Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People that clap on Planes

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Terry wrote:
    I logged on today and I thought to myself 'I hope I don't have to ban anyone today. I really don't want to go to the hassle of sending PM's and then being bithed at'.

Meh. What do you do?

Thats a nice thought Terry, fair play at least you send pm's ,unlike some of the fcukers who press the ban button:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

Back to the idea of commoners who clap on planes. I guess one finds simpletons in all walks of life, but it is frustrating I know. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Jakey

Caliden wrote:
    I enjoy annoying people so I'll do it! Hell I'll do it for a successful takeoff!

off topic: Is it just me or do pilots always let you know they're a pilot within the first 30 seconds of meeting them? This is arrising from meeting a friend of a friend over the weekend who made sure everyone knew he was a pilot and also visiting this thread. You don't see me going around saying "I'm an Engineer! Watch out, that steel column looks unsafe!"

Some people want to fly aircraft and some people want to be pilots its very easy to spot the latter.

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭humaxf1

:confused: do ye have nothing better else to do than waste webspace

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

humaxf1 wrote:
    :confused: do ye have nothing better else to do than waste webspace
    You see the irony, yes?

• Advertisement
Advertisement