!?

Hollyoaks fans can look forward to explosive scenes next week as Walker's twisted revenge attempts reach shocking new heights.

Over the next few days, viewers will see that Walker (Neil Newbon) is still determined to make Brendan Brady (Emmett Scanlan) pay for what happened to his late brother - and will stop at nothing to even the score.

In a frightening showdown with his arch-enemy, Walker makes it clear that he plans to target Brendan's loved ones - leaving the frail nightclub owner with a tough and terrifying task on his hands as he battles to secure their safety.

When Brendan sees lilies on his sister Cheryl's car bonnet, he immediately recognises them as Walker's calling card and fears that the vehicle could be about to explode.

A desperate Brendan screams at Cheryl (Bronagh Waugh) to get out of the car, but when no explosion comes, it's apparent that she's not the one Walker is targeting at all…

Soon afterwards, Brendan is horrified to find Walker pointing a gun at the love of his life - Ste Hay (Kieron Richardson).

Brendan is desperate to protect his ex-lover, but in the frantic struggle that follows between him and Walker, the gun goes off and one character will be shot…

While the unlucky individual's identity is being kept firmly under wraps, we can confirm that even this shocking incident won't stop Walker in his tracks - as he soon includes Brendan's teenage son Declan (Jay Duffy) in his deadly plans.

The first Brendan hears of this is when he receives a phone call from Declan with only screams at the other end.

Walker's horrifying idea is to give Declan an overdose so Brendan gets a taste of his tragic ordeal with Cam, but viewers will have to wait and see whether Brendan can save his son in time.

With lots at stake in must-see episodes for Hollyoaks, one character won't make it through next week - but who is going to pay the ultimate price in the battle between Walker and Brendan?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

Is it just me or could Mercedes be insane enough to hide Bobby somewhere to frame Mitzeee? After all she did stab herself. I just can't see why anyone would take him. If she did then she needs to be in the loony bin and not Mitzeee

Though unless it was Walker in an effort to get Ste on his own with the search... hmmmm...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,756 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

mandz wrote: »
    Is it just me or could Mercedes be insane enough to hide Bobby somewhere to frame Mitzeee? After all she did stab herself. I just can't see why anyone would take him. If she did then she needs to be in the loony bin and not Mitzeee

Though unless it was Walker in an effort to get Ste on his own with the search...

That's pretty much exactly what happened :pac:

Which Mercy or Walker? Didn't get to see it on e4 last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,756 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Which Mercy or Walker? Didn't get to see it on e4 last night.

It was revealed on Thursday that Mercedes convinced Phoebe to take the baby to an unknown location, and then accused Mitzee on a TV appeal.

Walker has nothing to do with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Dubsta

So tonight's E4 episode should reveal some more!! Can't wait!!! Wish they would catch merci out! She is without doubt a nutcase!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Dubsta

Now there's a whackball!!!

So Phoebe is keeping Bobby at Jacqui and Rhys's flat and no one has seen them yet :rolleyes: Hope Mercedes dies or goes to jail soon

Is
    Riley
    dead :eek:

• Site Banned Posts: 104 ✭✭boiledsweets

Just saw hollyoaks this evening and mercy takes the baby to the top of a block of flats and threatens to jump off with the kid,while the cheating partner looks on with the girl who was in on it..

Really scary, i dont know what will happen next,as it ended there,it always ends on a high note..keeps the suspense up,so youll keep watching it..

I havent tuned into hollyoaks in while,just got back into it recently.

• Site Banned Posts: 104 ✭✭boiledsweets

Is Spoiler: Riley dead

whos dead?

• Advertisement

Esther Bloom's bullying storyline continues on Hollyoaks next week as a handful of her fellow sixth formers appear determined to make her life a misery.

The student's latest humiliation comes when George Smith (Steven Roberts) asks his friends to help out with his new drama project, which is an homage to Roman Holiday.

Lacey Kane's contribution is to bring along her sister Ash's motorbike for the short film, but when bitchy Maddie Morrison (Scarlett Bowman) is cast as Audrey Hepburn, Esther makes the mistake of trying to outdo her rival on the bike.

While taking the vehicle for a ride, hapless Esther (Jazmine Franks) manages to crash and makes a fool of herself by accidentally flashing her underwear. It's not long before footage of the incident subsequently appears online…

Later in the week, the teen group prepares for the autumn fancy dress ball, and Maddie looks set to be the centre of attention once again by dressing as Marilyn Monroe.

Determined to stir up some trouble, Ruby (Anna Shaffer) suggests to an unknowing Esther that she should go as Marilyn - well aware that it will lead to more clashes between her and Maddie.

Maddie is shocked when she and Esther turn up for the event in identical outfits, and Ruby betrays her friend further by telling Maddie that Esther did it on purpose.

If that wasn't bad enough, Maddie's sidekick Sinead O'Connor (Stephanie Davis) is also involved in targeting Esther after she discovers a personal letter written by her.

Concerned teacher Jen Gilmore (Amy Downham) has convinced Esther to boost her self-esteem by writing a list of things she loves most about herself, but when Sinead later finds the private note in the bin, she cruelly keeps hold of it to show to the other teens.

With the malicious behaviour of Maddie, Sinead and Ruby intensifying, it seems that things will get worse for Esther before they get better - will she be able to cope?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

I am not causal watcher of this show, however adverts did get get me watch tonight,

I did re-cap of last few months, have been watch it like now and again over the last few months but tonight was UNMISSABLE!

Esther's grandparents should kick Ruby out on her selfish ass into the pond. If it weren't for Esther she wouldn't still be in Hollyoaks.

I hope they all get found out.

Esther's grandparents should kick Ruby out on her selfish ass into the pond. If it weren't for Esther she wouldn't still be in Hollyoaks.

I hope they all get found out.

I dont understand why Ruby and Sinead are so mean to Esther after all Ruby lives with Esther and her family :mad:

I think Esther might try suicide or self harm herself because of their bullying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Hollyoaks is so emotional this week!! :(

sarahbro wrote: »
    Hollyoaks is so emotional this week!! :(
    It sure is. Tbh I'm on Darren's side. Nancy should have took it easy especially after losing a baby already but no matter what Darren said she went against him to help Mitzeee. I'm sick of Maddie and her crew bullying Esther. I really hope they get found out soon.

So is Mercedes really insane or playing that way to avoid prison :rolleyes:

I think she's as mad as a bag of cats. Maybe the Silas thing tipped her right over the edge altogether.

KKkitty wrote: »
    I think she's as mad as a bag of cats. Maybe the Silas thing tipped her right over the edge altogether.

And what about her behaviour before Silas lying she was hiv postive to Malachy and so on :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

She seemed like she was going a bit nuts in the McClane queen house while riley was there. I really hope she doesn't get away with it. I can't stand her!

Advertisement