Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Size Matter?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Wibbs I can't help but feel you're missing out! He makes it go up and down, as in standing horizontally (as close as is possible!) to vertically.

Can do similar. It always gets an interesting reaction, especially when done inside.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

I just presumed everyone could do it..

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭RuailleBuaille

Dragan wrote: »
    Can do similar. It always gets an interesting reaction, especially when done inside.:D

Ahhhh inside....:D:D:D:D:D:D
    I think we should stop before this gets moved to S&S where only the rich people can enjoy it! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Some can't, some can, most can when they practice a bit, guess it's a bit like curling the sides of your tounge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

Beetlebum wrote: »
    I'm talking button mushroom small!! I prefer more of a courgette:/

Lolol!!! It's conversations like these that make me happy to be part of the wimmenz!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,111 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Wibbs I can't help but feel you're missing out! He makes it go up and down, as in standing horizontally (as close as is possible!) to vertically.
    I'll send you a vid if you like, only after I check out the cock in a frock website tho! ;)
    :pac:
    Oh jebus, no vids please. :D No the up and down lark yea, but clearly we have a different definition of beckoning. :)
    Beetlebum wrote:
    Oh, I misunderstood. I won't string him along, I'm gonna tell him that I'd just like to be friends. Hopefully he'll be happy enough with that. I didn't want to hurt his feelings.
    Jeez, not the friends speech. OK it's an oldie, but it's not a goodie. Just tell him it's not working for you(not mentioning his cock obviously) and that he's nice but you don't feel there's a spark. Don't mention the friends bit at all. Leave it up to him to decide friends or not.
    He must know that it's pretty small. I'm talking button mushroom small!!
    :eek: Poor fook. yep he'll know it's small. That's medically small. Bloody hell. He may even know it's why it's game over between you, but what can you do?

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,111 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Thaedydal wrote: »
    guess it's a bit like curling the sides of your tounge.
    That i can't do. Apparently you can either do that or not. It's genetics, like being able to taste cucumber(or courgettes presumeably).

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Wibbs wrote: »
    That i can't do. Apparently you can either do that or not. It's genetics, like being able to taste cucumber(or courgettes presumeably).

Wait, hold the phones, some people can't taste cucumber??:eek:

Yup that's genetic, handy thing to be able to do.

Some people just get a watery taste,
    some people taste the cumcumber taste
    and a minority of people get an acidic taste which is apprently repulsive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭LightningBolt

Iago wrote: »
    I just presumed everyone could do it..

me too

• Advertisement

Yup that's genetic, handy thing to be able to do.

Some people just get a watery taste,
    some people taste the cumcumber taste

Wow, I thought everyone tasted cucumber. Very inneresting, indeed. Thank ya!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Karen_* wrote: »
    Enrique Iglesias admitted he IS a tiny knob. But I still would!!!

FYP. :D

That would be me. I absolutely despise the smell and taste of cucumber. It's like vomit or something. Ughhhhhhhh.:mad: If someone put cucumber in a sandwich, even a little I'll hurl. Very few things put me off but that...... Funny thing is I can eat an onion like an apple and cutting them does not make me cry. ??

That would be me. I absolutely despise the smell and taste of cucumber. It's like vomit or something. Ughhhhhhhh.:mad: If someone put cucumber in a sandwich, even a little I'll hurl. Very few things put me off but that...... Funny thing is I can eat an onion like an apple and cutting them does not make me cry. ??

So you are just genetically contrary as well as generally so ? :p

Yep. Pretty much.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,284 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe you have a enormous vagina, and it takes a BIG COCK to satisify you - is that whats wrong with ya?!?! is it?

It could be like "throwing a sausage up o Connell St" with you for most men!

Infraction for niceirishfella. Any further posts like that and you'll find yourself banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭SnowMonkey

just to throw a nail punch in the tool box ( parden the pun ):D...

Labido (spelling), self esteam and the woman can also affect the sise I personally feel. I mean some women can touch the right spots and send me into a frenzy while other women dont...:(

any one agree on this point ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭dotsman

I'm talking button mushroom small!! I prefer more of a courgette:/
    When erect???
    Then he definitely knows he's got a problem.

If flaccid, he could just be one hell of a grower.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Kotick

To answer this question honestly, for me, size does matter. That's not to say that if I fell in love with a man and found out he had a small dick that I would break up with him. Of course not. But if it were a semi cute and ok guy and maybe a one night stand or almost and he wanted to see me again, I probably wouldn't keep in contact.

Also, just because a woman likes a good size doesn't mean that she's just too large. Sorry, this may be too graphic. Perhaps they like the pain involved with something too large. Someone here knows what I mean I'm sure. If they aren't huge, then certain positions can be done to get the best amount of desired feeling but if it can't even reach the G spot then well, it doesn't much matter how you use it since it'll never reach.

There are many men out there who won't date a girl because her breasts or butt is too small. Not all men are like this just like not all women care about size.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭trio

I was anticipating that some defensive guys would come along in here and be all "Well it's not us, it's YOU! Wimmin just have huge welly vaginas! Even if you're 18 and have never had any kids! Nyah nyah nyah!!!"

And sure enough, when I check back, there it is.

Hilarious. :D

Anyone see that episode of Sex and the City where Samantha was in despair because of her under-endowed boyfriend. She tried every position, relentlessly. In the end she held up a cocktail sausage and wailed to the girls "How would you like to make love to THIS??!!"

The fact is that the cocktail sausage isn't as uncommon as men would like to believe. And you're not going to feel all that much from penetration.

It's a shame, but there you go.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

I totally LOVE this thread. Purely for the fact that there's some bloke out there who has no clue that a thread about his tiny wanger has about 3000 views on the web so far.

I would give my 1st born to show him this, if I could see his face when he saw it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

tallaght01 wrote: »
    I totally LOVE this thread. Purely for the fact that there's some bloke out there who has no clue that a thread about his tiny wanger has about 3000 views on the web so far.

I would give my 1st born to show him this, if I could see his face when he saw it :P
    Oh... eh... hi. :o

/waves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Beetlebum

smashey wrote: »
    Oh... eh... hi. :o

/waves

Oh...eh...hi! So, sorry about not going through with it last weekend. It had nothing whatsoever to do with your lad...I promise...wanna be friends?!

Serously, though, ur not in Brisbane, are u?

I thought u were just on the blob!

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

trio wrote: »
    I was anticipating that some defensive guys would come along in here and be all "Well it's not us, it's YOU! Wimmin just have huge welly vaginas! Even if you're 18 and have never had any kids! Nyah nyah nyah!!!"

The only person i could see saying that is a troll.

This thread needed a bit of light entertainment. All this talk of tiny todgers sent a chill down my spine. :eek:

@tallaght, 10 years since I was last in Brisbane.

smashey wrote: »
    This thread needed a bit of light entertainment. All this talk of tiny todgers sent a chill down my spine. :eek:

@tallaght, 10 years since I was last in Brisbane.

I didn't mean u, dude.

I'm not into the gheynessssssss :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

Reading this thread has made me feel quite paranoid about the size of my todger...I thought it was big but now I'm not quite sure...

*runs off to find ruler*

Mmmm, when you go over 12 inches does it mean you're measuring in feet?! :D

tallaght01 wrote: »
    I didn't mean u, dude.

I'm not into the gheynessssssss :P
    Yeah, I forgot the appropriate smiley. :D

• Advertisement

Oh...eh...hi! So, sorry about not going through with it last weekend. It had nothing whatsoever to do with your lad...I promise...wanna be friends?!
    Friends? That's just a small step away from the "it's not you, it's me" speech. :(

Advertisement