Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Just spent a month in Malaysia and Singapore, before that a year in Oz and before that 3 months in South America! Good to be home though

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Christmas Eve :):D

How are the festive levels this morning?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Boss told us to go home at 11am yesterday so I didn't wait around for him to change his mind or something to come up to keep me there. Made it back to the north about 1pm in surprisingly easy traffic.

BTW Sauv, I now actually have a recipe for breaded chicken, and also southern fried chicken amongst others!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Festive levels are as they usually are,not there.Ah well,on the upside,Im not nearly as hungover as I should be and Ive got a load of movies to watch as I get all my post redirected to my parents house and havnt been home for a few weeks so that will keep me entertained.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

G-Money wrote: »
    BTW Sauv, I now actually have a recipe for breaded chicken, and also southern fried chicken amongst others!

Haha I knew I'd break you!
    Bit of a fuzzy head this morn, but I'm up at home waiting on mammys' fry, and gonna go for a cycle on the NEW BIKE after.
    Then back to the pub.....
    This festivity is tough work I tells ye :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Festive levels are climbing gradually. All good so.. How's everyone today?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Daisies wrote: »
    Just spent a month in Malaysia and Singapore, before that a year in Oz and before that 3 months in South America! Good to be home though

Nice bit of travelling there.

Ahh my fave Xmas song just came on the radio.. "Drivin home for Christmas" by Chris Rea.. love it. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Festive levels are going into the stratosphere, wine is opened, chocolates are being consumed, neighbours are on the way.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE

Same to yourself Daisies and welcome to tGC.We're deadly.
    :cool:

:pac:

I have no doubt about that fact! I'm only ok myself but I'll try not to be annoying!

• Advertisement

Well most of us are :p

Pembily wrote: »

cute-sad-cat.jpg

I have no doubt about that fact! I'm only ok myself but I'll try not to be annoying!

Well we have put up with Pem and her guff til now so Im sure you will be grand.

/glares at Pem

Well we have put up with Pem and her guff til now so Im sure you will be grand.

/glares at Pem

And I've managed to put up with Pem too

cute-sad-cat.jpg
    Ah you know I <3 you baby :p

Daisies loves me :)

Ah you know I <3 you baby :p

Daisies loves me :)

That I do.

:D Enjoying my first hot whiskey of the festive season!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

cute-sad-cat.jpg

I hate cats but not that one. :pac:

The drinking has started, woo!

That I do.

:D Enjoying my first hot whiskey of the festive season!
    I'm on the mulled wine :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

good christmas eve to all. kya has gotten me drunk. she's feeding me tequila....and wine... and cake. i don't mind the cake so much cause it's nice. and so is the wine... but it's not the point! someone come save me! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

The parents got me a kindle, get the fcuk in! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

amacachi wrote: »

Awesome!! Enjoy!
    Welcome Daisies, I'm pretty new here too and these guys are all awesome sexy bastards. Especially the girls ;)

Otis- is that beercat?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,703 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

I ended up in the que in HMV with 2 cd's, anxiously awaiting a text from my sister saying which one she wanted.
    She didn't reply in time so I bought both.
    She then text saying she hadn't a clue what to buy me, so I told her "don't worry, you bought me an Adele cd earlier, cheers!":pac:

good christmas eve to all. kya has gotten me drunk. she's feeding me tequila....and wine... and cake. i don't mind the cake so much cause it's nice. and so is the wine... but it's not the point! someone come save me! :pac:

So let me get this straight.. Kya is feeding you cake and alcohol and you need saving???

Am I missing something here :confused:

Snap!! Got one too.. :D

Same here, now to read the instructions and figure it out
    Awesome!! Enjoy!
    Welcome Daisies, I'm pretty new here too and these guys are all awesome sexy bastards. Especially the girls ;)

Otis- is that beercat?

Interesting, all hot eh?
    ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Snap!! Got one too.. :D
    Kindle club!

After a hot whiskey and half a bottle of wine, midnight mass should be interesting!

Awesome!! Enjoy!

Otis- is that beercat?

Beercat is a happy feline,that was a sad cat because Pem was mean to me.:(

WTF is a kindle?

Couldnt be dealing with that tbh.I love the physical feeling of a book,the smell of it etc.

Couldnt be dealing with that tbh.I love the physical feeling of a book,the smell of it etc.

Same as but for the books that won't fit into my handbag it's gonna be great for on the go. If I'm sitting at home I'll probably still use the physical book.

• Advertisement

I want a Kindle... I got a watch, won't be wearing that for a while :rolleyes:

Otis kisses ;) where is beer cat??

Sauv is a sexy feline once she keeps the breaded chicken away from me :pac:

Suggestions on what I should drink please??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement