Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trials Fusion (Next Gen)

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I haven't played this in ages but I remember I still had a few of those ridiculous trials left. Might check it out again.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,519 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I have 3 levels in the Masters Gauntlet I still have to pass. Rock of Rages has an impossible jump. Looked it up on youtube to see how to do it and the guy glitched over it :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Does it still just go like this?

"Future!
    Man!
    Machine!
    It's the Future!"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Haha, I forgot about that f*cking song

Welcome to the fuuuuuuuuture

maximoose wrote: »
    Haha, I forgot about that f*cking song

Welcome to the fuuuuuuuuture

80% of the reason I stopped playing fwiw.
    Also I didn't feel it added anything I wasn't getting from Trials HD + DLC
    We mainly use it for 4 player ya-see

• Advertisement

Playing this mad for the last week, got gold in all non master levels and cleared all master lavels. Just beat Inferno iv today. Fecking hell, Dark Souls satisfaction right there!

Got a couple of platinums but dunno if i can go through every level for them.

Season pass is on sale for a tenner on psn store if anyone is interested.

Season Pass on sale for a tenner again, most DLC's are half price and the actual game is half price at a tenner on PSN store.

The new DLC Fault One Zero actually looks really good where it has you going into arcade machines and driving about in retro games like driving through a Pacman level in classic Pacman view/ level design.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ie/search/f=^trials%2Bfusion|bucket~games

Serious question..... do they still only have that cr@p "Future" dance/dubstep music.... I could not stand it when I played it at a buddies place and gave it a miss.... would be intrigued if it's back to it's former glory

Base game and 6 DLCs look like good value:
    https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ie/games/trials-fusion-deluxe-edition/cid=EP0001-CUSA00230_00-B000000000001049

Advertisement