Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 3 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭keithdelahunty

attachment.php?attachmentid=396563

• Registered Users Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Guffy

cheers guys, trade vetoed. appreciate it.

Thank God, last weeks trade did not go through as my plan of having a Taylor & Watkins combo for the season would have killed me based on Sunday's Performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭setanta74

The 2 lads that lost in Division 2 can count themselves unlucky. Would have had enough points to beat the other 12 teams in the rest of the divisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

For anyone who is shallow at WR, I am open to trading one of my guys.
    Have pretty good depth there, and looking for an upgrade at RB.

The Islanders
    DeAndre Hopkins
    Brandin Cooks
    Jordan matthews

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭aferru

Hi guys, is the waiver wire day on Thursday in Div3?
    Last couple of years in other divisions I'm fairly sure that was on Wednesdays mornings...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭BKWDR

aferru wrote: »
    Hi guys, is the waiver wire day on Thursday in Div3?
    Last couple of years in other divisions I'm fairly sure that was on Wednesdays mornings...

Should be Wednesdays alright...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Waivers have always cleared around 8/9 am Thursday in these leagues every year I've played iirc

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Waivers have always cleared around 8/9 am Thursday in these leagues every year I've played iirc

I'm 99% sure it was Wednesday

If it can't be changed all well and good

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Just checked my emails and I was getting the emails about their success/failure on a Thursday morning

• Advertisement

Crap, if I lose this week cause I started Tannehill over Taylor I will kick myself. At least mine up against Forte this week (30points)

Hey guys, just in case anyone saw it and thought what the ****.

Sent out a couple of trade offers involving Corey Coleman last night. It was before i saw he broke his hand. Cancelled them all once i spotted it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,829 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

gufc21 wrote: »
    Hey guys, just in case anyone saw it and thought what the ****.

Sent out a couple of trade offers involving Corey Coleman last night. It was before i saw he broke his hand. Cancelled them all once i spotted it.
    Very kind of you, I wouldn't have known about that injury. Wouldn't have taken the trade though because I'm in the market for more wide receivers, and your trade involved me taking even more running backs. But I'm still interested in trading an Rb for a wr...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Very kind of you, I wouldn't have known about that injury. Wouldn't have taken the trade though because I'm in the market for more wide receivers, and your trade involved me taking even more running backs. But I'm still interested in trading an Rb for a wr...

What team are you?
    Have plenty of WR looking for RB
    I'm The Islanders

What team are you?
    I'm The Islanders

Aille cows

What team are you?
    I'm The Islanders

I'm Terenure red stars

Coleman expected back in 4 weeks. If anyone has room to stash he available to trade for a wr

Thought I was being a smartass swapping Novak for Janikowski on the wire this week. That worked out well. Damn kickers!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭davetherave

With any luck now Tevin Coleman will either have 5 rushing attempts for 5 fumbles tonight and no positive yardage, or he'll have some big brute of a lineman step on his toe and he'll have to sit this one out. Either would be fine, nothing serious injury wise though, just enough for me to keep this 0.56 lead and get the W.

With any luck now Tevin Coleman will either have 5 rushing attempts for 5 fumbles tonight and no positive yardage, or he'll have some big brute of a lineman step on his toe and he'll have to sit this one out. Either would be fine, nothing serious injury wise though, just enough for me to keep this 0.56 lead and get the W.

Finally the rub of the green. Delighted i dropped coates for crowder last minute. Dissapointed to have lost 2 division matches to start but hopefully can figure something out going forward.

• Advertisement

All, just a friendly reminder that week 4, bye weeks beginning to take effects, so important to check team starting lineup.

Please send me through Trade Offers (Heisenberg Men) for either A.Jeffery or D.Dryant for a decent RB.

Looking fwd to receiving them all

What's with all the phantom trade requests that disappear

BKWDR wrote: »
    What's with all the phantom trade requests that disappear

What do you mean just lads offering trades and then before you can accept/reject they are cancelled by other team manager?

What do you mean just lads offering trades and then before you can accept/reject they are cancelled by other team manager?

Twice now ive received an notification that i was offered a trade, check it straight away and its gone

Thank you Marcus Mariota. What a pickup off the wire at 5.15pm yesterday when I just remembered to check if my backup Siemien was out or not.
    Lucky me. Close game with Old Irish Patriot. Literally went to the last few plays last night in the Chargers, and Rams games.
    Stuff like that is what makes Fantasy Football great fun.

Team i played this week didnt have a full team out. D was on bye as was another and i think there was one player who was comfirmed out for a week or two

Maclin, white, seahawks and doug martin all started

Team i played this week didnt have a full team out. D was on bye as was another and i think there was one player who was comfirmed out for a week or two

What is Team Name?

Willing to listen too trade offers for K. Rudolph, ranked #1 TE going into week 5. If you are losing close games the extra points a top tier TE gives you can be the difference between a W or another L.

Looking for WR2 or QB in trade

• Advertisement

That's my team. I had tried to trade my way back towards having enough players to field a legit starting line up but hadn't gotten any accepted trades. i'm not dropping one of the best D's in the league for a week when I wasn't going to win. Martin's game is this evening so it was hardly unreasonable on Thursday to see if he would play (and he still isn't ruled out). Kevin White only went on injured reserve on Thursday as well. If you check out my line up there are no replacement wide receivers. I wasn't in a rush to drop the ones I have for scrubs off the waiver. Said I'd take the loss.

Advertisement