Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Swedish house mafia stabbings (Updated Mod Warning Post #1)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

grindle wrote: »

Honest to f*ck I've no idea what you're banging on about :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Nope... Poor Dudley. :(

WTF is your problem?

Mak is from the north inner city, he knows it was quiet because he was the only one robbin houses last night :pac: I jest, please don't hurt me Mak..:D

I'm actually from Ballymun (folks still live there), but I married into a Sheriff St family and lived there a number of years.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Table Top Joe

Holy **** thats awful news all round,3 sets of parents have no kid this morning......hope they caught the scumbag who was stabbing people(i mean wtf?? stabbing people at a gig??)

Thank God i hate this music,cant imagine going to a gig and fearing for my life

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Kiera wrote: »
    WTF is your problem?

Just that you're little bit sensitive about people inferring it's a Dublin thing.

WTF is your problem?
    ...people inferring it's a Dublin thing.

Ah, I see.

• Advertisement

Just that you're little bit sensitive about people inferring it's a Dublin thing.

WTF is your problem?

Ah, I see.

Dont drag my posts from another forum in here. You're being a total dick trying to start shit with me in here!

And guess what? It wasnt just kids from Dublin at that concert yesterday! So piss off with your idiotic crap!

Kiera wrote: »
    Dont drag my posts from another forum in here. You're being a total dick trying to start shit with me in here!

And guess what? It wasnt just kids from Dublin at that concert yesterday! So piss off with your idiotic crap!

I don't think it was just Dublin fuckwits either, plenty of boggers there.

Just don't jump down throats, maybe. Also, different forum, exact same topic.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

There were very few guards on the main road in the park for the size of the event and plenty of drunk teens on their way to the gig carrying cans and bottles .I saw one young woman fall on the path .They made themselves very vulnerable . They had men collecting rubbish strewn everywhere so a lot of the mess is probably cleared up .I'm not surprised at all .Criminal pop Culture . Many of the Girls dressed like prostitutes . My dog was a little scared so we headed home early and i was a bit concerned for me aul car too .I'd forgotten the stupid event was on or i'd never have ventured anywhere near the area .

I don't think it was just Dublin fuckwits either, plenty of boggers there.

Just don't jump down throats, maybe. Also, different forum, exact same topic.

Did i jump down anyones throat on here till you started your shíte? Nope. So piss off with whatever little "war" you have going on in your tiny little head about me, i'm not intrested in shit stirring people like you.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Intensive Care Bear

I'm hearing reports of up to 8 million people dead, of course Ireland only has a population of 4.5 million so this a tragic situation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭Show Time

This never happened back in the "Beat on the Street" days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Show Time wrote: »

That's because we were all too busy laughing at 2 Unlimited miming up on the stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

That's the mafia for you, Swedish House or otherwise.

Well what about Three 6 mafia? I find that the three six mafias, mathematical ability to be more feirs. Then the Swedish House mafias mathematical ability.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Mod

Keira and grindle. We don't want to watch the petty fighting. Please don't post here again.

Expect infractions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,684 ✭✭✭JustinDee

Irish teens and early 20s just cannot be trusted. Sh*t undeserving parents have seen to that, as have these idiot knackers in ensuring that there will be no more gigs in Phoenix Park.
    You'd think the weather would be the main putoff for these gigs. Sadly it comes second due to these animals.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Jaysus folks, give over.

Bloody hell that's awful :(

Why are there people like that? What the the fcuk like :confused:

This pic is doing the rounds on fb, apparently at the gig last night, though I can't confirm it. NSFW.

Apparently not. Scratch that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Show Time wrote: »

True. 7 stabbings out of 45000 punters is a pitiful ratio at an open air skanger festival. What's with teenagers these days? All talk and no jocks.

This pic is doing the rounds on fb, apparently at the gig last night, though I can't confirm it. NSFW.

T In The Park Scotland, apparently.

Phew, my daughter's wellies were silver :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Real Life

as someone said in that other thread in the gigs section these kids dance music gigs give dance music a bad name. I wonder how many people were stabbed at seth troxler in the button factory on friday. most likely none because everyone was too busy having a good time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

The youth today are a bloody joke!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Terrible news. Even for a gig of this size, 7 is an awful lot. There's an awful lot of scum out there unfortunately.

Have the SHM said anything about the news?

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

T In The Park Scotland, apparently.

Banned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Real Life wrote: »
    as someone said in that other thread in the gigs section these kids dance music gigs give dance music a bad name. I wonder how many people were stabbed at seth troxler in the button factory on friday. most likely none because everyone was too busy having a good time.

Or too busy laughing at his name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Pedant

Why are some people allowed to buy knives?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

What was the gig anyway? Oxegyn or something?

And the worrying part isn't that people could have (were?) stabbed it's that people actually brought a f**king knife(s) in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,544 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Phew, my daughter's wellies were silver :cool:

So you suspect she changed wellies.....:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

Saw this comment posted in one of the links.Had to laugh at it.

"Should have dropped a bomb on that place yesterday, it would have halved unemployment and increased the average IQ of the country significantly"

:pac:

• Advertisement

So you suspect she changed wellies.....:p

:mad:

You and me pal.. At the Papal Cross :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement