Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tips Thread (fancies go elsewhere) - READ MOD NOTE in POST 1 before posting!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭vandriver

Anyone know whether PP are open late tonight??
    I'll tell you,when you tell us what you're backing !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Oh f off then!

Was collecting and needed the cash tonight. Just thought someone might know. You don't want to ever follow my tips

• Registered Users Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Just to stop things going off topic, 9:30.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,687 ✭✭✭zimmermania

EMPRESARIO is out again after his good run a few days ago when running better than expected on ground a bit softer than connections thought he required (though I am not convinced he needs better ground).

Contests a better race in Galway but if he comes on any bit from last run will have a good chance,he ran from the front the last day but tended to come from behind in the past.

I will try to find out the story tomorrow and will post here when I do.The fact that he is out so soon suggests they mean business but that is only my view and I will be more clued in the morning.

I cannot get this horse right,i always felt he does not need good ground and he proved it today.
    He cannot be trusted to do his best imo and he can always pop up and prove me wrong,i did not have a penny on today and did not even watch the race as I thought he might not even run.

• Advertisement

BEAUTIFUL BEN 3 55 tramore.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭mohican22

Zimmer you don't mind me asking if this is a plot job as his running and form indicates.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

Cheers Zimmer, good tip.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Good tipping. Confident and to the point.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Thanks Zimm, had a tenner on it, saw it last night but wasn't sure until I read here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

Thanks again Zimmer.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 salfordseven

Cheers Zimmerman, had a 25p e/w L15 on the OMera quartet and a tenner on Ben.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

Brilliant stuff mate thanks!

Super info

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭mohican22

Outstanding Zimmer really appreciate that very much on the ball

I will be at Limerick races on SUN and while I have not even looked at the field for the Munster National Enda Bolger told a friend of mine that he expects FREDERICI to run very well,the horse is a 12/1 chance.

EIRI NA CASCA is fancied in the 5 oc at Galway,word not as strong as BEAUTIFUL BEN
    connections feel that dropping down in trip will suit and the plan is to keep up with the leaders today.Worth a little ew in a competitive enough chase,

EIRI NA CASCA is fancied in the 5 oc at Galway,word not as strong as BEAUTIFUL BEN
    connections feel that dropping down in trip will suit and the plan is to keep up with the leaders today.Worth a little ew in a competitive enough chase,
    You're a wizard,Zimmer

• Registered Users Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭thesandeman

If I ever buy a horse I'm going to call it Zimmermania.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

If I ever buy a horse I'm going to call it Zimmermania.

At this rate I'll soon be able to afford a few of them :pac::D
    Cheers Zimmer, on the ball as usual.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

Great stuff. Thanks again Zimmer

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭idnkph

Thanks again Zimmerman.

That went well,a bit sideways at the start and 15 lengths down which was not the plan DH gave him time to recover and after a very good ride we got the cash.

As always when one wins we never have enough on but a nice ew bet left me and a good few in the two betting offices I frequent happy,i will eventually post the name of the pub where the pints are to be left lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭mick malones mauser

Well done Zimmer
    Had a few bob each way at 9/1

Thanks for the info

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

i will eventually post the name of the pub where the pints are to be left lol.

Would love to fly over from the UK when visiting and leave a few beers behind the bar - not just for the tips but for the insight you give also

Best wishes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Where can one leave pints behind the bar for you!!

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Where can one leave pints behind the bar for you!!

Just kidding,i would not let anyone know my watering hole I post because I like to see punters win and the more discussion about beating the bookies the more we all learn.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭famagusta

805 dun, Hawke is supposed to be a penalty kick

GRETZKY is a 5 time winner at Dundalk but has been running poorly,however he has seemed to come on in the past week and connections feel he has a chance in the 7 35 tonight.

Runs off 70 tonight and his last win was gained off a mark of 87 so if back to anything like his best he would win,not one to be carried away with, a fiver ew would be enough,25/1 with LADS was 33s with PP but a few involved have had 50s ew and he is now into 20s with pp.

• Advertisement

GRETZKY is a 5 time winner at Dundalk but has been running poorly,however he has seemed to come on in the past week and connections feel he has a chance in the 7 35 tonight.

Runs off 70 tonight and his last win was gained off a mark of 87 so if back to anything like his best he would win,not one to be carried away with, a fiver ew would be enough,25/1 with LADS was 33s with PP but a few involved have had 50s ew and he is now into 20s with pp.

To Choose for me here. No value in Rahyah although favouritism about right. Might do a tiny reverse FC with Gretzky and To Choose for the sh1ts and giggles also!

Good luck

Edit: Nice 1!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement