Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland Finals tickets thread (buying/selling/swapping etc.) Mod Note Post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 darbydan

Swap available: we have:

1 x Nally
    1 x Davin
    1 x canal end

All available for swapping.

Family of 5 - split all across Croke Park.

Open to Hill 16 / Hogan upper or lower offers.

We'll gladly pay the difference on ticket values.

We'll be in Drumcondra from 12

Thanks.

PM me and I'll give you a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭dobman88

dobman88 wrote: »
    I have a nally ticket for tomorrow. I will possibly also have a hill ticket. If I end up getting the hill I will be selling the nally. Face value. First person to PM their number gets it. I am collecting tickets tomorrow about 1pm. Soon as I have them, IF I get two. I will ring you.

HulkHands is first for this. Thanks for the numbers. If something comes available I will ring in order of PM's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 RoseyDDx

Looking for 1 ticket for tomorrow. Can collect from anywhere!! If anyone knows of any ticket please let me know!! Thanks a million!

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭coleen

coleen wrote: »
    I have 2 lower corner cusack and would swap for 2 upper.

We would also swap for two hill tickets the two stand tickets are together

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Old_-_School

Have: 2 Davin Stand lower sitting next to each other.
    Want: 2 terrace (Hill 16 or Nally)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

Have 1 Davin Stand ticket looking to swap for one hill ticket

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭JohnnyJohnJohns

Looking for 1 ticket at face value. Will be in the city from 12 tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 friday night fever

Have 1 good upper hogan need 2 together anywhere. Swap plus any difference. Genuine kerry fans - travel to all league games. Will be around o connell street looking anxious from 11-30 . Thanks and enjoy the match everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Did many spare tickets turn up around the pubs and Croke Park yesterday ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

My sister got a ticket from two Kerry lads by holding up a "Ticket needed" sign for a while, they didn't want to sell it to the Dubs around the area looking to buy up spares.

Tickets were much easier to get than the Donegal-Mayo final.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,064 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

andrew1977 wrote: »
    Did many spare tickets turn up around the pubs and Croke Park yesterday ?

loads.
    I got one at face value within 5 mins of leaving drumcondra station. friends that I met before and after all got sorted the same, in the Hogan. davin, cusack and the hill, all at face value

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭lukin

I'm not looking for a ticket for the replay Sunday but I have a question about the Nally Stand tickets that went on sale to season ticket holders (I searched the forum but didn't find an answer).
    As I understand it these tickets were sent back from Kilkenny and the reason they gave was that the view from those seats is dire and they would rather not go at all rather than sit there. That seems a bit unbelievable as surely most people would be happy to get any kind of ticket for an All-Ireland final rather than no ticket at all?
    I thought since the redevelopment that there is a pretty decent view from almost everywhere in Croker?
    To my amazement these tickets went on sale not only for the draw but also for the replay (I am a Cork season ticket holder and I got the email about it last Thursday). I wasn't interested in buying one but I am just surprised at this.
    Apologies if it has been answered already, I couldn't find it if it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

lukin wrote: »
    I'm not looking for a ticket for the replay Sunday but I have a question about the Nally Stand tickets that went on sale to season ticket holders (I searched the forum but didn't find an answer).
    As I understand it these tickets were sent back from Kilkenny and the reason they gave was that the view from those seats is dire and they would rather not go at all rather than sit there. That seems a bit unbelievable as surely most people would be happy to get any kind of ticket for an All-Ireland final rather than no ticket at all?
    I thought since the redevelopment that there is a pretty decent view from almost everywhere in Croker?
    To my amazement these tickets went on sale not only for the draw but also for the replay (I am a Cork season ticket holder and I got the email about it last Thursday). I wasn't interested in buying one but I am just surprised at this.
    Apologies if it has been answered already, I couldn't find it if it was.

I was in the Nally for the AI drawn game against kilkenny. I have been in the Nally probably 3 times previously. The view is grand. You need to get up a little higher, so you can see over the glass. Personally, I choose the Hill/Nally over seats most of the time. The banter is much better, you can move around and if there is some cock beside you spouting $hite about the ref, you can tell him F off, and walk away.

I live right beside the stadium, so generally leave the house about 5 minutes before tip/kick off and just find a spot anywhere up high.

There is genuinely a great view from 95% of the stadium. The only time I remember having a bad view was in the premium level, right at the back. everytime the ball went up in the air, we couldnt see it! But it was grand.

€25 on saturday in the nally, is unreal value for an All Ireland. I'll be there myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

retalivity wrote: »
    loads.
    I got one at face value within 5 mins of leaving drumcondra station. friends that I met before and after all got sorted the same, in the Hogan. davin, cusack and the hill, all at face value

My wifes family (6 in total) from kerry all picked up tickets on either saturday night or sunday morning. As always, there is enough to go around if you are proactive enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Looking for 2 terrace tickets please for saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭lukin

I was in the Nally for the AI drawn game against kilkenny. I have been in the Nally probably 3 times previously. The view is grand. You need to get up a little higher, so you can see over the glass. Personally, I choose the Hill/Nally over seats most of the time. The banter is much better, you can move around and if there is some cock beside you spouting $hite about the ref, you can tell him F off, and walk away.

I live right beside the stadium, so generally leave the house about 5 minutes before tip/kick off and just find a spot anywhere up high.

There is genuinely a great view from 95% of the stadium. The only time I remember having a bad view was in the premium level, right at the back. everytime the ball went up in the air, we couldnt see it! But it was grand.

€25 on saturday in the nally, is unreal value for an All Ireland. I'll be there myself!

That's what I thought alright. Seems unbelievable that anyone would turn down a ticket for an AI final just because the view was not as good as they wanted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

J o e wrote: »
    My sister got a ticket from two Kerry lads by holding up a "Ticket needed" sign for a while, they didn't want to sell it to the Dubs around the area looking to buy up spares.

Tickets were much easier to get than the Donegal-Mayo final.
    People must have thought I was a Dub so!

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭oconnol1

Hi all, hey anyone know if the KK supportors club had their draw for tickets yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Askabout

Any spare hurling tickets going for Sunday, let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭wicklowwonder

Hi all, spotted this on Facebook. Two tickets for the final Saturday. It's a great charity, some of you may be interested? I know of the kids through a friend of a friend and just saw the post on FB. Hope it's not against the rules, if it is admins feel free to remove.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=768262999879096&id=207429319295803

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Redkilkenny

Looking for 2 tickets - will take anywhere in the park:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭murtyd17

Looking for 2 tickets - will take anywhere in the park:-)

Nally stand tickets up on tickets.ie now

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

murtyd17 wrote: »

Tickets also on Sale today at around 12 in the Tipp GAA shops in Thurles and Clonmel. Nally Terrace and may be a few more spares floating around.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Hey looking for hill 16 ticket please. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8 fastum1

murtyd17 wrote: »

Cheers for that got 4

• Registered Users Posts: 8,141 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Hill 16 tickets on tickets.ie now.

1,000 Nally tickets for sale anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Kavrocks

shmeee wrote: »
    1,000 Nally tickets for sale anyway.
    Not anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

They seem to be all gone?

"There are no tickets available at this time. Please check later."

• Advertisement

Kavrocks wrote: »
    Not anymore.

In Thurles GAA shop they had that amount. More will surely appear online.

Advertisement