Retro Shops/Bargains/Auction Links - Page 574 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

22-01-2015, 14:09   #8596
Retr0gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by o1s1n View Post
Bloody forum full of enablers! If this were AA you'd all be goading me to drink straight out of a beer tap
Put it in the pantry.
(4) thanks from:
Advertisement
22-01-2015, 14:38   #8597
mozie81

I dont know if I like those or not tbh, still a great price and a cab that doesent come up often. Up a whole 3 hours and still not gone! surprised...
22-01-2015, 16:32   #8598
TechnoFreek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew76 View Post

What did you do to your current one? Or should that be, what brand of marker did the young lad use to 'improve' it?
The NOS ones Taito send out are a light grey. I have two so I have thought about getting a colour match can of spray paint at one of them.

New:

Old
22-01-2015, 20:21   #8599
Devil Soundwave

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoFreek View Post
Hey Ross. Thanks for registering here to clarify things. No doubt it will stand to you.

Oh, and if you ever come across a NOS dark grey coin entry bezel for the egret / Atomiswave, I'm first in the queue!
Unlikely I'm afraid, as Taito denied there ever being a different colour! I sent them photos and they seemed perplexed. In any case, they have confirmed that the part number for both E2 and E3 now refers to the same parts, which is the light grey ones available on my site.

As for AWSD, Taito tell me they do not supply any parts for the AWSD despite it being a rebadged E3, and that I need to contact Sammy/Sega, which is not fun as SLS in Japan are a ball-ache to talk to for gaijin. I'll let you know if I ever do manage to track down this elusive part!
(2) thanks from:
22-01-2015, 20:32   #8600
TechnoFreek

Hey Ross. Yeah, it's a bit messy when it comes to the AWSD but Taito are spoofing a little as I got AWSD body art in my last order from them!
I did query every other AWSD only part with them but they don't have them. They never directed me anywhere else though!

I uploaded a copy of the AWSD parts list to the AO wiki and all the part numbers are the same as the Egret 3 which in many cases are the same as the E2.

If you could get the colour right you could try mould your own!
Advertisement
22-01-2015, 20:42   #8601
Devil Soundwave

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoFreek View Post
Hey Ross. Yeah, it's a bit messy when it comes to the AWSD but Taito are spoofing a little as I got AWSD body art in my last order from them!
I did query every other AWSD only part with them but they don't have them. They never directed me anywhere else though!

I uploaded a copy of the AWSD parts list to the AO wiki and all the part numbers are the same as the Egret 3 which in many cases are the same as the E2.

If you could get the colour right you could try mould your own!

Good to know thanks man. Will ask Takako to confirm what they still have.
Thanks from:
22-01-2015, 21:35   #8602
TechnoFreek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil Soundwave View Post
Good to know thanks man. Will ask Takako to confirm what they still have.
They have f all. Think there were only four side art sets in stock then no more when I last ordered. I have two of the them ;-)

They have the voltage sticker found on the back of the cab too. After that I think the parts they have are ones common with egret.
27-01-2015, 12:03   #8603
CowboyDreams

Mod: Chess
Hi guys, is there a retro game shop in Galway?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion