Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,684 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

/\/\/\/\ yeah but if she takes even more acid, then surely her poo will end up talking back to her!!!:pac:

Acid is badd....mmmmkay...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Is it a £50 fine for throwing your own excrement or am I reading that poster wrong?? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

She might realise she's a two dimensional reflection of herself in a phonebooth, waiting forever for her (ex-)friends to never call, her thoughts are now public and the city put an admission of guilt sign on the back of her legs.

To be honest, I would party with her (in someone else's house).

Risotto takes forver to cook :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,684 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

PaulieC wrote: »
    Is it a £50 fine for throwing your own excrement or am I reading that poster wrong?? :pac:
    You play with your poolah then you pay with you moolah..
    Yup that's how it rolls...:cool:
    :o:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Panthro wrote: »
    You play with your poolah then you pay with you moolah..
    Yup that's how it rolls...:cool:
    :o:pac:
    Another shítty fine :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

18AD wrote: »
    You started it! With your, "hey guys, I'm gonna throw this delicious hot chocolate on you next time I see yous". Luckily enough that conversation has been recorded here for all to see.

No no, I merely mentioned my hot chocolate, and then you tried to muscle in and steal it from me!

Meanie :( :pac:

Meanie :( :pac:

You win this round *squinty eyes*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

You win this round *squinty eyes*

I always do. :cool:

Belfast acid girl was just trying to do some cooking.

cooking_with_poo_0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Well this thread has turned to sh*te. :D

• Advertisement

It's just a little sh!tty. It's still good, it's still good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

it's just a little airborne...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,204 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Well, if the bus shelter woman is throwing poo aren't her hands in the wrong place...

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭swapple

Risotto takes forver to cook :p

So worth it though! On the other end of the spectrum I had €2 fried rice from the local chinese :o

My next door neighbours just went up on my cool scale when they started playing this

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

After a shítty (pun very much in keeping with the theme of the thread at the moment) afternoon at work all I wanted was a beer and to watch some crap TV. SO, I come home, grab a beer from the fridge, go to the sitting room and point remote at TV. Look up to find TV has disappeared. It appears it had to be taken to be repaired :(

So now I'm drinking beer in my room on the internet like the cool person that I am:o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Daisies wrote: »
    After a shítty (pun very much in keeping with the theme of the thread at the moment) afternoon at work all I wanted was a beer and to watch some crap TV. SO, I come home, grab a beer from the fridge, go to the sitting room and point remote at TV. Look up to find TV has disappeared. It appears it had to be taken to be repaired :(

So now I'm drinking beer in my room on the internet like the cool person that I am:o

NOOOOOOOO, such a pretty tv too! Get well soon :pac:

poor daisies (again)

i'm wrecked! no pasta bake today, went shopping in a desperate attempt to buy clothes. got a few meh things. meh. i need jeans!! why is everything skinny!!?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Hmmmm feeling kinda down and very tired and not too good about myself.

Dunno if beer is a good decision or not.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭DerekDGoldfish

Booze is always a good idea (except when its not)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Pembily wrote: »
    NOOOOOOOO, such a pretty tv too! Get well soon :pac:
    poor daisies (again)

Thanks guys, jeez all I seem to do on here is complain about work. I'm normally a fun person, honest! Oh and with the TV, I've started turning it off fully (as opposed to leaving it on stand-by, to save electricity) and I have a funny feeling that that's what maybe the problem is. My housemate isn't the brightest!

Generally if you're thinking it's not a good idea. You feeling homesick? You can PM me, I went through a whole spectrum of it while in Oz.

• Advertisement

Daisies wrote: »
    Thanks guys, jeez all I seem to do on here is complain about work. I'm normally a fun person, honest! Oh and with the TV, I've started turning it off fully (as opposed to leaving it on stand-by, to save electricity) and I have a funny feeling that that's what maybe the problem is. My housemate isn't the brightest!

oh, no I didn't mean it like that. you don't seem like that at all. I just feel bad for you :o

but if you could get someone to take a picture of the repair guys face as he switches the tv on for your housemate, that'd be great, thanks! :D

• Administrators Posts: 53,365 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

oh, no I didn't mean it like that. you don't seem like that at all. I just feel bad for you :o

but if you could get someone to take a picture of the repair guys face as he switches the tv on for your housemate, that'd be great, thanks! :D

Oh not at all, I am fully aware that I am complaining to everyone and anyone about work. The fun part is seeing how long it takes people to tell me to STFU.

Oh I'd only love to see my housemate's face if that's the problem. HILARIOUS.

D if you unplug it then yes that's probably the problem! Also tvs on standby are not a drain on electricity...

Pembily wrote: »
    D if you unplug it then yes that's probably the problem! Also tvs on standby are not a drain on electricity...

I'm following the ESB ad that was on a few years ago about reducing your electricity. I remember from physics the LEDs don't use a lot of electricity but "every little helps" :P

yeah it's meant to be something like 20% of full power is used when on standby. there's no point doing that in my house, my housemate likes to turn on ALL the lights, there's usually about 12-14 on at any one time. and refuses to do washing during the night. but don't get me started...

Yes but you shouldn't unplug electrical items on standby, only when they are off fully otherwise you can get a power surge!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I look like sh1t but I'm going to the pub for beer and burgers :pac:

someone told me today is international beer day. I'll take their word on it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement