Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Ophiopogon

how can a kitten so tiny I can pick him up in one hand (much to his disgust) produce farts that fill an entire room?

My cat never farted that I can remember....tell the truth MissF it was YOU....blaming the poor innocent, I mean really some people :rolleyes::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

how can a kitten so tiny I can pick him up in one hand (much to his disgust) produce farts that fill an entire room?

Lol! Is he on kitten food? Our two would clear the room with their gas until we switched :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Ophiopogon wrote: »
    My cat never farted that I can remember....tell the truth MissF it was YOU....blaming the poor innocent, I mean really some people :rolleyes::pac:

em...the last 2 days it totally was me. I ate pork, poor kitten would be sitting on my lap and then leap, eyes watering, over the other side of the room.
    Dolorous wrote: »
    Lol! Is he on kitten food? Our two would clear the room with their gas until we switched :)

He is on 'sheba, rip off expensive, culinary menus designed to appeal to ladies, mmm grilled chicken' or somesuch Picked it up by accident. He's totally back on something that doesn't make him turn the air in the front room green when the box is done though!

poor osky got snipped on monday and he's still not quite himself ;s
    apparently a bit of swelling and stuff is normal but the poor doggy
    he seems to be just staring a bit right now
    he's wolfing down his dinner and stuff when he gets it though
    and he's on some painkillers the vet gave him

if we've run out of oil again ill cry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I fear I may outgrow my current bra size faster than I thought. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

It's brilliant, dunno where they got some of the people!
    There's someone I know on it one of the weeks haha

No way! I'd love to send a few people on it that I know! :P

bluewolf wrote: »
    if we've run out of oil again ill cry

nuts :( are things ominously cold?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Ophiopogon

Someone please make me go to bed...I really need sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭mariebeth

Ophiopogon wrote: »
    Someone please make me go to bed...I really need sleep.

I'm the same, need to go to sleep since I'm up early for work, but just don't want to!

• Advertisement

Massage tomorrow. Cannot wait!?!

I have Czech beer and Trading Places is on :)

Almost makes the weekend of college ahead of me bearable!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

Links234 wrote: »
    I fear I may outgrow my current bra size faster than I thought. :o
    I'm totally jealous!!

shinikins wrote: »
    I'm totally jealous!!
    ah don't be, they're still not all that big ;)

just spilled beer on the kitten #goingtohell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

As a vet nurse that probably shouldn't have made me laugh but it did.. :rolleyes:

Links234 wrote: »
    ah don't be, they're still not all that big ;)

Neither are mine :D

Neither are mine :D

ok, well fair enough :)

I'm just a little puzzled I guess, I don't think mine are particularly big, wearing a 38B I only just fill the bra out, and I'd say there's still room. *shrugs* I don't think they're really anything to be jealous of yet.

I wish mine were smaller sometimes! :rolleyes:

My bf's dad got the all clear today! :D

• Advertisement

Yay!! I'm pleased for you Jane, I'd say that's a massive weight off your boyfriends mind!

I like my small boobs, they're perky and I can go without a bra when I want without worrying that they'll swing in the wrong direction, I'll never have to worry about gravity hitting(my mother still has amazing boobs at 60!). But sometimes I wish there was just a little more there!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,643 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

bubblefett wrote: »
    I would be watching expecting him to solve everything by getting his wand. He's one of those actors I can only ever imagine doing one role, nothing else suits them
    At least Daniel Radcliffe was a child/teen in Harry Potter so has a hope of being less stuck being typecast when he's older than an adult who is famous for one big role.
    Dolorous wrote: »
    I have Czech beer and Trading Places is on :)
    Trading Places is one of my favourite films of all time. Dan Akroyd is hilarious.

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    My bf's dad got the all clear today! :D
    Oooh, only just seen this post!
    Yaaaay, that's great. Must be such a weight off everyone's mind. :D

As a vet nurse that probably shouldn't have made me laugh but it did.. :rolleyes:

I'm sure it was more of a sympathetic chuckle :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

There is cake everywhere. I don't know what kind of fcuked up superhuman self-raising flour I bought but let's just say...
    it works.

*removes cake from hair*

Yay!! I'm pleased for you Jane, I'd say that's a massive weight off your boyfriends mind!

I like my small boobs, they're perky and I can go without a bra when I want without worrying that they'll swing in the wrong direction, I'll never have to worry about gravity hitting(my mother still has amazing boobs at 60!). But sometimes I wish there was just a little more there!!

It is, they're all so relieved. :)

OMG I'd never even dream of going without a bra! I'd feel so self conscious if I did. :o

• Advertisement

I sometimes go without a bra, but it just feels weird, or they hurt or get itchy :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

Jaesus if I didn't wear a bra, it would be horrendous! LOL

I'm an E cup.. Now, I know ladies that people pay thousands for bigger boobs, they don't know the trouble caused..

Eugh, the back pain and the bigger bra cups and the small choice in bras apart from m&s!!

tatabubbly I feel your pain. I'm a DD and can very rarely find nice underwear that's reasonably priced. Dunnes Stores is actually okay but I can never find anything nice in Penneys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Yeah +1 on never going bra-less. While my boobs are never gonna make Amy childs quiver in her boots, they're quite large for my body... My boobs and my mouth are probably the biggest part of me! :pac:

I is in love. Just when i think I couldn't love him anymore!! We had a lovely night!! Also, jack and Jill is MUCK. Adam Sandler in drag.

I always go without a bra when I'm just chilling at home. I'm only a B cup though so a bra is not really necessary for me unless I was trampolining
    or something! :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Here's a quest for all boobie owners in TLL...
    Find out if your face fits into the cup of your bra! Mine fits perfectly and understandly it's not something I can tell teal life people (sober)

Here's a quest for all boobie owners in TLL...
    Find out if your face fits into the cup of your bra! Mine fits perfectly and understandly it's not something I can tell teal life people (sober)

I heard something similar on here before, except it was to see if your knee fits into your bra cup

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

is baby sitting the fiance.s one year old niece, she.s in bed beside us after a crying fit, needless to say i won't sleep from fear of squashing her! the dog is also not happy she has taken his bed spot!

My bf and I are 14 months together today. :D<3

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Mollikins

Lola92 wrote: »
    Glad to see you back Mollikins :)
    Thanks Lola! :)
    Congrats on becoming your brothers sponsor.

Excited about heading to Cork tomorrow to go mad spending my birthday money on tonnes of clothes!:D

Still can't believe I'm 21. :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

Following a nasty Monday and Tuesday and an even more spectacularly horrendous Wednesday where I just wanted to curl up in the foetal position and repeatedly moan "make it go away", I actually had a reasonably pleasant Thursday and Friday. :)

I think sleeping for 15 hours may have helped rather a lot.

And I'm somewhat proficient in the production of banana bread (although it did just take me three attempts to type the word 'banana'). :o

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Cough has moved down into my chest - gonna have to face defeat and head to the doctor Monday if it doesn't clear over the weekend.

Forgot to mention in my previous post over my delight at midterm, that the first year basketball team that I coach won their game 16-2 today, after being beaten very badly in their first game. Second year team that I am involved in also won as well, was on top of the world after that - and completely hoarse for two hours after it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

Spilt beer on myself and puppy licked half it off me before I could stop him. He's now more soundly asleep than I have ever seen him before. Miss flitworth if you could save me a spot beside you in hell it'd be nice to have the company.

So! Bit pissed and due to be up in 6 hours for a 3 hour kettlebell workshop. How likely is that I wonder.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Got my Valentines card from my boyfriend back home :D And still have barely made a dent in the giant box of sweets he sent last week, so unlike me :eek:

We both had a tough week, hard to be apart sometimes. But at least we still talk constantly!

Same can't be said for friends. One is bothering to stay in contact. If I move back to Ireland I'll prob just unpack straight into my boyfriend's house. Stupid girls, they manage to drive me crazy no matter where I am >_<

• Advertisement

Bed time for me. Up early in the morning to shower before the United game, then I'm off to see himself. Night night loungers. :) xx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭OkayWhatever

I haven't gotten a kiss in 4 days because I have a rotten lookin coldsore :( Grrrrr..

My boyfriend's going to his friend's 21st tomorrow night so i'm going to have a girlie night with his mam and nan :P Yess, maybe it is a bit strange :P The plan is chinese, bottle of wine (or ten!!!) and a film :) should be good!

Have a great weekend everybody :) x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

My bf and I are 14 months together today. :D<3

awwwhhh!!! :o

epic night!! so much dancing! so many buachalli!! and so many teachers from my old school all of them shítfaced!! :D

also they played THIS!!! among other epic songs!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k&ob=av3e

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

bf7.jpg

Morning all!

*yawns*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Got up early to go for a run and I can't open my front door!!!
    With the wet weather the woods swelled up so it's stuck? (or so I'm told).
    Boyfriend is coming down after his training to try free me.

No running today though, taking it all as a sign :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Morning Loungers :)

I feel a productive day coming on. Have already managed to get the baba washed and dressed and the room cleaned up a bit, now to power through an assignment before I meet an old friend from school. I love having plans on the weekend :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Hello Ladies hope you have all have a nice weekend.

Well I talked to my dad on the phone for half an hour last night, so I was able to get more details about mum and all. It's pretty serious what's wrong with her BUT it's treatable. They are keeping her in for at least another week til they find the ideal treatment for her. She is comfortable and the clinic is very nice. So while I'm worried, I'm more reassured than yesterday.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Morning everyone.

My kid is varying between psycho and adorable. Currently sitting like a little old man watching Mr. Tumble on cbeebies, five minutes ago he was demanding a hug then hitting me in the throat telling me to "go 'way".

Ah the joys.

• Advertisement

bubblefett wrote: »
    Got up early to go for a run and I can't open my front door!!!
    With the wet weather the woods swelled up so it's stuck? (or so I'm told).
    That used to happen the front door in my old house all the time. The amount of times I was practically hanging out of my door in the morning trying to get it open so I wouldn't miss my bus was unreal!
    That wouldn't have been good if there had been a fire our anything come to think of it.. :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement