Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Madden NFL 12

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Man i continue to get trounced.. completed by season 8-8 btu when i lose i lose big and when i win i win normally by a FG.
    I've gotten rid of Young and taken on a rookie who seems to be doing ok so far... time will tell!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

hey, think i deleted the invite on xbox live by accident... any chance of a resend? I'll play as any team.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    hey, think i deleted the invite on xbox live by accident... any chance of a resend? I'll play as any team.
    You don't actually need an invite. Search for the boards franchise and the enter the pasword ( I will pm you it ). You need to pick an NFC West team (Cardinals or Rams) to keep the Divsions even. Also go and fill in your draft preference night in the poll ( link a page or two back )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

Anything happening on the ps3 front??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Whats the name of the franchise I have to search for? Thought it was the same as last year but couldn't find it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

boardsie
    boards ie

It's one of those, try them both, I know one of them works

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

You need help with anything to get things up and run Raoul? If you do just lemme know. Back in college next week so more free time :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

mikemac wrote: »
    boardsie
    boards ie

It's one of those, try them both, I know one of them works

Yeah tried those and it just says "no results were found".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

i can find boardsie and boards fl both say incorrect when i enter the passsword

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

>< put in 2011

• Advertisement

I'll take the Rams so...

Tag is Bayushi Ken

whats the exact league name?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Boards ie came up for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,792 ✭✭✭Raoul

Boards ie came up for me
    Sorry for my absence. I am away at a conference atm. Have people still been having trouble finding the league?

Can someone tell me what night it looks like the draft is going to at?

I will be able to update the excel sheet with the new guys teams and their usernames later on today.

the franchise name is just boards. And the password has been pmmd to everyone, I think. But if you haven't got it let me know by pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Raoul , looks like monday the 26th of Sept for the draft. Has the most Yes's and the least No's .

I'm doing ok online, some tight and hard fought games

But the QB sneak is killing me, fourth and one and I can line up in a great goalline defense and just cannot stop it

Every Madden has something to be exploited and I think it's the QB sneak for this version.
    There were other posts about it here last week or so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Raoul , looks like monday the 26th of Sept for the draft. Has the most Yes's and the least No's .

I may be able to attend that, even though I said no on the site. I've moved up to college and have no broadband, but I think I could sort something out in the labs or in a friends house if needs be. Regardless, I'll try my best.

I've only played 2 games both close (although the last game looks worse than it was cause i had to just launch it and he got an int return for a td, then he did an onside kick and recovered to run up the score... the jerk). He went for 4th and 7 in the 1st quarter on his own 40... so freaking annoying...

looking forward to more realistic games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

good, i thought it was looking like tomorrow and thought id have to run home halfway through a basketball game to make my picks

McG wrote: »
    good, i thought it was looking like tomorrow and thought id have to run home halfway through a basketball game to make my picks

Cheers lads. I'm missing the draft :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Thats grand, I will try my best to make it but I will make SantryRed (Ben) commish just incase I can't make it and he can take control.

So.....8pm Monday!!

Note - Only 16 people have joined the league manager site. Unfortunately I am extremely busy at the moment and abroad so if someone could figure out who they are and pm them that would be great.

Raoul wrote: »
    Cheers lads. I'm missing the draft :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Thats grand, I will try my best to make it but I will make SantryRed (Ben) commish just incase I can't make it and he can take control.

So.....8pm Monday!!

Note - Only 16 people have joined the league manager site. Unfortunately I am extremely busy at the moment and abroad so if someone could figure out who they are and pm them that would be great.

Off out to train but will sort it out when I'm home later. I got booted from it so need to join again myself.

• Advertisement

Monday excellent.

Ben I will message everyone I know from the league on XBox tonight letting them know about Monday. I'm sure we will chat on Sunday night when the J men meet !

Will also check leaguemanager site to make sure everyone on there know about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

hey guys i still cant find this league on xbox live im still interested in playing if its still happening.

hey guys i still cant find this league on xbox live im still interested in playing if its still happening.

Try just searching 'Boards' in the the online franchise section of madden 12.

PM has been sent to everyone informing them of the start time for the fantasy draft.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Ill be on for the first 45mins of the draft. Ive got astro footy at 9. Can I quit the draft in the middle and still have my picks up to then yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Shane.C

is this for xbox? If so, any chance i could join your league?

PM sent to Shane with details. Raoul I have asked him to pm you for what team he takes.

Messages sent to all via XBox ref draft *

* Exceptions

JohnnyRyan99 - PoonTownWarrior not a valid gamertag according to XBox - up date sorted now sent !
    Niallsparky151 - for some reason cannot send message to him

I'm not gonna be around for this(due to being away for work) the second draft i've missed :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭kilns

Lads I will be in Switzerland for the draft, so iwill join the league when I return and hope that I get some decent players

• Advertisement

Berty44 wrote: »

JohnnyRyan99 - PoonTownWarrior not a valid gamertag according to XBox

It is valid, have him on my friends list

Yep went through ok now. Must have been typing it wrong the first time. Thanks Mike

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I see a blitz coming, what should I do next? Audible to ''quick pass'', is it?

kilns wrote: »
    Lads I will be in Switzerland for the draft, so iwill join the league when I return and hope that I get some decent players

Don't go there. Its a rip-off, most expensive place I have ever been (wasn't spending my money but still). Just back from Geneva!!

Anybody know what the story is with Pyjamarama and Padraic.M. They said they wanted to play but I haven't gotten anything back from them

Sent a message over xbox live to bobarena, got no reply

I take it he won't be joining up. Never posted here either

Here is the updated players list! The people in red still haven't signed up to both the franchise on the xbox and the leaguemanager site. Come on lads, need to get this done over the weekend.

2laxaj8.png

• Advertisement

Sent a message over xbox live to bobarena, got no reply

I take it he won't be joining up. Never posted here either
    I got a message from Bobarena last week. He has not got Madden 12 yet and as he has a lot of stuff going on at the moment so he reckons he is too busy to try and play in the league unfortunately. He may return as some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Limpar

I've joined the LeagueManager site now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Lads, is it possible to do one draft online on xbox.com and another on your xbox?

Have 2 drafts Monday night ...

adrian522 wrote: »
    Lads, is it possible to do one draft online on xbox.com and another on your xbox?

Have 2 drafts Monday night ...

Yeah I may be missing two now :mad:.

But yes, I don't see any reason why you couldn't do the two at the same time. The second one starts at 9 though?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Yep, 1st hour will be this one only ..

I don't mind letting it go to autopick after 8 or 9 rounds...

• Advertisement

I am hoping that I can do the two of them on the net at the same time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

i have signed up to the league manger site.

Raoul wrote: »
    I am hoping that I can do the two of them on the net at the same time.

I'd say if you open it up on two separate browsers you should be able to do that.

Sorry but why are we doing two drafts? :confused:
    I'd never seen any mention of this until this week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

Some people have 2 drafts on Monday, that's it...

No no we are doing one draft.

Two of the lads are involved on another site which also has a fantasy draft on Monday, which starts at 9.

Ah I see :o

I have promoted SantryRed to commish so that he will be able to start the draft Monday. Still not everyone has signed up. :mad:

3 I am also doing another draft at 9.

In case anyone may not know you can see the draft order go to the web Madden Franchise site and go to Draft. Goes in snake like fashion. So eg Vikings pick 1st in round 1 then 32nd in round 2, 1st in round 3 and so on.

Berty44 wrote: »
    3 I am also doing another draft at 9.

In case anyone may not know you can see the draft order go to the web Madden Franchise site and go to Draft. Goes in snake like fashion. So eg Vikings pick 1st in round 1 then 32nd in round 2, 1st in round 3 and so on.

Pick 30!!! :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement