Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Tallon wrote: »
    Nah, Notch just came back today

he's updating the launcher
    So you're saying Notch is working specifically against me, eh? I'll show him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

humanji wrote: »
    So you're saying Notch is working specifically against me, eh? I'll show him!
    I believe his exact words were

"updating the servers, humanjo is a dick"

Its so bad playing with fog on, I hate it

can't wait to go home

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Lotsafish

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    My Volcano is complete, tnt loaded, lava ready to go, just need to blow it.

I hope it works :D

You going to have a blowing ceremony? (Thats what she said)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

That'd be the track out to my place

If you don't mind too much Humanji I might try my track switch, just to see if it can be done more than anything else, but I'll only keep it to the rail track that I've built to and from my island.
    Yeah, that'd be cool. If it works out, it'd be a deadly system to have in the stations to choose where you want to go next.

On an less related note, I had a dream last night where we all lived on the server. I'd been framed for the murder of Tallon, who was mined to death, and had to try and discover who did it. I'd gotten as far as finding out that Cherryghost had been screwed over by Tallon in a land rezoning fraud, when my alarm woke me up.

It was bizarre. It was really like the film Chinatown, but with blocks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Yeah, that'd be cool. If it works out, it'd be a deadly system to have in the stations to choose where you want to go next.

On an less related note, I had a dream last night where we all lived on the server. I'd been framed for the murder of Tallon, who was mined to death, and had to try and discover who did it. I'd gotten as far as finding out that Cherryghost had been screwed over by Tallon in a land rezoning fraud, when my alarm woke me up.

Weirdest thing I've heard in a while.

Wanna try make a movie about Minecraft? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Weirdest thing I've heard in a while.

Wanna try make a movie about Minecraft?

this needs to be done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made the long trek to the bottom left of the map to the floating eco-system (I forget who made that one), it really is amazing. It was night when I went up to it and it really has atmosphere! I especially love the exit method - going up the wooden stair case with the warning signs and then shooting down into the gorge below

Seriously cool stuff :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Part of me wants to.

But the other part says no, because I have a feeling it will fail dramatically.
    But at least it'd have a good audience :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Lotsafish wrote: »
    I made the long trek to the bottom left of the map to the floating eco-system (I forget who made that one), it really is amazing. It was night when I went up to it and it really has atmosphere! I especially love the exit method - going up the wooden stair case with the warning signs and then shooting down into the gorge below

Seriously cool stuff :cool:

I have to agree, i was there yesterday to borrow some coal from the owner. So i gave a good loo at tat creation. And my got it is impresive. Not jusr eco on top. But check out underground and his mines too.

Fair play for mining moust of the stuff to biuld that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

I have to agree, i was there yesterday to borrow some coal from the owner. So i gave a good loo at tat creation. And my got it is impresive. Not jusr eco on top. But check out underground and his mines too.

Fair play for mining moust of the stuff to biuld that.

Well, most of it right up to the point where I was fed up making the constant trek up and down :o

I've finished a demo of the switchable track at approximately H8 (Just follow the track, you can't miss it). It slows the cart down enough to allow a person to hit the switch (roughly walking speed) and resets the track once they have made the changeover. It's currently quite big but it can definitely be reduced although it will require at least one booster (the alt track could follow the main track for boosting before splitting off). I've tried it a few times and it works perfectly though I think I'll try to make it a lot smaller.

On another note - we need to organise a Spleef tourney! :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Update: I've been removing chunks of posts from this mega thread into specific topics. Will do some more later when I'm less mental busy with work :)

Should all be fairly obvious stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Kharn wrote: »
    Update: I've been removing chunks of posts from this mega thread into specific topics. Will do some more later when I'm less mental busy with work :)

Should all be fairly obvious stuff.

Minecraft forum :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Colham

This thread should be a sticky in the Minecraft forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Registered a MC name TheDoc1988 on the site if thats the name required ;)
    Joined the boards group too

Added to the whitelist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Toomey_7

alright lads i can finally play minecraft online without a load of lag, name is toominiho :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Added you to the whitelist (I think) :3

Have you jooined the social group?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Toomey_7

i applied to it anyway :P just need the ip again cause i lost it :(

• Advertisement

It-was-my-3rd-day-when-the-neighbors-came-over-with-pie.jpg

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Can someone pm me the ip please? (I've added the group, just waiting for access).Name is the same as here. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

same here, all regged up, name same as here.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Done, done :)

feylya wrote: »
    Can someone pm me the ip please? (I've added the group, just waiting for access).Name is the same as here. Cheers.
    gerrowadat wrote: »
    same here, all regged up, name same as here.

Added to the group :)

okay, i got banned again... :(

talon, i said sorry allready, lads unbanned me, why you banned me again?

Who unbanned you?

i dont know who exactly did it.

but i was told that ban was too harsh, and the lads agreed on bringing me back. they could not have a chat with you as you were away...

I don't care who said the ban was harsh. Your banned until I talk with the other admins.

I was away, but I wasn't uncontactable!

Honestly, and this is so everyone can see it, you will be let know later on when I talk to them, if you PM any of the admins, myself or Michael you are PERMABANNED from the server

I can't get clearer than that.

• Advertisement

michaelpower.png

Advertisement