Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Size Matter?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

smashey wrote: »
    Yeah, I forgot the appropriate smiley. :D

Don't get me wrong. A man like you could turn me. Except I hear you have atiny mickey :P

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

tallaght01 wrote: »
    Don't get me wrong. A man like you could turn me. Except I hear you have atiny mickey :P
    I'm a grower.

Rawwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

tallaght01 wrote: »
    I totally LOVE this thread. Purely for the fact that there's some bloke out there who has no clue that a thread about his tiny wanger has about 3000 views on the web so far.

I would give my 1st born to show him this, if I could see his face when he saw it :P

I just feel sorry for any bloke with a cock that small.. Its must be soul destroying for them. But like said before fit has a fair bit to do with it aswell, Ive been with some women who found it uncomfortable to take the whole... erm... length, and some it was to wide. And ive had others who want more, christ anymore and id have to stand inside you !

As for the dancing dick ... I honestly thought i was the only one who could do that. Well, its not like something you bring up in general conversation, is it !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

at what point in life does a cock become attractive and even more outragous have a bearing on the future of a relationship. I'd cut the thing off if I could. it disgusts me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

If you feel that way then I suggest you talk to your dr before multiating yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

at what point in life does a cock become attractive and even more outragous have a bearing on the future of a relationship. I'd cut the thing off if I could. it disgusts me.

:eek::confused::eek::confused:

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Phlann

Hmm... I remember when the thread about preferring skinny girls was in full swing in after hours and several outraged women came in to tell us that if they made a thread about not liking small c0cks the males of Boards would be outraged.

Well, as this thread proves, we're not outraged at all.

Stick that in yer massive vaginas and smoke it :P

I feel pretty sorry for this guy though. At least fatties can exercise to make themselves acceptable.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

They are pretty horrible looking alright, I agree. Though vaginas aren't much better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

That's not the healthiest of mindsets. It's a functional organ - to be disgusted by it is to view the genitalia as dirty and evil... they are nothing of the sort.
    Phlann wrote: »
    Hmm... I remember when the thread about preferring skinny girls was in full swing in after hours and several outraged women came in to tell us that if they made a thread about not liking small c0cks the males of Boards would be outraged.

Well, as this thread proves, we're not outraged at all.

Stick that in yer massive vaginas and smoke it :P

I feel pretty sorry for this guy though. At least fatties can exercise to make themselves acceptable.
    But in my case it's certainly not about how it looks - I couldn't care less how it looks, as penises look pretty horrible anyway - it's about how it performs. A really, really tiny wiener isn't gonna do much, even for a relatively "tight" girl. I certainly wouldn't have any interest in a massive cock either. Ouch! :(

The instestines aren't the lovliest looking things, neither is the liver and they're both functional.

In fact if someone's guts werre spilled all over the street many people would be disgusted by them even though they're perfectly functional.

Some body parts just arent all that pretty!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Dudess wrote: »
    That's not the healthiest of mindsets. It's a functional organ - to be disgusted by it is to view the genitalia as dirty and evil... they are nothing of the sort.

esteban has, for want of a better word, issues. He views kissing as repulsive and filthy, so god only knows what he thinks about sex. For an 18/19 year old, he has an extremely unhealthy ultra-Catholic/conservative outlook on life. I sincerely hope that one day he'll discover that repression isn't the way to enjoy life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Esteban, where did you get that stuff from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Dudess wrote: »
    Esteban, where did you get that stuff from?

bible2.gif

My guess anyways.

LMFAO. What do you think I do? o mass every week and wear white tshirts and trousers, with a little cross dangling from my neck

eh no...the thing is not good to look at and wouldn't get any pleasure from looking at it. I'm not repulsed by the thing, but to me its just there and don't understand how it could play a pivotal, let alone any part in a meaningful relationship.

Now on to other things.
    He views kissing as repulsive and filthy

Never ever ever ever said this, maby like when i first joined boards but even then i doubt it. i did however said kissing a walkers cheese and onion would be mank.

what do you mean ultra conservative outlook? thats a good one i have to say.

besides i hardly believe in god anymore.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

LMFAO. What do you think I do? o mass every week and wear white tshirts and trousers, with a little cross dangling from my neck

eh no...the thing is not good to look at and wouldn't get any pleasure from looking at it. I'm not repulsed by the thing, but to me its just there and don't understand how it could play a pivotal, let alone any part in a meaningful relationship.

Now on to other things.

Never ever ever ever said this, maby like when i first joined boards but even then i doubt it. i did however said kissing a walkers cheese and onion would be mank.

what do you mean ultra conservative outlook? thats a good one i have to say.

Well you've changed dramatically since you started posting on Boards then, and I'm glad to see it. Apologies for my incorrect assumptions about your current opinions.

no need for the apology but i still stand by some views(but not getting into it here, and no they aren't about tim mcveigh;) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I think both cocks and cúnts can be very pretty indeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Kotick

Piste wrote: »
    They are pretty horrible looking alright, I agree. Though vaginas aren't much better.

Good thing you can't see the vagina though. Knowing that it's inside the body and all. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,387 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

generally i dont do anything in a relationship for months so it wouldnt bother me much but if a lad was tiny and i couldnt feel it i know itd put a strain on a relationship.

also i cant handle ones that are too big.ive had an ex who was so big i couldnt take it even while fully relaxed and lubricated.

i think a medium lenght and fairly think is my ideal.
    i dont think id imeadiatly dismiss a lad just because his bits arent big

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭karlr42

Kotick wrote: »
    Good thing you can't see the vagina though. Knowing that it's inside the body and all. :p
    Indeed, VULVA, people!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Kevin Doyle would be very upset to hear you say that!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Petrolium Hat

Beetlebum wrote: »
    No, he really didn't. It's a bit of a shame cause he's such a cool guy. It was just a bit awkward and I know that can happen as you're getting to know each other but it felt amateur, like he was nervous. We didn't even end up having sex cause I lost all interest. I know that sounds mean but it's just the way I felt. Ah well, plenty more men to try on!

Better feeling amateur than professional(ie like a hooker)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Beetlebum

Better feeling amateur than professional(ie like a hooker)?

Are you implying that I'm like a hooker? Just want to clarify that before I reply to your question..

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Petrolium Hat

Beetlebum wrote: »
    Are you implying that I'm like a hooker? Just want to clarify that before I reply to your question..

I was just being a smart*rse. If something isn't amateur it's professional, sex as a profession is prostition.

I was just being a smart*rse. If something isn't amateur it's professional, sex as a profession is prostition.

Ah, I see..
    I'm sure you know what I mean though, it was just awkward and I had to initiate everything, like taking his hands and putting them places. He was kinda shakey and it just wasn't sexy. Confidence is sexy, trembling hands and button mushroom isn't. Mean but true!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Drift

Probably nervous about being judged on his small weaponry or else just inexperienced. I'd imagine if a guy knew he wasn't very well endowed he'd be less likely to be getting it on with randomers for fear of an awkward situation. This may mean he's inexperienced or even just nervous every time his lad comes under first time scrutiny.

Course I'm only guessing; although I'm not Ron Jeremy I'm content with what I'm packing ......... and if not there's always socks!

Drift wrote: »
    Probably nervous about being judged on his small weaponry or else just inexperienced. I'd imagine if a guy knew he wasn't very well endowed he'd be less likely to be getting it on with randomers for fear of an awkward situation. This may mean he's inexperienced or even just nervous every time his lad comes under first time scrutiny.

Course I'm only guessing; although I'm not Ron Jeremy I'm content with what I'm packing ......... and if not there's always socks!

All well and good until it comes to the crunch...could be funny if the girl had socks stuffed into her bra, maybe they could laugh about it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Drift

Um ..... you crunch them???

*Takes GIANT step away from beetlebum*
    "We must do this again sometime. Why don't I call you ......."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Carturo

Drift wrote: »

Probably because chicks run a mile when they see he's hung like a baby.

• Advertisement

Kotick wrote: »

Don't get me started on the vulva!

Advertisement