Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should boardsies be allowed go out with one another?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

One night stands are ok but thats about it.
    Kiera wrote: »
    Nah, dont know if they want people to know.
    Trust Pighead, they won't mind.

You know why? BECAUSE THEY DON'T EXIST!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Definitely not. Frictions bad.
    Ok, if you say so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

why would anybody want to discuss there dating of boardies on a public forum ?

Would only leave it wide open to be disected by the nerds and worms of the boards :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Because they are nerds and worms of boards maybe?

Nerds and worms disecting other nerds and worms has a ring to it yeah

• Advertisement

latchyco wrote: »
    Nerds and worms disecting other nerds and worms has a ring to it yeah

And that's just the foreplay.

Insert pig head pun here.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

Pighead wrote: »
    Doubt it. Pighead knows of all five official couples and each and every one of them have in the past shown the strain and pressures that a boards romance brings to the table. Name Pighead just one happy boards couple. Go on, JUST ONE.
    Smccarrick and myself! Though we are probably just gross :D I did meet him years before we were on boards though (he introduced me to boards). Sure, I post after him the odd time, we have similar interests.

CathyMoran wrote: »
    Smccarrick and myself! Though we are probably just gross :D I did meet him years before we were on boards though (he introduced me to boards). Sure, I post after him the odd time, we have similar interests.

Sorry Cathy but the whole perfect relationship with smccarick just doesn't wash with Pighead. It's just seems too perfect. Pighead has a feeling that it's all a sham. As soon as you both log off from boards then the real relationship rears it's ugly head.A bit like these two.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

LOL, we would be more the all over one another type. We will be working together in just over 2 weeks time, will have to keep our hands to ourselves in work :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

i cant go out wiv a boardsie i'l get slapped:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Mrs_Doyle

Originally Posted by Pighead
    Doubt it. Pighead knows of all five official couples and each and every one of them have in the past shown the strain and pressures that a boards romance brings to the table. Name Pighead just one happy boards couple. Go on, JUST ONE.

What about me and Connundrum? We're going strong! All is well, and happy, and sunshiney in our internet garden.

Mrs_Doyle wrote: »
    What about me and Connundrum? We're going strong! All is well, and happy, and sunshiney in our internet garden.
    You're garden may be blooming sillysausage but we're talking about relationships here.
    Here's a recent quote from you
    Mrs_Doyle wrote: »

I do miss certain aspects of single life.

It was nice to only have to consider myself when making plans.

It was nice to be able to book spontaneous holidays, without consulting the OH, and last minute nights out where good too.

Its not as easy to be spontaneous when your in a relationship. Sure, you can do semi-spontaneous coupley things, but you always have to consider someone else before making any plans.

Ah yes, another boards relationship feels the strain of the public gaze.

:eek:
    pwnd by out of context quoting.

:eek:
    pwnd by out of context quoting.
    Out of context nothing. Pighead is just the messenger here. Next you'll be telling us all that connundrum wasn't talking about sillysausage when he said this.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=56265216&postcount=7

I hope they leave the webcam on for that argument.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Boards couples ftw

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

Imagine getting married to someone on boards? Your wife nagging to you in the house and online! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Anyone who believes Pighead is serious when he asks should Boardsies be allowed go out with one another... he's not.

Also, simu and nesf had a baby, not an argument (well, maybe both). But a baby is gonna restrict your time to post on Boards. I've a feeling someone believed the argument thing about simu no longer posting as a result of it...

Dudess wrote: »
    Anyone who believes Pighead is serious when he asks should Boardsies be allowed go out with one another... he's not.

QUOTE]

Not for a moement ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Lilym

Everybody can make their own dicision :confused: ??? We are all adults

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,119 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Dudess wrote: »
    Anyone who believes...

So, Dudess, how tall are you? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Mrs_Doyle

Of course there are aspects of single life that I miss, but I wouldn't swap what I have.
    We got engaged in Feb, and are getting married next year. Things are looking pretty good to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Have you seen the latest development? Come on! Saaaaaaaaad...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

tbh wrote: »
    I think the big question is, do the admins have Droit de seigneur??
    S-mods have it. The reason I stopped being an S-mod is because I kept looking at the virgins, saying "meh" and then taking tSubh Dearg to bed. Granted I'd sometimes take one or two virgins too, but overall I was seen as letting the side down and the complaints from the virgins who were left remaining virgo intacta was awkward to deal with. Hence they kicked me out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

Talliesin wrote: »
    S-mods have it. The reason I stopped being an S-mod is because I kept looking at the virgins, saying "meh" and then taking tSubh Dearg to bed. Granted I'd sometimes take one or two virgins too, but overall I was seen as letting the side down and the complaints from the virgins who were left remaining virgo intacta was awkward to deal with. Hence they kicked me out.

You got kicked out. LOL at least they gave you a fair crack of the whip !....

Ha ha ha :P:P:(

Ah no, it's grand. I got to keep the whip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Pherekydes wrote: »

Have you not heard what she sounds like? :eek: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

meh, I still wait for the boards.ie orgy forum, and even more so the orgy forum's beer night.

I could have made an orgy forum...except i chose beards instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    meh, I still wait for the boards.ie orgy forum, and even more so the orgy forum's beer night.

I could have made an orgy forum...except i chose beards instead.

You can't have an orgy without beards... at least not in the films I've seen...

• Advertisement

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    meh, I still wait for the boards.ie orgy forum,
    It's private.

Advertisement