Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Trying to decide who I detest most. Paddy or cain. It's very hard. !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Jai spending more time talking to Moira about his time that he spent with Holly than the actual time he spent with Holly!

OK. It's paddy. Cain redeemed himself tonight in the closing scenes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭HS3

HS3 wrote: »
    The whole Paddy/Rhona storyline is annoying me. Rhona cheated on Marlon with Paddy, so she can climb off her high horse and save those 'pity me' victim eyes for someone else!

It would be so much more interesting if there was something more sinister behind Hollys death.

Didn't she cheat on him with Vanessa too?

Not sure if it counts if she was off her bin? But you're right...I forgot about that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭littelady

Are the villagers not forgetting Cain and charity are cousins. How does Moira not say eeh ur commiting incest.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

I see Emmerdale are following up with their parties in the middle of the day in the pub thing with a triathlon in the middle of the day on a Thursday tomorrow...

Whats the story with 'Debs'? Is she not coming back? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Cain and him and charity are so desperate, they just go back to each other when no one else wants them.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,375 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

littelady wrote: »
    Are the villagers not forgetting Cain and charity are cousins. How does Moira not say eeh ur commiting incest.

Dingles like keeping it in the family :P

Who else thinks Jai and Moira will be hitting the hay for a roll

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

First cousins can legally marry in the UK.

• Advertisement

And in ireland as well. The travelling community.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Who else thinks Jai and Moira will be hitting the hay for a roll

I hadn't thought of it....but you could definitely be on to something....

I hope Cain and Charity are not leaving

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

I dont know why they jump from relationship to relationship.They dont try to resolve any differences its just off to teh next lover.

Like David and Tracy,they get married after a few weeks,Zak marries Joan.Its just jump,jump,jump.

If anyone is in need of a new partner its Lisa,some hunk to sweep her off her feet.Make Zak jealous a bit

dubstarr wrote: »
    I dont know why they jump from relationship to relationship.They dont try to resolve any differences its just off to teh next lover.

Like David and Tracy,they get married after a few weeks,Zak marries Joan.Its just jump,jump,jump.

If anyone is in need of a new partner its Lisa,some hunk to sweep her off her feet.Make Zak jealous a bit

It is a shame Ronnie is gay, he had a good spark with Lisa, the show should bring in his brother for her

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

dubstarr wrote: »

In soaps they make it look so easy to start seeing a new person, no sooner have they broken up, the are seeing someone else. Hardly no one in soaps is single.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hope Cain and Charity are not leaving

Agreed, I want Cain back with Moira.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭littelady

No way didn't think you could marry your cousin.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

And in ireland as well. The travelling community.
    No way didn't think you could marry your cousin.

Apparently not only is it legal in Ireland and the UK, but also all through Europe, Canada and Mexico and many other places - the only country in the Western World where it's illegal is the US.

I had to look that up - and it seems a bit mad considering I can't legally smoke a bit of weed.

I recall seeing an article not so long ago on children born of incestous relationships and it's with first cousins rather than siblings, parent-child, etc. that there's the most risk to the child developing various health and mental problems.

#IncestFacts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

That post deserved a thank purely for '#incestfacts' :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭Radio5

No way will Cain and Charity leave. They'll go to Chateau Debbie for a while and then they'll all come back and play happy families (for about 10 mins, until the next crisis/custody battle or new millionaire in town).

Lovely the way that during their whingefest last night, it was only Debbie and the kids that got mentioned. Neither of them thought of their other young kids who still live in the village, namely Noah, Moses and Kyle.

I'm so confused. When did Laurel have the baby?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

2nd September. In the sitting room!

2nd September. In the sitting room!

The baby is a month old already.What did she have

• Registered Users Posts: 21,842 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

A baby girl , can't remember what they named her :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

The actress that played Zoe Tate has been diagnosed with terminal lung cancer.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    A baby girl , can't remember what they named her :)

Dottie!

No way she was 9 months pregnant? Last time I saw her on screen she'd no bump...are her and Ashley even back together that long? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,842 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

kitten_k wrote: »
    The actress that played Zoe Tate has been diagnosed with terminal lung cancer.

just read that also , very sad . Hopefully if she gets the treatment in Germany that she wishes to get , maybe that might help her .

Dottie!

No way she was 9 months pregnant? Last time I saw her on screen she'd no bump...are her and Ashley even back together that long? :eek:

Ha , the baby was early and Ashley delivered her !!

Dottie, thank you , just couldn't remember :o

Radio5 wrote: »
    No way will Cain and Charity leave. They'll go to Chateau Debbie for a while and then they'll all come back and play happy families (for about 10 mins, until the next crisis/custody battle or new millionaire in town).

Lovely the way that during their whingefest last night, it was only Debbie and the kids that got mentioned. Neither of them thought of their other young kids who still live in the village, namely Noah, Moses and Kyle.

Moses stays with daddy Ross and Chas is keeping Noah while Charity and Cain get settled over in France and no mention of Kyle who I assume stays with Joanie

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    just read that also , very sad . Hopefully if she gets the treatment in Germany that she wishes to get , maybe that might help her .

Ha , the baby was early and Ashley delivered her !!

Dottie, thank you , just couldn't remember :o

Did they name her after Ashley

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement