Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

League of Ireland betting.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Bateman wrote: »
    With you all the way on Cork, they'll steamroller UCD.

Rovers, I just find it very hard to trust at the moment. Among the various bits of damage Croly has done there is to bring a terrible sense of apathy around the club. If Bray have a bit of hunger anything could happen there.

I'll be glued to Setanta to see the fuss about Cork this season anyway.

Agree with you on Croly, but this is a team managed by Mathews they're playing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭spurshero

Have backed galway at evens . I feel their pretty close to hitting top form and are a better side than harps . I also think their style is suited to better effect away from home than at home . Still missing their main player manning but think they have enough to cope without him tonight

Shamrock Rovers -1.25 Asian @ 19/20 (Bet365/BetVictor) - MEDIUM

Cork -1 @ 5/6 (GENERAL) - MEDIUM

Under 2.5 @ 4/6 (GENERAL) - SMALL

Rovers win 3-0, Harps/Galway 0-0 so two bets win, absolutely fuming at Cork only winning 2-1! Absolutely battered them after going 1 down. So pished off at that bet! For anyone who didn't watch it on Setanta below are the stats!

9fwle8.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,554 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Watched the Cork game,hshould have won by 3+ .O'Flynn was awful wasteful and UCD keeper kept it respectable.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭paulb06

Rovers win 3-0, Harps/Galway 0-0 so two bets win, absolutely fuming at Cork only winning 2-1! Absolutely battered them after going 1 down. So pished off at that bet! For anyone who didn't watch it on Setanta below are the stats!

9fwle8.png

Solid tips all the same man just very unlucky with the Cork game, that's gambling!

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭Missing Links

paulb06 wrote: »
    Solid tips all the same man just very unlucky with the Cork game, that's gambling!

(Sh)it happens.2 out of 3 is good going.

yabadabado wrote: »
    UCD keep kept it respectable.

Correction - O'Donnell in goal kept it respectable.

Correction - O'Donnell in goal kept it respectable.
    :o
    Sorry that's what I meant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Had this double based on Gav's write up.
    To say i am fairly pissed of by that Cork player who went 1 on 1 with the GK 2 minutes from time and messed up gloriously, is an understatement.

glNtTVg.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Was out so didn't see the game, couldn't believe they only managed a 2-1. Fair play on Rovers, couldn't have had them myself.

Just a bit of info for today. Shelbourne host League One side Bradford City at 3pm. The Shelbourne side should be much the same as last week, players from the new look U19 squad, the 2 suspended first teamers and a trialist or two. Shelbourne lost that match last week 4-0 to Ipswich.

Bradford played a strongish UCD side midweek with the Dublin side coming out as 3-2 winners.

I won't be around for this inplay but I definitely won't be touching anything pre-game. Bradford at 1/4 to win and 1/2 for a -1 doesn't represent any value and I can't see this being anymore than a 2 goal win for Bradford.

No bets in the League.

I heard it's all U19s for Shels today, I've backed Bradford -2 at 2/1 for a medium stake with Powers, and a bigish bet on HT/FT at 8/11.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

I heard it's all U19s for Shels today, I've backed Bradford -2 at 2/1 for a medium stake with Powers, and a bigish bet on HT/FT at 8/11.

Nice picks man, pissed in.

Nice picks, it was as I expected team wise too, U19s with 2 first teamers and a couple of trialists. Didn't see a 4-0 on the card but great bets mate.

Nice one...I must tune in here more often!

• Advertisement

***League of Ireland Bets***

Another week myself and the 2 lads I pick bets with actually all agree on all the same bets for tomorrow. Look straight forward enough but we all know that's never the case! We've all agreed that we're not touching teams in European action, may be in-play bets over the weekend though.

Shamrock Rovers -v- Drogheda Utd - 8pm
    Rovers will be looking to keep their title challenge on track on the back of last Fridays 3-0 win over Bray, they also know they're lagging badly behind on the GD so will hope to start bagging a few a game without reply.

Rovers home form has been less than desirable lately but as a whole their League form is improving with 8 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in their last 12 League games. Scoring 16 and only conceding 8. Drogheda on the other hand are in dire form, with 12 losses in their last 14 games, conceding a whooping 43 goals and scoring just 10.

Rovers missing two who've been out a couple of weeks but Murphy is doubtful in goal, shouldn't make a difference. Paul Andrews will be unavailable for a further two games following his dismissal against Sligo Rovers a month ago while Stephen Maher will also be missing after picking up his fourth yellow card of the campaign. Paul Crowley is also a doubt for the visitors due to injury.

Shamrock Rovers -1 @ 21/20 (SportingBet) - MEDIUM

Galway FC -v- Cobh Ramblers - 7.45pm
    In a rare First Division write-up/tip we see Galway hosting bottom side Cobh. Galway, while being hit and miss lately, should brush Cobh aside and knowing that Wexford are hot on their heels for 3rd spot in the League they'll be looking to extend their advantage there.

Both times these sides have met this season we've seen Galway win by a 4 goal margin (4-0 and 5-1) and we expect a similar enough scoreline this time around.

Cobh are without injured goalkeeper Shane Hallahan who could be out for two months with a ruptured meniscus. Eoin Hastings is still out while Keith O'Flynn is a doubt ahead of the tie and the Rams may be forced to travel with a small squad on Friday. While Galway are definitely without Martin Conneely and Alan Murphy for the match while Marc Ludden is a doubt. Ryan Manning, Derek O'Brien and Aaron McDonagh are all available after recent spells on the sidelines.

Galway FC -1.75 Asian @ 19/20 (BetVictor) - MEDIUM

Bohs -v- Cork City - 8.05pm (Live on Setanta Ireland)
    7th placed Bohs host 2nd placed Cork, where a win or draw will see Cork move back to the top of the table.

Bohs have failed to win once at home this season in their 10 home League matches, but they are hitting a bit of form with 2 wins and 2 draws in their last 4 games. Cork travel to Dalymount Park on the back of 8 wins and a draw in their last 9 League games.

Bohs with one player out by the looks, no major loss. Cork with a few long terms and a few doubtful.

Cork City win @ 11/10 (GENERAL) - SMALL
    Wexford Youths -v- Shamrock Rovers B - 8pm
    4th placed Wexford look to keep up the chase for the promotion playoff 3rd spot tomorrow evening when hosting Rovers B at Ferrycarrig Park. This bet had potential for a medium stake, but with Wexford having to travel to Longford on Tuesday and play 50 mins with 10 men they may not be ready for this match to come around.

Rovers B have failed to score in their last 8 games, while conceding 19. Having personally seen Rovers B play Shels on Sunday they seem to have lost any bite they had earlier in the season with a few of the B team moving into the first team squad for League and Cups matches (Evan Osam, Richard Purdy, Dean Kelly, Robert Bayly and a couple of others).

Wexford -1 Asian @ 9/10 (GENERAL) - SMALL
    Rest of the matches:

Saturday and Sunday see the four LoI teams invovled in European action play, All 4 sides should win, but I wouldn't be backing them personally.

Shelbourne -v- Finn Harps - Shelbourne should win but they've a growing list of injuries, suspensions and 3 players over in Ipswich on trial (including star player Connolly) I wouldn't be touching at odds on.

Longford -v- Wateford - Longford should make easy work of Waterford given the form they're both on but again wouldn't be touching it at the odds Longford are at.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭torres9kop

Whats the best site for LOI team news lads?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,261 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

extratime.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭torres9kop

ty

I don’t think I’d be against any of them. I’ve said before that I can’t trust Rovers because everytime I think I have a feel for one of their games they do the opposite. Maybe, though, despite their brutal performance at home v Dundalk recently, they are still in with a shot for the title and can hoover up points like last week and this week easily.

EDIT: just noticed that although I said I wouldn't be against any of them, I have reservations about 3 of the 4! Will probably back them all bar Cork anyway.

Wexford are the other one I’d have my doubts about, with how hot it’s been this week, being asked to play twice in 4 days is not ideal for fellas who aren’t full-time but then again the B Specials are a bit of a farce at this stage so like you say Wexford probably OK for a small stake.

I honestly wouldn’t be backing Cork although I admit they’re slightly bigger than I thought they would be. I was hoping to get the draw at 3/1, we’ve drawn plenty of games this season including at home to Pat’s recently who are a better side than Cork IMO. We matched Cork for long spells down there a couple of months ago and so our lads won’t be afraid of them. Could be a few goals, over 2.5 appeals at 5/4 or better. It’s on the box (Setanta Ireland) so overs always an enjoyable bet for anyone watching.

• Advertisement

torres9kop wrote: »
    Whats the best site for LOI team news lads?
    www.extratime.ie as already has been said also www.theloiblog.com and www.goal.com/en-ie/news/3909/league-of-ireland-premier

Although I said I wouldn't back Shels they've drifted a bit and would be worth a small punt if anyone is looking.

Very meh results on Friday :(

Just goes to show, with sports betting, if everyone is in broad agreement that’s never a good thing

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭jebus84

Just goes to show, with sports betting, if everyone is in broad agreement that’s never a good thing

I disagree ;)

Dodgy enough set of fixtures so play it safe. I’m off on my holidays Saturday morning (hence the short write up) so I won't be posting bets next Friday, if I do make it home from Ibiza alive I'll be back the following week :) The lads in the Facebook group will probably be posting a few.

Drogheda Utd –v- UCD – 7.45pm
    Caretaker manager Darius Kierans moves into an Assistant role for this week’s League match with Damien Richardson taking over the Managers position. In Kierans 4 League matches he managed 2 wins and 2 losses and has started somewhat a recovery.

Both sides concede a lot and score a few which points to a match with goals. Drogheda have scored 23 and conceded 50 in their 21 League matches, while UCD have scored 21 and conceded 45. For those wanting a bit more value, Drogheda win and over 2.5 goals would be a good bet.

Over 2.5 Goals @ 4/6 (GENERAL) - MEDIUM

Shamrock Rovers ‘B’ –v- Longford
    Rovers B host Longford in a match that sees them on an 8 game losing streak without scoring while conceding 22 goals. Longford on the other hand are on a 7 game winning streak. Simple bet here, Longford should brush this lot aside with ease. Tipping -1 European here, but I’d take anything up to an Asian -3.

Longford -1 @ 4/5 (GENERAL) - MEDIUM

Cork City –v- Dundalk – 8.00pm (Live on Setanta Ireland)
    2nd –v- 1st in Turners Cross on Friday evening with two evenly matched sides. Both sides haven’t conceded many this season with Dundalk conceding 17 and Cork just 16.

Cork have scored in every home game this season, while Dundalk have scored in 9 of their 10 aways this season. Cork looked vulnerable and open to conceding against UCD and I can see Dundalk taking advantage, while I can’t see Cork not scoring at home.

Both Teams To Score @ 4/5 (GENERAL) - SMALL

Finn Harps –v- Wexford Youths – 8pm
    1 Finn Harps game in their last 16 has gone Over 2.5 goals, while just 1 of their 10 home games have gone over.
    Wexford have been scoring but Harps will keep them at bay I’d say, expecting a 1-1.

Under 2.5 Goals @ 4/6 (GENERAL) - SMALL

Rest of the matches:
    Galway –v- Shelbourne – Match I’d avoid, two teams who can produce but don’t always.
    Bray –v- Athlone – Could be vale in Athlone and overs.
    Derry –v- Bohs – Derry win but l could go any way.
    Limerick –v- Rovers – Limerick signed a good few players, with Rovers possibly only having one striker due to transfers out.
    St. Pats –v- Sligo – Like Pats at the odds they’re at, not enough to tip though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

I'm very interested in Cobh to beat Waterford at 5/2 on Saturday. Some serious departures from the Waterford squad over the last 2 weeks

I think I'll be having a cut off Pat's tonight.

Sligo have lost a load of players to other clubs, morale can't be great there.

Longford -1 UPGRADED TO LARGE STAKE.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 839 ✭✭✭- bo -

Just putting it out there:
    Eoin Wearen has scored in each of Bohs' last three games (against Limerick, Pats and Cork) - He's 12/1 with PP anytime goalscorer tonight away to Derry.

• Advertisement

Bizarre as it might sound to some people on the face of it, Bohs might rest a few tonight, mindful of the League Cup semi-final next Monday. Wearen would be a candidate to be rested as he’s basically our best and most important player of late.

Bizarre as it might sound to some people on the face of it, Bohs might rest a few tonight, mindful of the League Cup semi-final next Monday. Wearen would be a candidate to be rested as he’s basically our best and most important player of late.

If only!!!!

:(

Our Shelbourne friend seems to be on holiday

Tonight's bets
    ***Rovers (AH)
    **Cork (AH) & win
    *Drogs v Dundalk BTTS/over 2.5

Avoid:
    UCD v Bohs

Limerick (AH) would have been the bet last night. Not aftertiming as I didn't actually back it myself :o

Might be worth taking a week off betting against the B Specials - Fenlon's arrival could well give the whole club a [temporary :D ] lift - top to bottom.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭salmon1

I just saw that on the fb page that Gav writes his bets in that the other 3 lads have there bets up.i hope ye dont mind if i copy and paste it here for ye

Shelbourne VS Cobh - 7.45 -
    Shels come into this on the back on a good win against Galway last week and confidence will be high. Willo Mcdonagh comes back into the squad for Shels after 4 weeks out while they have no fresh injury doubts.
    Cobh come into the game with 1 win in the last 6,With that coming against whipping boys Rovers B, While they had a draw against depleted Waterford last week they lost 4-1 and 3-0 against Galway and Longford respectively in the 2 games previous. they struggle against the top teams.
    SHELS -1.5 @ 1.900 BET365 MEDIUM

Shamrock Rovers VS Derry City 8PM
    Rovers come into this game under a new manager, Pat Fenlon taking over from Trevor Croly. In the past few weeks it was no secret that there was a dark cloud over Rovers with fans staying away,Players walking out,And abuse from the terraces. Now that Croly is gone expect that to be gone. Rovers opened the post Croly era with a 2-0 win over rivals Bohemians on Monday night. Marty Waters will miss the game but other than that they have a full squad to choose from.
    Derry travel to Dublin with Rory Patterson,Paddy Mcleney,Barry Molloy and Michael Duffy all injured. Patterson and Molloy havent trained all week whilest the other 2 are carrying knocks and unlikely to make it. Molloy and Patterson in particular would be massive losses for derry as established players while young Duffy leads Derrys goalscorer charts.
    ROVERS WIN @ 5/6 General. SMALL

UCD VS Bohs 7:45
    Going to keep this one short and sweet. 5 of UCD's last 7 have gone over 2.5 while 5 of Bohs last 6 have gone over 2.5. Both teams lost 4-0 last week.
    Over 2.5 goals @ 8/11 BOYLESPORTS, 4/6 Elsewhere. MEDIUM

Longford -1 UPGRADED TO LARGE STAKE.

YEOW!!
    salmon1 wrote: »
    I just saw that on the fb page that Gav writes his bets in that the other 3 lads have there bets up.i hope ye dont mind if i copy and paste it here for ye

Cheers, when I'm away I'd hope people could copy over the write up to here as the other 3 lads aren't on boards.

Only one bet the 4 of us have agreed on, but we think it’s worth a large stake! Raging I waited till this morning to do the write up due to no team news last night as odds have come in from evens into 1.7.

Athlone –v- Shamrock Rovers – 7.45pm
    New manager Pat Fenlon started off life as Rovers manager with a 2-0 win over Derry last week in Tallaght and he’ll look to follow on from that against bottom side Athlone.

Rovers away form lately has been excellent, with 5 wins and 1 loss away from home. 4 of those 5 wins were clean sheets. Athlone have lost 3 of their last 4, drawing 1. Athlones only 3 wins this season have all come at home but can see Rovers being too much of a match for them.

These sides have met twice this season in the League with Rovers coming out on top on both occasions, 1-0 in Tallaght and 4-1 in Athlone.
    Fenlon is not giving up in the title chase yet: "We’re now ten points [behind] so we just have to keep picking away at points and see where it gets us."

Athlone manager Keith Long will be watching the fixture from the stand after receiving a two-match suspension and heads into the game with a number of key players absent.

James O’Brien will miss out through suspension after receiving his eighth yellow card of the season against Sligo Rovers, while Graham Rusk and Sean Byrne are both doubts. However, Sean Brennan and Aidan Collins are both expected to be available for the tie.

Rovers will travel without Ciarán Kilduff in the squad. He failed a late fitness test in the run up to last week’s game and his calf injury will keep him out again this week. The Hoops are hoping that the international clearance comes through for their new signing Patrick Cregg.
    Rovers -1 Asian @ 1.72 (GENERAL) - LARGE

Personally I think Drogheda are a great price at 5/2 and I’ll be having a MEDIUM stake. The other 3 aren’t convinced but I’m for it. Since Robbie Horgan departed Drogheda, they’ve managed to notch up 3 wins, 2 losses and a convincing draw against Dundalk last week. Bohemians have won only one game at home all season and Bohs last defeated Drogheda in Sept 2011. The home side will be without the in-form Eoin Wearen, who is suspended, and defender Anto Murphy, who dislocated his ankle against UCD last week.

Best of the rest:
    Bray –v- Sligo – would completely avoid this, Sligo way too short.
    Derry –v- Cork – both sides missing several key players, would avoid
    Dundalk –v- Limerick – could be value in Dundalk Asian
    Pats –v- UCD – could be a game for goals, inplay betting job
    Waterford –v- Harps – no bets
    Wexford –v- Shels – Shels win would be my bet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Bloody UCD

Dire night of betting, may be taking a break but there will still be write-ups.

• Advertisement

Myself and Graeme have agreed on the below bets, Graemes a big Cork fan for those of you who don’t know and has seen there last few games so a great judge of this.

Cork City –v- Bray Wanderers – 7.45pm
    Cork will be looking to keep up the pressure on top placed Dundalk going into tonight’s game, a loss for Dundalk and a win for Cork will leave them just 1 point of the summit.
    Bray have just picked up 2 points in their past 12 League games, those coming against bottom side Athlone and 10th placed UCD. In those 12 games they’ve managed just 6 goals while conceding 35.
    Corks excellent form this season hit a blip a couple of weeks ago with losing two consecutive games but they’ve gotten back on track with a 1 nil win up in Derry and the week previous a last minute winner against St. Pats. In their 12 home games this season Cork have won 8, drawn 3 and loss 1,
    Cork are boosted by the return of Colin Healy, Garry Buckley and Billy Dennehy from suspension, but Ross Gaynor must serve a one-match ban. John O'Flynn could also miss out due to the injury he sustained at the Brandywell, joining Michael Rafter and Rob Lehane on the treatment table.
    There are no suspensions in the Bray Wanderers side while David Webster again misses out through injury.Jake Kelly, Eric McGill and Adam Hanlon are doubts with neither of the latter pair being fit enough to make the matchday squad last Friday.
    Cork -1.5 Asian @ 1.78 (GENERAL) - LARGE

UCD –v- Athlone – 7.45pm
    10th placed UCD host bottom placed Athlone. Not much to say here, on paper UCD are slightly better but it’s a relegation 6-pointer so anything can happen. Team news is the key here.
    Athlone manager Keith Long will again be watching this game from the stand as he sits out the second game of a two match suspension will have to select without Alan Byrne and top goalscorer Philly Gorman who both sit this one out due to suspension for yellow cards received. Despite appearing on the bench against Bray Aidan Collins is still a few weeks away from a full return to the squad while Barry Clancy, Stephen Quigley and Graham Rusk will also miss out with the last pair looking to be out for the season.
    UCD Draw No Bet @ 29/20 (BetVictor) - SMALL

Rest of the matches:
    Bohs/Shamrock Rovers – Dublin Derby – match to avoid – overs could be a bet
    Drogheda/Derry – Fancy a Derry win but Rico will have Drogs set up for this
    Pats/Limerick – Match for goals I’d imagine, tough to call
    Sligo/Dundalk – Goals/Dundalk win

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Bohs Rovers called off over this, disgrace

F*ck off Cork, last three times I've backed them they've screwed me over! UCD winning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭Colonialboy

F*ck off Cork, last three times I've backed them they've screwed me over! UCD winning.

Cork have always bottled it under pressure, especialy at home, with a big crowd.

Same as that but at least they just got a goal plenty of time to get another.

1-1, Cork dominating so far!

• Advertisement

****ing Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 tonybear

Couldn't even bring the win bet in.

Ugh!

Latter stages of the cup which means no bets as such and moreso a write up for people wanting an inplay bet or advice on their own bets.

Cork City –v- Bohs – Should be an easy win for Cork here, Bohs match postponed on Monday means they’ll be rested.

Derry –v- Malahide Utd – Malahide only back playing on Friday with a loss in the top tier of the Leinster Senior League. Derry are on a 3 game losing streak in the League so will want to use this as an opportunity to focus their attentions elsewhere.

Dundalk –v- Galway – Should be a handy win for Dundalk here.

St. Pats –v- Shels – Would love to say we (Shels) will repeat our 2011 heroics but I can’t see it happening, goals could be an option here. Shels will have one eye on the top of the table clash with Longford next Friday.

Shamrock Rovers –v- Longford – Hard to tell how this will go, Rovers have started mixed with Fenlon in charge while as above Longford will have their eyes on the League clash next Friday. Say it’s a goals market here to look at.

Wexford Youths –v- Harps – Wexford should win here.

First week since before the summer we’ve all had a full input into the selections, have 3 bets we’re liking this week.

Dundalk –v- Bohemians – 7.45pm
    1st placed Dundalk will look to continue their stride for the League title with a win over 8th placed Bohs. Dundalk are on an unbeaten 15 game streak at present with 11 wins and 4 draws. While they have an unbeaten record at home this season with 9 wins and 3 draws. Bohs have been hit and miss this season, losing against weaker teams then beating the likes of Cork.

Bohemians go into the match light on defenders. Dan Byrne and Anto Murphy will miss the rest of the season through injuries while Dave Mulcahy will miss out due to personal reasons. Steven Beattie was sent off against Drogheda United and he will be suspended for the game too. Dundalk with one long term injured out and one doubtful.
    Dundalk -1 Asian @ 1.90 (GENERAL) – MEDIUM

Bray –v- UCD – 7.45pm
    11th –v- 10th in the Carisle Grounds, these sides can both score goals and both concede a lot. We got stung last time out with this fixture ending 0-0 (first time in over a year either side had played out a 0-0 draw if I remember correctly). Goals should fly here!
    Over 2.5 Goals @ 7/10 (GENERAL) - MEDIUM

Limerick –v- Drogheda – 7.45pm
    Limericks last 5 home League games have been over 2.5 goals.
    7 of Droghedas last 9 away League games have been over 2.5 goals. Drogheda have conceded the joint highest number of goals on their travels this season with 32 conceded.
    Both teams have been scoring and conceding a good few lately, fully expect this to be over 2.5 goals.
    Over 2.5 Goals @ EVENS (GENERAL) - MEDIUM

Rest of the matches:
    Athlone –v- Cork – All agree Cork could fault here so avoiding.
    Derry –v- Pats – Goals could be the bet here.
    Shamrock Rovers –v- Sligo – Goals possibly? Always a tough match to predict.
    Galway –v- Waterford – Should be a Galway win.
    Finn Harps –v- Rovers B – Should be a Harps win.
    Shels –v- Longford – Kicking off at an earlier time due to no floodlights (load of pox, only making the 2nd half), top of the table clash means no bet. Everyone can just say a pray for a Shels win please and thanks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement