Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pretty Little Liars - ABC Family [** Spoilers **]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

:eek::eek::eek: NEED MORE PLL! Thank you guys for emailing me those links! :) LEGENDS! :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Just watched the ep., i loves me some PLL guilty pleasure goodness :p
    Not a huge amount to further the plot.....but still a pretty good ep. How sweet was Toby? :o ...taking down the door frame with Emily' height measurements while she was growing up, that's BF quality thoughfulness :)

Course we know Emily was well into Toby before her change of team ;) ....me thinks Emily might play for both sides. A..lol!, putting Ezra's diploma in the shrinks office....legend! :D

Caleb and Hannah, delighted Hannah found out about Mona and his letter :mad: , some friend she is! :rolleyes:
    The Jason Thing.......?, more to come on that me thinks, creepy Noel :eek: , lurker Jenna poping up everywhere :confused: ....she's not blind!!

Not much to report main plot wise, again A the legend in Emilys house at the end erasing her hard drive with the videos....woo!
    Wasn't action packed but still entertaining....just like the milkman, PLL always delivers :)

:eek::eek::eek: NEED MORE PLL! Thank you guys for emailing me those links! :) LEGENDS! :)

What didja thing Squeeky?

SQUEEEEEEEE! :D - LOL!....the cheesy slo-mo run into Ezra's arms was cheesy as hell!!!!!!!, but my inner tween did-a-flutter :o:p
    Lets be honest, that was probably the most "filler" PLL episode to date, practically nothing to further the plot, we got introduced to new [hot] boy Drew Van Acker aka Jason....he's the new Ian or Noel it seems, completely with creepy intense look in his eyes, like to throw objects at poor little doggies :( , setting up base defences and WHAT is with all the floppy haired dudes on this show!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Seriously, Jason and now Caleb...do bad boys need bad haircuts? ;)
    So is Emily moving on to another girl with Samara?, guess Maya is gone for good. A....wow, A can break into the liars houses at will it seems, really not much to report storywise....lots of shipper stuff, gotta laugh though at the cringetastic slo-mo sequence of Aria looking all lost, the sun suddenly shining through the window and our star crossed lovers run into each others arms, can't wait for the YouTube vid so we can swwon, nah giggle, at the cheese! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Just caught up on PLL this morning, I was falling behind! Huh! I'm addicted once again :eek:

PLL lost a million viewers from last weeks premiere!!!!!!.......EEK!!!!!

Article here poses an interesting question, morseo will PLL fatigue set in?....the second episode dropped a staggering 1 million viewers!, granted it was the weakest and most filler episode to date, but s there a larger question regarding the longevity of the premise?

We know `A` won't be revealed anytime soon, i always got A would be revealed in the very final episode, but i think what they'll do [as they do in the books] is that A is more then one person, as in Alison's killer + A, different people.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/06/22/pretty-little-liars-find-out-who-a-is-this-season/

I LOVE this comment!!

I have absolutely no problem about A not being revealed until the last episode. Know why? Because the writers/ABC family/producers/creators never promised us that we were going to know the identity of A during the first, second, third seasons etc.

Take that, “THE KILLING!”

^ HELL YES!!!

What didja thing Squeeky?

You'd swear I was one of the characters....I was so gripped by the episode that I was nearly picking up my phone too! :D Those texts were freaky, you could see them coming, the whole idea of texting from "beyond the grave" is freaky but it could be Melissa trying to stir some shít or something to go all psycho on Spencers ass again?

I love Toby...I love him so much. He's such a good guy that scene with Emily had me almost melting!....and hes a nice little bit of eye candy too.... <3

I wish Mr. Fitz would just leave Aria alone, the storyline is just wayyy too over done. Yes he's hot, but god leave her alone she is too young for you. Hanna should have given Caleb a second chance, but he will be back I can feel it in my bones.

Phew! Roll on next ep.....Richard? Was this just a once off until the series starts back again or will it be on weekly from now until the end of the series?

Phew! Roll on next ep.....Richard? Was this just a once off until the series starts back again or will it be on weekly from now until the end of the series?

:confused: - have you been eating too many red gummy bears? :confused:
    It's on weekly, episode 2 is done and gone.......

• Advertisement

:confused: - have you been eating too many red gummy bears? :confused:
    It's on weekly, episode 2 is done and gone.......

I'll be back in an hour! No red gummy bears just a muddled post! :P

I'll be back in an hour! No red gummy bears just a muddled post! :P

WHAT A CUTE LITTLE DOGGIE! <3

Yeah, Why is Melissa covering for Ian? What is she hiding.

Another epic 360 view kiss from Ezra and Aria....yawn.

The special Halloween episode will be an hour long and be called "The First Secret"

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/06/pretty-little-liars-halloween-episode_26.html#ixzz1QQ2O6Fs9

Any links to the new episode? All the ones that I can find are locked to the US. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Any links to the new episode? All the ones that I can find are locked to the US. :mad:
    PMing you.

Okish episode......

Toby topless made it a bit better! :) *swoon!*

• Advertisement

I do wonder if, for example, the plotline with Hannah's mom and the stolen money will be addressed again?, or was it just dropped?
    Aria....bleh!, she's an idiot!....kissing Ezra AGAIN in a public place!, and his EX spotted them, she who works in the same Dept. as Aria's dad!!!

Don't get me started on the stupidity of the pottery class and JennaBot!, least we got confirmation that Jenna DOES see, at least partially, shadows/flashes of light etc....i knew she wasn't blind!!

A, lol....snapped up the pawned ring, you silly moo Spencer!, Emily and the college letter, another stupid move....A just seems to enter the girls houses at will, lol!
    Me thinks the babydaddy of Melissa's baby is in fact Wren, no other reason for him to be back.

Nice of Hannah to throw Lucas a bone and get him a girlfriend, me thinks her and Caleb will be knockin' boots soon ;-)
    I loves me some PLL hijinx.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Fantastic episode!! Can't wait for next week's!

Is that Ian's phone at the end or just a random one? Could work out very badly if it's Ian's.... the girls happened to be there just in time, his phone is in Spencer's bag, the horseshoe...

Lack of Ezra this week but Jason flirting with Aria...hmm...

tomissex wrote: »
    Fantastic episode!! Can't wait for next week's!

Is that Ian's phone at the end or just a random one? Could work out very badly if it's Ian's.... the girls happened to be there just in time, his phone is in Spencer's bag, the horseshoe...

Lack of Ezra this week but Jason flirting with Aria...hmm...

Wasn't it terrific at the end!!!!?? :eek: :D
    Yep....A put Spencer right in the sh*t! :D
    A planted Ian's phone in her purse + she has the horseshoe!!!!!!! :p
    A is officially HARDCORE!....killed Ian, again!!....haha!

So that's apparently two people A has killed, i stress apparently because you never know with this show!

http://www.rickey.org/pretty-little-liars-blind-dates-recap/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Brilliant show! Only recently started watching it and am finally up to date with all the episodes. Had forgotten I had some episodes on my hard drive until I came across this thread, watched them and am addicted now! I have to say that the Aria/Mr Fitz relationship has given me the creeps since the beginning though:o
    And I am beginning to think that maybe one of the four girls has multiple personality disorder and is in fact "A" I am veering towards it being Hanna:cool:

• Advertisement

fantastic ep. Need more Wren in other episodes....uber hot! :)

The office?! WTF? A is being such a bitch again!

Another brilliant ending this week!...loved how they showed the full Alison/Ian video....she's alive!, haha!....come on!, we all knew Ian didn't kill her, but terrific shock value and great added drama!

Lovin' A's work!...the projector, the suicide note made up of A text messages, we actually got lots of answers this week!

LOL! @ Aria stamping her foot like a child who didn't get her way!...please!, what did she expect?...Ezra to profess his love for her at a funeral????????, besides Aria's dad would have punched him out then and there, she's WAY too into this Disney princess fantasy of a relationship that has NO future!

Emily was excellent in this ep. just when i thought she was the dimmest of the PLL's she pulls out some uber sleuthing skillz!....well done girl!
    Spencer vs. Melissa.....game on bitches!, haha!, Hannah...Erin Brockobitch, lol!, lovin' Hannah.

Really excellent episode with tons going on and lots of reveals/twists.

HAHA!!!!!!!.....this poster must be MAD posting this on a PLL forum:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1578873/board/thread/185463212

^"Ratings still down! PLL is done! long live GG" --> LOL!, asking for an ass kicking :P

Last nights ep. - pure filler :rolleyes: , nothing happened...except A like to buy riding boots online and have them delivered to 5214............. ?
    Seriously.....nothing else to report! :confused::(

I burst out laughing when Spencer asked Toby to make half a dozen makeup tables the NIGHT BEFORE the damn show.I think it was meant to be cutesy but I fell about laughing. He should have told her to gtfo!

Minor plot-hole at the start when Aria tells the girls Ezra is out of town and then "goes to meet him" which they buy completely.

Richard's right in that the story didn't move forward too much. I just don't understand how the girls know A is a murderer yet when the projection came up after the fashion show (meaning A is in the building) Aria goes off by herself to get her stuff like an eejit.

I'm probably being really finicky!

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    I burst out laughing when Spencer asked Toby to make half a dozen makeup tables the NIGHT BEFORE the damn show.I think it was meant to be cutesy but I fell about laughing. He should have told her to gtfo!

Minor plot-hole at the start when Aria tells the girls Ezra is out of town and then "goes to meet him" which they buy completely.

Richard's right in that the story didn't move forward too much. I just don't understand how the girls know A is a murderer yet when the projection came up after the fashion show (meaning A is in the building) Aria goes off by herself to get her stuff like an eejit.

I'm probably being really finicky!

VERY nesscary scene!...for the blatant Tresemme product placement :rolleyes:

http://www.google.ie/#q=tresemme+pretty+little+liars&hl=en&tbo=1&output=search&source=lnt&tbs=qdr:d&sa=X&ei=eSonTqS9FYPRhAeL99yTCg&ved=0CAgQpwUoAg&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=f09f100c01029922&biw=1366&bih=641

I liked hearing this song again on PLL last night, i first heard it on Privileged and then on MIOBI :) ...very Goldfrapp.

I liked hearing this song again on PLL last night, i first heard it on Privileged and then on MIOBI :)
    When was it on MIOBI?

I'm also finding the thing with Hanna's Dad a bit weird. Don't see what the point is.
    Also, Emily's Mom going from uber-protective to letting her stay at home alone for a few months seems like a huge personality shift! I can only guess that now Emily has the "scholarship" her Mom thinks she's matured and is somehow more capable or something.

When was it on MIOBI?

I'm also finding the thing with Hanna's Dad a bit weird. Don't see what the point is.
    Also, Emily's Mom going from uber-protective to letting her stay at home alone for a few months seems like a huge personality shift! I can only guess that now Emily has the "scholarship" her Mom thinks she's matured and is somehow more capable or something.

It wasn't that long ago....this past ten eps. on MIOBI, it's been featured on alot of shows actually. I predicted Emily would bunk with Hannah ages ago! :D
    + i think Emily is actually Bi....

Does Tresemme sponsor PLL?

Is Mister Kahn A? He seemed the only one to be in the area apart form Jason......hmmmm! At least he came to the rescue after! :)

What is the deal with the boot thing? Usually the ending causes something to click in your head.

Have to say the girls look great! :) Lots of wierdness in the families. Hannah's parents getting back together, Emily's mum going off to Texas but letting Em stay behind, Spencers dad and Ali's mum arguing.....

....Lots of chemistry with Aria and Jason too! ;););) God dump Exra already!

Well, she just said she was "going to deal with it" so it could've been a phonecall :)
    Yeah fairly poor episode plotwise. Wonder where the Aria/Jason thing will go though, definite chemistry there but Spencer's dad's warning about him...hmm...hopefully that gets a bit interesting!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭CookieMonster.x

Ahh I love PLL! I am actually addicted!
    What time does it air Irish time?

Ahh I love PLL! I am actually addicted!
    What time does it air Irish time?

After 2am give or take ;)

+ we broke 14,000! :D - can't all be me!! :p , c'mon Jaxxy...jump on the PLL bus! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭CookieMonster.x

After 2am give or take ;)

+ we broke 14,000! :D - can't all be me!! :p , c'mon Jaxxy...jump on the PLL bus! ;)

Can't wait til then! :P If only I didn't have to be up early tomorrow :(

Can't wait til then! :P If only I didn't have to be up early tomorrow :(

I know the suspense right :D This is actually my favorite show at the minute and I've gotten several people into it including people on Boards :rolleyes:

14,000 :eek: WOW!! That's pretty cool!

Jason to Esra: "So, did you have Aria?" *suggestive eyebrow*
    Esra::eek:
    Jason:"...in any of your classes?"

Bahahahaha!:D

Asphyxia wrote: »
    I know the suspense right :D This is actually my favorite show at the minute and I've gotten several people into it including people on Boards :rolleyes:

14,000 :eek: WOW!! That's pretty cool!

My mission is to get Mr. E and Basq addicted, think i have a shot? ;)

Unless it involves kidnapping them and strapping them to a chair with PLL on repeat, you may be fighting a losing battle.

I seem to remember them being *slightly* resistant to it...

Bit of a mixed bag this week, kinda fillery laced with juicy bits. But lets start with Emily...she cooks a mean omlet brekkie!! :P , but our Em's looked very distracted and pissed off in this ep. - i was thinking PMS, then maybe she was missing Maya, or is it Samara or the other wan who tried to drown her :confused:

But no, it appears that sneaky A has being juicing her ointment she rubs in to her back! :eek: , i think Ezra has taken Ian's place as resident creeper...he freaks me out! :eek: , Ian....ooh how i miss him and his panache for creeping about and holding glasses of milk in creepy ways! :(

Hannah, she's fussy about her chocolates, and men. Aria.....she has two hotties afer her now, poor lamb...choices choices!, as for Spencer, still rocking those preppy outfits!, Toby is yer man for pulling weeds and finding suspicious items burried in the backyard! ;)

Not a huge amount to report, Garret has been outed finally, him and "i'm not blind" Jenna like to do the whole Ghost blind pottery thing. Ezra got jealous, Toby got shirtless, A was buying new gloves and generally not alot happened.

Oh, but little old Ireland did get name checked....... ;)

:p

Being serious for a moment, the ratings have been falling a fair bit, the latest ep. had 2.350m viewers, it's been hovering around the 2.5m mark, at least 1m lower then last season. I'm not overly worried but there has been a noted drop in ratings and demos...PLL fatigue perhaps?

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/07/27/tuesday-cable-ratings-teen-mom-still-on-top-tosh-0-deadliest-catch-white-collar-covert-affairs-pretty-little-liars-gene-simmons-more/99036/comment-page-2/#comments

Haha! Sure the three of us should get together and kidnap them :D

Toby with no shirt ;);)

• Advertisement

:eek::eek: next weeks ep.
    A takes down Emily!!....hospital time!!!!
    :eek::eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Finally confirmed my suspicions that the set of town in Pretty Little Liars is the same one used for Stars Hollow in the Gilmore Girls! Had been wondering for ages but kept forgetting to google it.

Looking forward to next weeks episode:)

:eek::eek: next weeks ep.
    A takes down Emily!!....hospital time!!!!
    :eek::eek:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

THE SUSPENSE!! I can't wait!!

HAHA!....that episode was COMEDY GOLD! :D
    Oh man, so many LOL moments! :p

Hannah as per usual was pulling all the punchlines, such classics like raw meat for Jenna, the legendary "Jenna can't hear us, she's blind" :p:D;)

I love that Hannah has no off switch or decorum, she's a subtle as as sledgehammer! ;) , loved the start, the gasps and scandal of finding out Jenna is knocking boots with Garret, ha!....the four of 'em standing right in front of the window, in full view of Garret [who can see] and he never spots FOUR girls looking at him from two feet away :confused:

Looks like Caleb's parents or grandmother has hired a private dick to find him. Poor Emily!....:( , taken down by A and stress, bless her. HGH in her cream eh?....that's just nasty A! :mad: , another comedy classic was Emily, A is taking us down one at a time...Aria is probably next [cue stunned face on Aria].....um. i think i'll move to Texas :p

Not much to further the plot, i doubt this thing with Jenna/Garret/Jason are related to who killed Alison, but they are clearly hiding something. I guess A took the missing page of the autopsy.

But the laughs just kept on coming....THAT END!!!!!!!!!!! :D , i burst out laughing, that was claasic cheese!, loved it!! :p

Noticed a song i remembered from Kyle XY was played on PLL tonight, excellent song:

That was actually a pretty good ep., funny as hell, cheese on toast, pure guilty pleasure fodder...which is why i love PLL! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭ciara95

Hanna's jokes are just epic! I love that PLL can be funny and mysterious and dramatic all at the same time. And i love love love their clothes/makeup/hair.

Is Caleb leaving PLL????

• Advertisement

WOW what a good episode!

FINALLY Aria and Jason have a moment. :rolleyes: But she pushes him away...WTF about all those creepy pictures of Aria and then at the end the lone flashlight in the middle of the developing room! :eek:

:( Caleb leaving for Cali....I have a bad feeling about it though....I think he could land into the arms of the law for some reason.

:( Poor EM.....A is such a bitch.

I wonder what happened to Arias uncle? From the conversation it seems like he died. But how? Was he depressed or did he have some sort of mental disorder?..... "Mike you know the rules...doors must be unlocked"....can't wait to hear more on that one!

Not seen the latest yet, but there was a Twitter frenzy last night....btw....we broke 15,000!!!, there must be tons of people really into this show [but not posting]...lurkers, come and join the party! :-)

Btw...Squeeky, i was thinking about you yesterday, wondered where you'd got to, hope all is well.

Review: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/pretty-little-liars-recap-jason-221127

haha! :D Alls good. I don't think I had anything substancial to say over the last while. PLL is always good for a little bit of the creep factor....looking around to see if anyone is watching!

Oh and I forgot to add....Genna and her eye surgery. Weird?

Creepy ass episode!
    Byron's brother....hmm...suicide maybe? overdose? strange way to first mention he had a sibling though.
    Shed of photos and the flashlight...so creepy!
    Jenna and Garrett's conversation was very interesting. Jenna did something the night Jason can't remember, curious.

Noticed some silly time mixups in this episode. Caleb going to get pizza in the morning? Not overly strange I know but still silly.
    When Spencer and Em left Spencer's house to go to Jason's there was sun shining in the door but the next shot of them, it was pitch black and they needed torches (which came from where by the way?) :p

Good episode though. I wasn't interested in Mike before but that lamp scene was very odd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭_Bella_

Finally up to date with season 2! Solid episode, it's only a matter of time now before Jenna gets her sight back. I wonder what is on that missing page from the autopsy report? Jason is really weird and I wonder how he will react to Aria knowing he has been stalking her. Also I would say that is the end of Caleb.

• Advertisement
Advertisement