Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 100 [CW - US] [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,771 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

poor raven, crippled, boyfriend killed, then sliced up

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

poor raven, boyfriend killed, then sliced up

I actually thought for a minute they might kill her... I didn't care for Finn, but I like Raven and don't want her to die...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Was the Gorilla really necessary? I don't know.

Kind of felt a bit like a filler episode in that not a lot really happened but I suppose it did manage to set up a few things. Was obvious Lincoln was going to relapse, Bellamy was stupid for thinking otherwise.

I like what they're doing with Octavia. She doesn't really owe the Sky People anything, she spent her whole life hiding under the floor and then in jail. Stupid of Kane to not even question where her loyalty may lie.

Could not care less about Jaha and his quest for the City of Light.

Was the Gorilla really necessary? I don't know.

Kind of felt a bit like a filler episode in that not a lot really happened but I suppose it did manage to set up a few things. Was obvious Lincoln was going to relapse, Bellamy was stupid for thinking otherwise.

I like what they're doing with Octavia. She doesn't really owe the Sky People anything, she spent her whole life hiding under the floor and then in jail. Stupid of Kane to not even question where her loyalty may lie.

Could not care less about Jaha and his quest for the City of Light.

The whole point of the Gorilla was to strenghten the trust between Clarke and Lexa, which was necessary, so it served its purpose.

Don't really agree that it was a filler episode because a lot happened in the establishing of relationships that will be important as the season progresses. I liked the dynamic between Kane/Octavia/Indra and the Bellamy/Lincoln arc will have serious repercussions for both characters.

Jaha annoys me and I was hoping that Murphy would kill him at the graveyard, but at least going forward Murphy will have a part to play in Jaha's story arc, which might make it more bearable.

The whole point of the Gorilla was to strenghten the trust between Clarke and Lexa, which was necessary, so it served its purpose.

Don't really agree that it was a filler episode because a lot happened in the establishing of relationships that will be important as the season progresses. I liked the dynamic between Kane/Octavia/Indra and the Bellamy/Lincoln arc will have serious repercussions for both characters.

Jaha annoys me and I was hoping that Murphy would kill him at the graveyard, but at least going forward Murphy will have a part to play in Jaha's story arc, which might make it more bearable.

I get the point of the gorilla scenes but I'm not sure it needed to be a gorilla. It just seemed a bit random. That said it was a very well done gorilla.

It felt like a filler episode by The 100's standards but that's probably just because there were no huge moments. It did set a lot of things up though and further a lot of character development so maybe calling it a filler was a tad harsh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,986 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Plot has been slightly repetitive for the last few episodes. all about getting the grounders on their side. I like the characters in the show; they just need a better overall storyline. Oh yeah, kudos on the cgi Gorilla, he looked very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Decent show alright, do new episodes usually air Wednesdays?

So glad everyone has stopped pretending anyone other than Clarke is running this show. Get back in your box, Abby. Makes you wonder though what happens once this Mt Weather business is resolved? Obviously some other big problem will arise but does Clarke just hand back control to Abby and Kane once they get everyone back? I'm not sure Clarke would see herself as Chancellor but I can't see her, or any of the other kids, wanting to go back to taking orders from anyone else.

I was surprised how quickly Bellamy got out of his predicament. I was half expecting that to drag on for a few episodes although I should be used to them firing through story at break neck speed by now.

Abby annoys me about as much as Jaha. So glad Clarke put her in her place and Kane seems to be the only voice of reason among the adults. I can see them establishing a government of some sort with a council of a few people rather than one Chancellor who dictates everything...

Abby annoys me about as much as Jaha. So glad Clarke put her in her place and Kane seems to be the only voice of reason among the adults. I can see them establishing a government of some sort with a council of a few people rather than one Chancellor who dictates everything...

The thing that annoys me most about Abby is that she never makes any decisions. She keeps telling Clarke she knows what's best but ever since Clarke got back from Mt. Weather she's the one that's had to keep making decisions and taking action because Abby spends so long talking about it that actions overtake them and they're left with no choices. Clarke's been working with one hand tied behind her back since she got back and now, hopefully, she can just get on with business without the added problem of having to pussy foot around Abby.

• Advertisement

I'm surprised they are rapidly building up to a big battle with quite a few episodes left in this season. Jaha only just left last episode so perhaps in the last he returns in the last episode with an army and takes away the leadership of Clarke :D

Holy crap on a cracker! Clarke's got some splainin to do!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭PhiloCypher

This the Flash and Persons of Interest are the highlights of my TV week these days and that's without name checking the currently off air Hannibal. Who says Cable is the only home of quality TV :D

• Registered Users Posts: 60,367 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I'm melting I'm melting thats what came to mind for me at the end.

I'm melting I'm melting thats what came to mind for me at the end.

Her face melting was pretty gross but I still cheered.

Good episode. Showed that despite their small size mt.Weather has the ability to attack. Jaha storyline is a bit boring, but think this season is a big step up from the last.

I love how they have people making really awful decisions and yet you can completely see where they're coming from and where the people disagreeing with them are coming from. So many grey areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Indeed. The only thing that doesn't make sense is Jaha's obsession with this city he heard about for 5 minutes from a crazy desert lady who then betrayed him. It's like....so flimsy. He's basing every decision he makes off that one scrap of information.

But even that makes a sort of sense because they are plenty of nuts people out there. It's only right the show should have one.

^ I wonder are they doing some sort of science vs faith thing with Jaha? They should have left him in space. It really kills the pace of the episode Everytime they jump to him.

The big question is, did Kane get away?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

The promo for next week's episode kind of gives away what happened to him

I know Abby swore to keep quiet but Raven and Bellamy both know Clarke knew about the missile. Bellamy won't be happy she lied about Octavia being there either and essentially left her to die. This will definitely come back to bite Clarke on the bum.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,771 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

yes any character we know of got away.

execpt maybe the newish guard they highlighted in this ep

Yeah but think of all the red shirts! They are worth a few episodes of hand wringing, moralising and soul searching at least! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 28,857 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Kirby wrote: »
    Indeed. The only thing that doesn't make sense is Jaha's obsession with this city he heard about for 5 minutes from a crazy desert lady who then betrayed him. It's like....so flimsy. He's basing every decision he makes off that one scrap of information.

But even that makes a sort of sense because they are plenty of nuts people out there. It's only right the show should have one.

Think hearing about the City of Light just after landing on Earth which was just after being guided to an escape idea by a vision of his dead son all added up to make him believe so much

Once again this series goes places most network shows wouldn't dare, like showing people being mass murdered with a missile like that and being irradiated without cutting away.

This series matches Nikita with the speed it goes through storylines, and I mean that in a good way. I remember Nikita would tell in 1 season what it would take some shows 4 seasons to tell.

Of course it's convenient everyone we know was in the woods when the missile hit, though obviously the impact wasn't as bad as Lexa said with a massive crater.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

I wonder is your man and the grounder one dead from the missile strike.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

I wonder is your man and the grounder one dead from the missile strike.

At the risk of sounding like vintage Jim McDonald, who's your man?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,857 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Guessing Kane. He and she went to look for Clarke and Lexa in the woods before the strike, so they'll be grand

That episode was very dark. Literally. I couldn't see half of what was happening!

Nice to see some folk inside the mountain aren't on board with the treatments. Interesting to see what happens when Clarke and company come in all guns blazing. Will they voluntarily give their marrow to help the ones that helped them?

• Advertisement

"Your femoral artery has been severed! But don't worry, I have this plastic cord. You'll be fine." :rolleyes:

Advertisement