Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

yay for you :)

I've decided i'm going to save my christmas shopping until after christmas. *relief*

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I'm looking forward to sales alright - might try hit London in January although might have to push it back to February I'll see...

Still need to buy for my brother and dad though!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

This will not end well.

I think you should keep us drunkenly updated. :pac:

well it seems most of the shops here are doing sales before christmas. like a **** load are already on.

but london might be different. would love to go to london again. take me with you? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

PaulieC wrote: »
    Was facing into a broke week with Christmas shopping having to be done on the 23rd when my wages come in but for some reason they came in early today so....YAY!

A lot of people get paid early in December for this reason.

• Advertisement

well it seems most of the shops here are doing sales before christmas. like a **** load are already on.

but london might be different. would love to go to london again. take me with you? :D
    g'wan sure - doughnuts in Krispy Kreams in Westfield ftw

Sky King wrote: »
    A lot of people get paid early in December for this reason.
    Well we got an email saying we'd be paid on the 23rd so it was a bit of a shock

Delighted though :)

g'wan sure - doughnuts in Krispy Kreams in Westfield ftw

that's the only reason for going to london isn't it? :D i so would :o

that's the only reason for going to london isn't it? :D i so would :o
    Nah the shopping is but food is second and drinking/catching up with a few friends is after that :pac:

Nah the shopping is but food is second and drinking/catching up with a few friends is after that :pac:

>_>

hmmm would these friends mind if I popped along? i'll bring them doughnuts

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

woooooohoooooo.. just got a kindle.. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Larianne wrote: »
    This will not end well.

I think you should keep us drunkenly updated. :pac:
    One of the company directors is with us,his 18 year old so got refused cos apparently he has had enough,funny.schtuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

One of the company directors is with us,his 18 year old so got refused cos apparently he has had enough,funny.schtuff.

Keep the updates coming. I sense this session may end up on the main evening news tomorrow :D

Haven't been on here in a few days, how's everyone keeping?

we're not really the 'how are you feeling today?' kinda crowd in here are we HB? :)

i've no idea how much sleep i got last night, so almost don't know if i should be tired or not :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

i've no idea how much sleep i got last night, so almost don't know if i should be tired or not :o

I've stopped trying to figure that out meself years ago.

I've stopped trying to figure that out meself years ago.

I hear you need less sleep as you get on in years :p

I felt exhausted a few hours ago, now not so much. stupid nocturnalness in me :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

we're not really the 'how are you feeling today?' kinda crowd in here are we HB? :)

No we are not. The fact that some of us are willing our mod to drink himself into a stupor and post about it here is testament to that I think :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Ruined,just ruined.Cut my hand opening a cabn of tuna,felln around the sitting room plus the bulb went in my bedside locker,fml.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Cut my finger off my thumbnail yesterday (don't ask) and then it busted open again after a shower today leaving a newly pink towel and non-stop bleeding.

Also 16 cans today, wish I didn't promise a whiskey session with my mate tomorrow :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭AstridBean

Ruined,just ruined.Cut my hand opening a cabn of tuna,felln around the sitting room plus the bulb went in my bedside locker,fml.:mad:

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

How are the heads this morning :pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Pembily wrote: »
    How are the heads this morning :pac:

Not too bad considering I haven't drank since Friday.. thought I'd be having withdrawal symptoms.. :pac:

How are you today Pem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

fwasssss i really don't know yet i slept for 12 hours last night.....

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Not too bad considering I haven't drank since Friday.. thought I'd be having withdrawal symptoms.. :pac:

How are you today Pem?

Good, good :)

I am at work and in bearable pain, so that's progress, the swelling in my wrist is also gone down a lot :)

Pembily wrote: »
    Good, good :)

I am at work and in bearable pain, so that's progress, the swelling in my wrist is also gone down a lot :)

You do know resting it is best. So none of your bedroom shenanigans please or it will never be right.. :D:pac:

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    You do know resting it is best. So none of your bedroom shenanigans please or it will never be right.. :D:pac:
    Eh feck off :p it's enforced all ready, my wrist is too sore to do anything but rest :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Laughing my ass off reading yesterdays antics :D
    Im kinda nervous this morning.
    Had the work christmas party last night, ended up on the absolute sesh, dont remember getting home and am at work now with no signs of a hangover whatsoever.
    I hope to god I'm not still drunk....I might be still drunk :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Usually I'd wake up now extremely hungover and then go back to sleep, feeling fine though.

The thoughts of drinking a load of whiskey later isn't exactly filling me with joy though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Taking Christmas holidays a week early. Yay to sitting in front of the fire and not going to work!

Although I did just check my work emails...very bold of me.

• Advertisement

God I'd love the week off - maybe next year!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement