Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebooks Airline Manager

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,441 ✭✭✭✭kippy

hick wrote: »
    I've 22 aircraft I've 4 ready to go, plenty of fuel and no damage and they won't start

All routes are flying or unable to fly

maybe it's all glitchy again!!!

jafajd.gif

Any issues with staff??

All okay here......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

as of now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

My shares have gone from 0.87 to 1.12 today. Not a bad climb for a days work.

Buying usually one DC 10-10 a day and a 737-700 each day. I also like the 757-300. Going to buy a few more of them over the next couple of days.

Invest
    http://apps.facebook.com/airline_manager/profile.php

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Sunamd

Cheers Murfie!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭gaff85

Frayah express is delighted to announce the first flight serving Johansburg direct from Dublin with its latest fleet aircraft EI-JUM B747-300.

Shares are now at 9.85, only taken a month to get the first Jumbo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

WHU Air has now sold off its 6 short haul planes and replaced them with long haul ones. This was due to them siting idle for long periods outside my control (damn facebook being banned at work).

Anyway, fleet is now:

A/C Type In Fleet
    B737-800 3
    MD80 3
    B757-200 1
    A321-200 1
    A318-100 1
    DC-10-10 3
    MD-81 1
    MD-90-30ER 1

Share price is currently 1.18 and rising steadily every day.

They really need to sort out the game though...so frustrating today trying to sell planes and replace them and set up new routes when so many pages wouldnt load.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭wayne2107

Frayah express is delighted to announce the first flight serving Johansburg direct from Dublin with its latest fleet aircraft EI-JUM B747-300.

Congratulations, I cant wait for my first Jumbo, Ive a bit to go though. Its nice to see a Jumbo back in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,043 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Air-Madrid is about to purchace another A320-200 and possibly another 767-2ER. If not, expect to see a few more MD80's being added to the fleet. Share price should see a nice increase from this, currently at 1.67

bennyx_o wrote: »
    Air-Madrid is about to purchace another A320-200 and possibly another 767-2ER. If not, expect to see a few more MD80's being added to the fleet. Share price should see a nice increase from this, currently at 1.67

Have max investment in you. Really happy with returns so far, keep up the good work.

Just purchased another A340-200, MD80 and a B767-2ER. Share price rose to 1.90 as a result. :) Should be able to do the same tomorrow, too. Looking into other options for a second hub at the minute, too.

Air-Madrid

EDIT: havn't had any PAX points from flights yet, hoping they start rolling in soon!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Dacian

wayne2107 wrote: »
    Congratulations, I cant wait for my first Jumbo, Ive a bit to go though. Its nice to see a Jumbo back in Dublin.
    gaff85 wrote: »
    Frayah express is delighted to announce.............. its latest fleet aircraft EI-JUM B747-300.

Playing about a month myself. Am skipping the B747 for the moment.

Will purchase my first Super Jumbo in a couple of hours. Currently at $209M in bank, need $215M for the A380-800!!
    Was thinking EJ-BIG for the reg!!! The next few can keep the EJ-BI_ reg series.

P.S. EI and EJ are the official Irish regs, don't think anyone uses EJ in reality.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

fuel @ $400

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Fuel is now at $400. Thank God it is because I only had 300,000 lbs left so I just bought 16 million lbs of it to keep me going for another few days.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Preset No.3

Phew, I also got the $400 fuel, got 1 million, and 2 mins later the price was back up to $1600. Got the fuel, got the routes, now is a good time to invest in LinkAer Airlines!

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Dacian

Share price was $18.94. Spent $216M on my first A380. (EJ-BIG)

Inaugral route is Gander-Adelaide. 18114KM with $9057 per ticket. 19 hour flight. Net profit was $4.75M with newspaper adverts.

Share price now $20.00

Phew, I also got the $400 fuel, got 1 million, and 2 mins later the price was back up to $1600. Got the fuel, got the routes, now is a good time to invest in LinkAer Airlines!

Are you sure that is the correct name for your airline, would love to buy shares but cant find it.........

Frayah Express Update

Share price has broken 10.00, now sitting at 10.04

Company value has alos broke the 100,000,000 barrier, so recieved the bronze achievement and a 65,000 bonus (brakes there hears the bonuses they give for achievments)

Holding off on Purchasing any more aircraft until tommorrow night, I was to get a couple of B777's, averaging around 75mil per day on flights so may get one easy enough tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭english4490

how often does fuel come down to $400?

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭hick

kippy wrote: »
    Any issues with staff??

All okay here......

All sorted ...back on track and gushing with fuel now, picked up 10m lbs for kicks, should keep my 23 a/c going but not at the rate I'm buying, every 2.2m a new MD 81 then alternating to a MD 80. When I get to $7m as quick as I get to $3 now I'll be getting my B757-300's and lots of em.

Sunday was @ 0.30 Monday was @ 0.41 Today I'm @ 0.68
    There's 170,000 shares left in me and I'm plannin' on shootin' up the stock rates, hop on
    Hick Airlines :D

hick wrote: »
    All sorted ...back on track and gushing with fuel now, picked up 10m lbs for kicks, should keep my 23 a/c going but not at the rate I'm buying, every 2.2m a new MD 81 then alternating to a MD 80. When I get to $7m as quick as I get to $3 now I'll be getting my B757-300's and lots of em.

Sunday was @ 0.30 Monday was @ 0.41 Today I'm @ 0.68
    There's 170,000 shares left in me and I'm plannin' on shootin' up the stock rates, hop on
    Hick Airlines :D

what was the issue with the flights? bought all remaining shares

• Advertisement

no idea, just started going again after the maintenance window, was a right pain in the ass for a few hours but back on track now and cheers for the investment!

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭philon

addictive !!!!!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I think that one of my pilot might be drunk on the job:
    RH PFD broken. Screen is flimmering

Although his screen may have just been suffering from the same bugs as Facebook/ AM was the last day or so?

fuel 400

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

nope its at $1600 again

• Registered Users Posts: 6,179 ✭✭✭crisco10

...and back at 400. just bought 15Mil lbs of the stuff!

Think its gonna ping back and forth all day. My fuel buying bonanza has eaten into my fleet expansion funds though. May have to buy a smaller aircraft today..

Never even checked my fuel levels. Thankfully it was still at $400, I only had 27,000lbs left. Just bought 27,000,000lbs so it should keep me going for another few days at least. Probably wont be any new purchases today, maybe a few MD80s but we´ll see

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

robinph wrote: »
    I think that one of my pilot might be drunk on the job:

What the hell does 'flimmering' mean anyway?
    Me confused!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Preset No.3

Fuel is back at 400......run everyone!

• Advertisement

I'm torn between fuel and my 757-300
    I've decided plan, cos it's €600 tomorrow which still ain't bad!!!

Advertisement