Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Ok night after WM Sting appears ...who's in the ring opposing him for Backlash outside of Undertaker who would ya put him with ?

Sting will have too be a slow build IMO they may even need promos.dont think the 10 year olds will know who he is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,482 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Not really a guy walks out with White Facepaint and Baseball bat in hand people are straight away gonna be hooked on it, Because outside of maybe Taker there isn't really anyone like that on the roster at the moment

Not really a guy walks out with White Facepaint and Baseball bat in hand people are straight away gonna be hooked on it, Because outside of maybe Taker there isn't really anyone like that on the roster at the moment

Walks in? You mean drops from the rafters.. Ha ha

I can't see Cole selling Stings arrival tho.. I can almost hear JR tho Ba God thats, thats STING what the hells he doing here king ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Ok night after WM Sting appears ...who's in the ring opposing him for Backlash outside of Undertaker who would ya put him with ?

It'll be Del Rio. Or Ziggler. Or maybe even Christian

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,189 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Given the already announced names for the HOF could they put the Sting vs Undertaker match off for a year and announce both for the HOF next year followed by a match at Wrestlemania 31 the next night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,482 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Well Ziggler or Christian i wouldn't put him near cos he'll have to come in face ...Del Rio is a good option though , I hope they don't fall into the trap of putting him against the Wyatts an easy option

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,543 ✭✭✭✭CSF

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Walks in? You mean drops from the rafters.. Ha ha

I can't see Cole selling Stings arrival tho.. I can almost hear JR tho Ba God thats, thats STING what the hells he doing here king ?

Eh at least Cole will let us know we can see unseen footage of Sting on the rafters on the WWE App

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,284 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Can't see him coming from the rafters. With all the health and safety they're known for these days, would they risk a repeat of Owen Hart?

If they don't announce it in advance, have Taker on the Raw after WM, lights go out, come back on and Sting's in the ring.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,189 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Can't see him coming from the rafters. With all the health and safety they're known for these days, would they risk a repeat of Owen Hart?

If they don't announce it in advance, have Taker on the Raw after WM, lights go out, come back on and Sting's in the ring.

15 years since Owen Hart too so no way will they have him come down from the rafters, might see him hiding up there alright, wish this was ten years ago though Sting in a Hell and a Cell or Steel cage match would be fun to see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Sting has hardly done the rafters drop in TNA. Considering his high status in the company all along, I'm guessing it's something he doesn't want to do anymore. The lights out thing is the best way for a debut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Sting has hardly done the rafters drop in TNA. Considering his high status in the company all along, I'm guessing it's something he doesn't want to do anymore. The lights out thing is the best way for a debut.

People may expect that to be Taker though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

GTR63 wrote: »

Do it with Taker in the ring. He's getting beat up by someone before the lights go out.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,977 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Not necessarily both the Wyatts and Shield have done the lights out routine recently also.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Palo Alto

Anyone heard any rumours Punk has taken his ball and gone home? People are chatting about it on another forum I frequent.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/0128/569692/cm-punk-removed-from-all-upcoming-wwe-events/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Palo Alto wrote: »
    Anyone heard any rumours Punk has taken his ball and gone home? People are chatting about it on another forum I frequent.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057136220&page=2

*ahem*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,441 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Palo Alto wrote: »

In protest of Daniel Bryan or himself not winning the rumble?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Matt Hardy and his wife Reby (Sky) Hardy rang in the New Year with a domestic:
    http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/29/matt-hardy-arrested-assault-and-battery-reby-sky-mug-shots-brawl/

Not Work Safe-ish pics in the link.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Riddle101 wrote: »
    In protest of Daniel Bryan or himself not winning the rumble?

I'd say being screwed out of winning the Royal Rumble *cough BATISTA cough*

http://www.wwe.com/shows/royalrumble/2014/wwe-fines-brock-lesnar-26178784
    Following his actions toward the referee at Sunday’s Royal Rumble event, WWE has fined Brock Lesnar $10,000. The ruling came down less than 48 hours after The Anomaly delivered an onslaught to Big Show at the pay-per-view in Pittsburgh. His tirade continued the next night on Raw when a furious Lesnar attacked former WWE Tag Team Champions Cody Rhodes and Goldust.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Lithium93_ wrote: »

The 'E have really dialed back on their fining.

http://www.wwe.com/videos/sheamus-talks-about-his-record-breaking-500000-fine-smackdown-april-10-2012-26014271

I swear, there's not one single bit of narrative the 'E are consistent with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,215 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    I swear, there's not one single bit of narrative the 'E are consistent with.

At least they're consistent with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

I know you gotta suspend belief a good bit, but did even the children be;ieve that A) he actually got fined and B) anyone would be so relaxed by being fined that much

$10,000 is probably loose change for Brock Lesnar

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,977 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    $10,000 is probably loose change for Brock Lesnar

Especially as it can be paid in Monopoly money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,441 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I wonder if Sheamus ever paid back that fine he received, two years ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Loughc wrote: »
    Especially as it can be paid in Monopoly money.

Sure Miz & R-Truth would happily spot him the cash. They paid out their $250,000 apiece fine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Riddle101 wrote: »
    I wonder if Sheamus ever paid back that fine he received, two years ago.

He had a to knock down one his hotels on Mayfair. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,284 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Brock is referred to as The Anomaly now? when did that start?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

I am going to post a link ye can read instead of actually posting what it says on her because it contains massive spoilers for EC and the main event of Wrestlemania. Read if you want, but it may contain massive spoilers

http://www.ropebreakwrestling.com/wwe-reportedly-making-major-changes-to-elimination-chamber-and-wrestlemania/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    I am going to post a link ye can read instead of actually posting what it says on her because it contains massive spoilers for EC and the main event of Wrestlemania. Read if you want, but it may contain massive spoilers

http://www.ropebreakwrestling.com/wwe-reportedly-making-major-changes-to-elimination-chamber-and-wrestlemania/

who says? thats just a blog post as far as I can see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

http://www.sescoops.com/wwe-holding-day-creative-meetings-thursday-friday/
    WWE has called for all-day creative meetings on Thursday and Friday, according to a report by Wade Keller of PWTorch.com. A source says that “nothing is sacred” in terms of long-standing booking plans plans and “everything will be reevaluated.”

4AgVUA.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

I really hope this is the time when wwe finally wake up and stop ****ting on their fan base and of course do what we all want and bring back Shane o'Mac

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

ricero wrote: »
    I really hope this is the time when wwe finally wake up and stop ****ting on their fan base and of course do what we all want and bring back Shane o'Mac

Shane isnt coming back. Sure isnt he the CEO of that big VOD serivce in China?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

The Authority need a treasurer.

"Here come the money........."

WWE saved forever.

ShagNastii wrote: »
    The Authority need a treasurer.

"Here come the money........."

WWE saved forever.

He comes back with Steve Blackman as his personal bodyguard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Isn't Shane pursuing other business interests?

Can't see him coming back, as awesome as it'd be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Hes working for an Asian Broadband company last time I heard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,215 ✭✭✭✭Penn

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Hes working for an Asian Broadband company last time I heard.

It's a work. WWE unfollowed him on Twitter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

Funny interview with Dolph.

• Advertisement

Alexander Rusev's (re)debut vignette:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Creative need to stop watching Rocky IV

Who's the chick?

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Who's the chick?

Lana - Catherine Joy "C.J." Perry.

The Divas thread:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=88655155&postcount=890

Don't know if anyone watches Triple H's exclusive's with Michael Cole, but in this Wednesday's interview Hunter revealed that Cody & Goldust will get their rematch for the Tag Team Championships against The New Age Outlaws this Monday's Raw February 3rd....... Inside a steel cage

Creative need to stop watching Rocky IV

Vince probably never heard of it. Iirc Scott Hall said he never heard seen Scarface

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Vince probably never heard of it. Iirc Scott Hall said he never heard seen Scarface

Doesn't Vince have some legit weird mindset that nothing exists outside of WWE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭takamichinoku

Nope, can remember some of the former writers saying that he loved Steven Seagal and didn't understand why people liked John McClane more.

Nope, can remember some of the former writers saying that he loved Steven Seagal and didn't understand why people liked John McClane more.

Tbf I reckon Casey Ryback would take him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭takamichinoku

Yep, not sure if you're missing the point there though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement