Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Some snippets on Metro about what is coming up in the wake of Holly's death.

Warning: Link contains spoilers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Wow! Natalie Robb is brilliant! Heartbreaking stuff (even though I was no fan of Holly).

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

I have just watched it and i have to say it was superb.Absolutley heartbreaking,thats Emmerdale at its best.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Still stunned by Holly's death :(
    Cain's last words to Holly on Wednesday's episode 10 mins into episode "I dont need advice from a smackhead" she shook
    her head at Cain in disappointment cause he wouldn't fight for Moira, if she was still using how come she didn't look guilty?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭HS3

I think I remember Jai and Hollys first chat and they said something like, when you're happiest the cravings hit worst because you're so afraid a crash will come, you just need to maintain the feeling for longer?

I thought that's why she took it?

I missed where Moira found her, but my god the scenes after were emmerdale at its best. Very good episodes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I missed the episodes during the week of Holly's death but having read about it in the days afterwards, I think I'm gonna have to watch them back (something I never bother doing!)

ShazGV wrote: »
    I missed the episodes during the week of Holly's death but having read about it in the days afterwards, I think I'm gonna have to watch them back (something I never bother doing!)

I was the same. I hadn't been watching it much lately, but read so much about it, I watched yesterday. Moira was superb in those scenes.

HS3 wrote: »
    I think I remember Jai and Hollys first chat and they said something like, when you're happiest the cravings hit worst because you're so afraid a crash will come, you just need to maintain the feeling for longer?

I thought that's why she took it?

I missed where Moira found her, but my god the scenes after were emmerdale at its best. Very good episodes.

They kept showing the open window in her room so I guess there will be some twist.

I agree, Emmerdale at its best.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭EmmaC88

I just want Moira & Cain back together. Don't like Cain & Charity at all..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,536 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Has it been confirmed Holly died of a drugs overdose yet or is Moira just guessing?

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Has it been confirmed Holly died of a drugs overdose yet or is Moira just guessing?

Accidental overdose, police confirmed it tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Don't know what it is yet but I think there's a reason they kept showing the open window.

I knew a girl who died the same way, from SADS though not drugs and I couldn't help but think of her and her poor family while watching.

Great episodes with fantastic acting.

Karen23 wrote: »
    Don't know what it is yet but I think there's a reason they kept showing the open window.

I knew a girl who died the same way, from SADS though not drugs and I couldn't help but think of her and her poor family while watching.

Yes I was thinking SADS also and that the open window and chewing gun wrapper were red herrings, some speculation on line also that Holly was murdered

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Karen23 wrote: »

Did someone (cain). Throw a package through the open window. ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,681 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Emma goes crackers and more less holds James hostage, Rebecca spys for Robert in Home Farm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭Radio5

Well done to Moira for putting Charity firmly in her place last night.

I do feel sorry for Paddy. They will all be sorry for not believing him when Pierce shows his true colours.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Again I'll say don't feel sorry for Paddy. Couldn't keep it in his strides and decided to test Tess's suspension in her Peugeot. Pierce lost his wife and Paddy doinked her so he should take him to Longleat safari park and throw him out for the lions. (My plan for mother-in-law.) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

Yes Paddy seems to have forgotten he was the one that had the affair, but I think he is right about Pierce. Interesting storyline ahead I think!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭gazzer

Its all going to kick off on the week beginning Monday 17th October.

There is going to be flash forwards and flash backs and all types of crazy stuff
    The week begins with the funeral of a resident but we wont know who it is until the end of the week. At least 3 people are going to be serioulsy injured and one of them dies.

gazzer wrote: »
    Its all going to kick off on the week beginning Monday 17th October.

There is going to be flash forwards and flash backs and all types of crazy stuff
    The week begins with the funeral of a resident but we wont know who it is until the end of the week. At least 3 people are going to be serioulsy injured and one of them dies.
    James getting killed off
    is commonly known

I wouldn't miss Emma, Rhona or Pierce

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

poor
    James
    ,he doesnt have much luck wiht the women.
    Same thing happened to him in Coronation Street

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Haha I think the friendship between Liv and Paddy is pretty funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Radio5 wrote: »
    Well done to Moira for putting Charity firmly in her place last night.

I do feel sorry for Paddy. They will all be sorry for not believing him when Pierce shows his true colours.
    I can't stand paddy. He is a complete dope. Hope he is the one who leaves in the expose coming up. Emmerdale is just brilliant at the moment.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

I can't stand paddy. He is a complete dope. Hope he is the one who leaves in the expose coming up. Emmerdale is just brilliant at the moment.

I agree, I think they've turned him into a panto idiot. He needs to stand up for himself or rev up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Paddy is back to be killed off,at the hands of Pierce, I would be confident of that. His return is, otherwise pointless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭HS3

The whole Paddy/Rhona storyline is annoying me. Rhona cheated on Marlon with Paddy, so she can climb off her high horse and save those 'pity me' victim eyes for someone else!

It would be so much more interesting if there was something more sinister behind Hollys death.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

HS3 wrote: »
    The whole Paddy/Rhona storyline is annoying me. Rhona cheated on Marlon with Paddy, so she can climb off her high horse and save those 'pity me' victim eyes for someone else!

It would be so much more interesting if there was something more sinister behind Hollys death.

Didn't she cheat on him with Vanessa too?

• Advertisement

Lachlan will accuse
    Robert of abusing him

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement