Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF Voters - Please apologise here.....

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

Im so sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Bob1970

indeed i voted FF-how i regret it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

only1stevo banned for a week for personl abuse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

Raiser wrote: »
    - General consensus though seems to be that FF have shat the bed and now people just want to see them squirm in it :eek:

Oh wow, that's a wonderful image.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭BluntGuy

Raiser wrote: »
    This guy on Politic.ie reckons there'll be calls for a General Election around next Friday........

http://www.politics.ie/elections/36627-fianna-fail-finished.html

- General consensus though seems to be that FF have shat the bed and now people just want to see them squirm in it :eek:

Very "creative" imagery. :cool:

But I agree with the sentiment...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭RoosterIllusion

The ****ers should have reformed the civil service instead of constantly ripping money out of the private sector. They have a severe case of overemployment in government at the moment. We have something like 15 ministers of state and we only need 5 or 6 max.

Instead of appointing some some high salary commissioner to audit the civil service they should just tear the whole thing apart and rebuild it. The governments of the last 10 years pissed away much of our money, spending it like it was going to last forever.

Now that we are in this recession they are just ****ing the private sector (once again) and using things like the medical card fiasco to snipe at the public sector. If they tried to resolve these problems in a large scale plan instead of stupid individual fixes they would have a much better rep and get the issues sorted faster. An example being cutting the double social welfare at Christmas. It costs 200 million euro, if they made getting rid of that part of a larger plan to help the economy instead of the aforementioned afterthought implementations they would be in a better positions to help themselves and we, the people.

I did not vote FF.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

...and then there is the many, many junket trips:
    Tonights Herald! http://www.herald.ie/national-news/recession-cant-stop-the-junket-express-1511460.html

We are paying too much for too little.
    Being exploited by few, too often for so too much!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Is there any way of stopping all this? We really can't afford this kind of spending. I vote to stop paying taxes until they at least take notice or march on the dail again and again.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 33,099 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

junkyard wrote: »
    Is there any way of stopping all this? We really can't afford this kind of spending. I vote to stop paying taxes until they at least take notice or march on the dail again and again.:(

A very simple way, yes, but it's unlikley to happen.

You have to ask: how bad do things have to get before people vote Fianna Fail out?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

To be honest, if they can ignore the population over the vote of the Lisbon Treaty (no matter what side your on), if they can ignore our protests over the education cuts, if they can ignore our protests over they cutting medical facilities and staff, they sure as heck will ignore us protesting the junkets trips.

...and that just angers me. :mad:

I look forwards (like many) to the next election. I now know of two parties that I will NOT be supporting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

I was shocked at the latest opinion poll showing that there was still 27% people in the country who would vote for them.:eek:

galwayrush wrote: »
    I was shocked at the latest opinion poll showing that there was still 27% people in the country who would vote for them. :eek:
    That would be their family!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Biggins wrote: »
    That would be their family!
    That's a hell of a lot of inbreeding then.:D

galwayrush wrote: »
    That's a hell of a lot of inbreeding then.:D

We are a small country and there is only so many pubs one can frequent!
    What else is there to do with spare time! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭ParkRunner

I think FF have p*ssed enough people off now at this stage for a co-ordinated vote of no confidence in them..off the top of my head the people they have annoyed include:

Teachers & parents of young school going children
    OAP's
    Students
    Low income earners
    Taxi drivers
    First time buyers wanting to buy
    Recent property purchasers who are in negative equity
    Those recently made redundant
    Smokers
    Car drivers
    People with essential public transport projects in the NDP delayed/cancelled
    Anyone needing a decent medical care system
    Greenpeace
    Seán Quinn

Feel free to expand

EF wrote: »
    I think FF have p*ssed enough people off now at this stage for a co-ordinated vote of no confidence in them..off the top of my head the people they have annoyed include:

Teachers & parents of young school going children
    OAP's
    Students
    Low income earners
    Taxi drivers
    First time buyers wanting to buy
    Recent property purchasers who are in negative equity
    Those recently made redundant
    Smokers
    Car drivers
    People with essential public transport projects in the NDP delayed/cancelled
    Anyone needing a decent medical care system
    Greenpeace
    Seán Quinn

Feel free to expand
    + nurses
    + the ground level Gardi
    + post office workers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭ParkRunner

I suppose all civil servants (yes we do have feelings too), promotion embargo and pay freeze and no Xmas party :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

The below was relayed to me last month and I wanted to share it with you all as indication of how our Citizens are suffering.......

Back in my home town in rural Ireland people have simple values and try to live their lives honestly and decently. They have strong family values and they bring up their children as best they can.

One poor woman a half mile down the road had a son who grew up in a terrible, tainted, twisted fashion. He matured without absorbing any of his parents decency or common sense. He left home after a time venting bizarre, inane and nonsensical outbursts to all who would reluctantly listen and then promptly joined The Green Party.

- Now, just to save face, his poor broken-hearted Mother tells people he's in Mountjoy Prison as a convicted sex offender :(

Advertisement