Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I ended up getting hammered last night....pub crawl tonight, my body's going to be in awful shít tomorrow I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

The thought of what I'm going to be like tomorrow is enough to make me wanna cry!
    Suck it up! Same to you Paulie :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

The thought of what I'm going to be like tomorrow is enough to make me wanna cry!

Could you feign something and hit the couch for the night? Or do you really actually want to go?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Just waiting on mah bus,I sucked it up. :cool:

Just waiting on mah bus,I sucked it up. :cool:
    Proper order!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Find someone who'll bring you a breakfast roll and a litre of milk or a few cans, whichever you prefer :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

probably a bit late bur Dioralytes really do help hang overs :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Snowie wrote: »
    probably a bit late bur Dioralytes really do help hang overs :D

so does drinking a fcukton of water in advance

bluewolf wrote: »
    so does drinking a fcukton of water in advance

And of course all the nesscerey salts that your bodies used up the night before
    processing all that alcohol. Which Dioralytes have at 89 cent per sachet hardly breaking the bank now is it !

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Snowie wrote: »
    And of course all the nesscerey salts that your bodies used up the night before
    processing all that alcohol. Which Dioralytes have at 89 cent per sachet hardly breaking the bank now is it !

no
    i wasn't giving out
    i was just sharing tips
    :(

• Advertisement

no
    i wasn't giving out
    i was just sharing tips
    :(

sorry its just i get stinking hangovers I mean ones were people have got is he going to die, :( to the point were I look like a dead human.. I've found in Dioralytes :D basically your liver works the hardest to process alcohol, and it uses up body salts water doesn't do anything unless you've got salt and sweet :D

I watcehed a programs about what alcohol does to your body and man i learned a lot :) plus redline can be my immortal enemy and ima boy scout ;)

dib dib :pac:

is it not just a packet of salt
    like if i had lots of water and put in some salt would that be close enough

i only had a hangover once cos i didnt drink much water that day and it was quite mild still
    i think i tend to drink loads and loads of water though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

I've never found any of those things to make a difference personally.

EDIT: It's all about getting the right salts :pac:

is it not just a packet of salt
    like if i had lots of water and put in some salt would that be close enough

i only had a hangover once cos i didnt drink much water that day and it was quite mild still
    i think i tend to drink loads and loads of water though

no it got sugars salts more slats other stuff and other stuff, ya while some people say poo i never had trouble with this or that I get drunk on 3 pints my motablisim is like a 13 year olds, so my body goes into over drive when dealing with alcohol.. plus youth of drinking a lot has taken its tole.

so bye drinking that stuff it helps me, it protects me and doesn't make me look a zombie trust the snow it never lies :pac:

Morning all :D
    Doing a 5k charity santa run this morn, soberly dressing up in a santa suit and jumping around in public.....hmmmm
    Sometimes I do worry about myself :p

how did it go?
    im still in bed :pac:

Morning all :D
    Doing a 5k charity santa run this morn, soberly dressing up in a santa suit and jumping around in public.....hmmmm
    Sometimes I do worry about myself :p
    Pictures please :)

It went great! I knocked a minute off my usual time and it was great fun...
    Gonna collapse back into bed now :p

Pem- no pics -sorry! If any appear in the paper I'll stick them up :O

It went great! I knocked a minute off my usual time and it was great fun...
    Gonna collapse back into bed now :p

Pem- no pics -sorry! If any appear in the paper I'll stick them up :O
    Fair play :) I can't believe you didn't get any pics for me :( and I'm sick and all :(;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Working on a Sunday should be banned, surely there must be some sort of law against it?

Well done Sauvignon82:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Still in bed...bladder may burst soon though

i just sobreed up my head feels woosey :(

I feel sick I'm on a train and i feel like muck :/

hope your run went well sauv :D

Dying,havnt been this bad in a long time.Two mates are in the boozer already so I might have to go for an eye opener.

Dying,havnt been this bad in a long time.Two mates are in the boozer already so I might have to go for an eye opener.
    You are insane...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I'd do the same :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

A snooze works wonders! :)

After weighing up the options I made the informed decision to go for more pints.I'm in the Lep Inn swampin Guinness.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,777 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

After weighing up the options I made the informed decision to go for more pints.I'm in the Lep Inn swampin Guinness.

tut tut tut...:rolleyes:

(why yes, I do have quite the view up here on my moral high horse!!:pac:)

This will not end well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Was facing into a broke week with Christmas shopping having to be done on the 23rd when my wages come in but for some reason they came in early today so....YAY!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement