Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the best way you ever dumped a chick?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭IRISH RAIL

ah for her
    half eight in the morning and she was the kind of girl who couldnt talk without shouting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

IRISH RAIL wrote: »
    ah for her
    half eight in the morning and she was the kind of girl who couldnt talk without shouting

* has vision of this girl shouting at irish rail to get out or i'll call the gaurds at 8.30 in morning *

god no no one shouts in my house at that unearthly hour on a sunday what would the neighbours say

what would the neighbours think ?

probably lose respect for me bringing a girl looking that bad (yes beer goggles and it had been a while) back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,715 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Dudess wrote: »
    "Sound" would be a better word. The sound guys I know all have girlfriends - they're really decent lads but they're well able to stand up for themselves too.

So you can't be sound and single? There's no real correlation between how decent a person is and how successful their lovelife is.

Now make with the funny chick dumping stories people!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Earthhorse wrote: »
    So you can't be sound and single? There's no real correlation between how decent a person is and how successful their lovelife is.

I'd say there is but that it's a very loose correlation and there are always going to be exceptions.

e.g. Even Hitler had a girlfriend and he was a real bollocks. Ditto Ian Huntley. Ffs Fred West was even married........ hmmmm I'm beginning to think some girls are just a sucker for a bad attitude, a leather jacket and some slight murderous tendencies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

"
    tallaght01 I believe you're a candidate for Men of Honour - talk to javaboy...

what's Men of Honour? It's not a gay thing is it? :P

I'd say I'm the least honourable guy you'll ever meet :pac:

tallaght01 wrote: »
    what's Men of Honour? It's not a gay thing is it? :P

I'd say I'm the least honourable guy you'll ever meet :pac:

No it's not a gay thing although by definition it's inclined to be a bit of a sausage fest. Invite sent.

javaboy wrote: »
    I'd say there is but that it's a very loose correlation and there are always going to be exceptions.

I agree, javaboy, but this doesn't change the fact that I'm single. I mean, I don't mean to boast or anything, but loads of people tell me I'm a real bollocks all the time.
    tallaght01 wrote: »
    what's Men of Honour? It's not a gay thing is it?

Don't fall for it! Meet me in the George later and I'll fill you in.

• Advertisement

I agree, javaboy, but this doesn't change the fact that I'm single. I mean, I don't mean to boast or anything, but loads of people tell me I'm a real bollocks all the time.
    what do you think ?

I agree, javaboy, but this doesn't change the fact that I'm single.

What about that really hot blonde that you were with? You know the smart, funny one that you said you had so much in common with and wanted to spend your life with.

She didn't do something as despicable as spelling your name with the wrong number of H's did she? The cow. Better off without her 'hoss.

latchyco wrote: »
    what do you think ?

What do I think of what?

What do I think of what?

I think he's just trying to chat you up since you posted you were single.

@Latchyco: That's a terrible opener. You'll never bag the guy/girl of your dreams with a line like that.

What do I think of what?
    that loads of people tell you your a real bollocks all the time ?

@Latchyco: That's a terrible opener. You'll never bag the guy/girl of your dreams with a line like that.
    he he , shes already bagged

he he , shes already bagged

Ah you're not single so going by what we've learned in this thread you must be either a) a right bollocks 2) a nice sound guy or III) somewhere in between.

that loads of people tell you your a real bollocks all the time ?

Who said that about me? I'll get them.

You always have to interfere whenever I get attention.

Ah you're not single so going by what we've learned in this thread you must be either a) a right bollocks 2) a nice sound guy or III) somewhere in between.
    what you have learned in this thread is that it's a topic about the best way to dump a chick but if your a gay guy then you will have to reverse the sex's in the thread title .bingggggggggg
    Who said that about me? I'll get them.
    QUOTE]
    bleeding right to :p

You always have to interfere whenever I get attention.

Ahem.... I remember a certain Eart'hoss whinged to have his name tacked on to the end of thelastangryman's thread about how great I am. "How come javaboy gets a thread? I want a thread." you said. There followed a period of foot stomping, arm crossing and soothers being thrown from prams before Dudess, kind soul that she is, relented and edited your name into the thread. It stuck out like a sore thumb but we were all too nice to say anything. I felt sorry for you tbh and was more than happy to allow you to bask in my reflected glory. :cool:

Ahem.... I remember a certain Eart'hoss whinged to have his name tacked on to the end of thelastangryman's thread about how great I am. "How come javaboy gets a thread? I want a thread." you said. There followed a period of foot stomping, arm crossing and soothers being thrown from prams before Dudess, kind soul that she is, relented and edited your name into the thread. It stuck out like a sore thumb but we were all too nice to say anything. I felt sorry for you tbh and was more than happy to allow you to bask in my reflected glory. :cool:

It takes real balls to be a real bollocks. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Best one i heard was a mate dumped a girl it eddie pockets eat her meal&got a blow job when he dropped her off home.

i love the way AH has become so full of ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

kearnsr wrote: »
    Best one i heard was a mate dumped a girl it eddie pockets eat her meal&got a blow job when he dropped her off home.

It's so super awesome isn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

See that's what irks me when it comes to the really cuntish incidents: "It's a lads thing", "boys will be boys" etc - as if that means it's ok to be such a prick. And then people are complacent about it, accepting of it, and worse again, celebratory of it.
    It's not all right to be a cruel sh1t to someone in any context.
    It's not really a lads' thing as much as a specific type of humour. It would fall somewhat into the same category as dead baby jokes, racist jokes and other risque types of humour that rely on shock value or absurdity for their hilarity.

It's not all right to be cruel to others, but such are the emotional dynamics of relationships that for the exact same reason that a dumpee will feel awful when dumped, the dumper might act irrationally, insensitively and out of character. Similar to the aftermath of a drunken night out, where it is alcohol rather than emotions that cloud judgement, what happened might have been awful, but generally, the more awful the incident that occurred, the funnier it is.

I do find boasting about it, as opposed to having an "I can't believe I did that" attitude, a little tasteless, however.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

kearnsr wrote: »

'has become' ... where you from 2001? been like this for years ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Mslug

Ignored her till she got fed up.

: D

Originally Posted by kearnsr
    and we all contribute,some more than others .

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Phlann

Mslug wrote: »
    Ignored her till she got fed up.

: D

Textbook.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

i was asleep with the girl in bed , woken by a friend who was asking me to get rid of people from the house as it was a party, i woke up, walked out the room and turned to my then gf and said " be right back <ex's name>" i closed the door and the girl who woke me punched me and says " your some tool", i fobbed it off went done got rid of folk, came back in the room, gf is crying, i wasnt arsed argueing, climb into bed beside her, she starts the ol " i cant be with you if you say stuff like that " i mumble, fine, were broken up then, went to sleep woke up next day and went down to post party food, and i stood by my drunken mumble, to the dismay of the recently axed girlie...

do ya know why i stood by it....

no other reason than principals :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

I have a really bad one, but I can't post it, because I have an inkling feeling he's on here somewhere...Annoyed I cant share, cause Im normally so nice about breakups... and this was the o time I was horrible, but he deserved it :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

JaneyMc wrote: »
    I have a really bad one, but I can't post it, because I have an inkling feeling he's on here somewhere...Annoyed I cant share, cause Im normally so nice about breakups... and this was the o time I was horrible, but he deserved it :cool:

I'm pretty sure it's the law that you have to tell us now. Don't make me call the police.

Advertisement