Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

I went to Eddie Christian the other day...Didnt find him the best being honest.He was more about me asking him questions than him reading my cards.I believe a natural psychic shouldn't have to get you to ask the questions.I think he was trying to get information out of me being honest so he could have something to go on. I am having a bit of a relationship crisis at the moment and he start telling me that he wasn't my soulmate but by reading through these threads it seems he has told most people who have gone to him the same thing as me...Coincidence, i dont know. So thats why iv decided to go to someone else to see how different my reading is with them and whether they tell me the same thing as eddie. Has anyone ever gone to eddie and they told him their bf wasn't their soulmate and they are still together today?

Stepdoyle, where about on s william st is June?How much also?

Eddie is good at past & present if he connects but his future can be complete nonsense...ive also found that he looks to get an "angle" from you if he doesnt connect....

Grannie is a very proficient tarot reader but i dont think she has an actual "gift"

never been to June

Grannie is there most days from lunch hour til 6pm...costs 50€

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 confusedgirl18

yeah i felt with eddie he tried to get me to feed him information..like i said i wasn't happy in my job and he said "yeah babe, your in limbo at the moment.The job you have now is just basically for the money"..Eh well everybody is just in a job for the money.I didn't need him to tell me that!!was only in with him for 10 mins.He told me i was gonna have 3 kids..well most people have 3 kids these days..we will just have to wait and see though...

Might go to June then next week.Does anyone think June has "a gift"? And has anybody been to Michelle in temple bar?

yeah i felt with eddie he tried to get me to feed him information..like i said i wasn't happy in my job and he said "yeah babe, your in limbo at the moment.The job you have now is just basically for the money"..Eh well everybody is just in a job for the money.I didn't need him to tell me that!!was only in with him for 10 mins.He told me i was gonna have 3 kids..well most people have 3 kids these days..we will just have to wait and see though...

Might go to June then next week.Does anyone think June has "a gift"? And has anybody been to Michelle in temple bar?

ive been to these readers through the years

catherine woods= not good, sounded generic

Grainne= good tarot but i dont think she has a gift

Mary Murphy= crystal ball nonsense and very quick to get rid of you, comes across as a fake & generic

some woman off Henry street= see above, "grant you 3 wishes" ****e, generic

Eddie= very accurate at past & present, nonsense future predictions but i do believe he has a gift

Billy Martin= best for me, proven time & time again, defo a gift in my opinion

Caroline Ward= mostly future based,very confident profiecient reader, got a lot of past stuff right but it could be atributed to most people so ill wait & see, gives a lot in a reading and doest push you out the door

Noel O'Shea= very nice man, will only read for you once, very indepth and has a gift in my opinion, reads your palm and then a deck of playing cards, not sure if hes your man though if you need near future stuff predicted

these are my opinions, everyone is different and different readers suit different people, for eg Billy is my man, but he isnt for others

Where is caroline ward situated?Iv heard billy is great but i wouldn't be able to get to mullingar unfortunately :( Im based in Dublin. Have heard noel is very good.Is he the 1 based in Phoenix park?If so anyone know where abouts in Phoenix Park?Also would LOVE to go down to Clonmel where rory bates is.Heard hes fantastic!

Where is caroline ward situated?Iv heard billy is great but i wouldn't be able to get to mullingar unfortunately :( Im based in Dublin. Have heard noel is very good.Is he the 1 based in Phoenix park?If so anyone know where abouts in Phoenix Park?Also would LOVE to go down to Clonmel where rory bates is.Heard hes fantastic!

www.paranormal.ie

you'll find both their contact details on there

Caroline is in Clondalkin & Noel is in Fort Lodge in the Phoenix park (he'll direct you)

both require appointments

• Advertisement

Thanks for infor Celtic...So do you think if i want future predictions i shouldn't go to Noel? For future predictions out of all the fortune tellers you have been to who would you recommend?

Thanks for infor Celtic...So do you think if i want future predictions i shouldn't go to Noel? For future predictions out of all the fortune tellers you have been to who would you recommend?

Noel does predict the future but on more of a life basis rather then an intricate situations outcome in my opinion, then again he may sense it straight away, sure give him a go, he records the reading for you too so you can listen to it whenever you like

Billy Martin is the only one ive been to that i can confirm predictions happening

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

I went to Eddie Christian the other day...Didnt find him the best being honest.He was more about me asking him questions than him reading my cards.I believe a natural psychic shouldn't have to get you to ask the questions.I think he was trying to get information out of me being honest so he could have something to go on. I am having a bit of a relationship crisis at the moment and he start telling me that he wasn't my soulmate but by reading through these threads it seems he has told most people who have gone to him the same thing as me...Coincidence, i dont know. So thats why iv decided to go to someone else to see how different my reading is with them and whether they tell me the same thing as eddie. Has anyone ever gone to eddie and they told him their bf wasn't their soulmate and they are still together today?

Stepdoyle, where about on s william st is June?How much also?

June and Grainne are right next door to eddie. I was with eddie last year and he was spot on with past stuff, was impressed. Went to him again this year and after 2 hour wait it wasnt as good, was rushed. when i told him i had been last year he changed his reading. didnt do any past stuff this time either so felt a bit short changed.
    Try M Murphy in the ilac centre, shes only 30 euro and she gave me the same reading as i got from june. go in the ilac centre moore street entrance and immediately on the left theres a western union place, go up those stairs and shes around from the internet cafe. i had the cards done so cant comment on her crystal ball or palmistry

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

Out of the three reader you mention there june on wicklow street get my vote.
    Mary use to be good but not as good as june.
    Grainne I just felt she reads the cards and have no pyschic ability at all what so ever.
    Eddie the first time I went to him he was great but his future prediction is way of the mark ...
    I went to June sometime in april and some of the thing she told me has startied to happen now, such as relationship, friendship and career.
    However I came across two sister based Kay & Marie based in O Connor Moore Place just of henry street they read playing cards and palm and was very impressed with their reading and some of their prediction has started to happen already.
    Give them a go and see that you think...

river1 wrote: »
    Grainne I just felt she reads the cards and have no pyschic ability at all what so ever.
    Eddie the first time I went to him he was great but his future prediction is way of the mark ...
    I went to June sometime in april and some of the thing she told me has startied to happen now, such as relationship, friendship and career.
    However I came across two sister based Kay & Marie based in O Connor Moore Place just of henry street they read playing cards and palm and was very impressed with their reading and some of their prediction has started to happen already.Give them a go and see that you think...

thats the place i went to, mentioned above....crystal ball and make 3 wishes..sounded fake and generic, read some sort of cards too....nothing fitted at all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 buyandsell2010

Hi all,

I need to fnd a psychic in Dublin (city centre or south preferably) who can find out the exact date when my baby will be born (between now and mid december!). Any recommendation? thanks :)

Hi all,

I need to fnd a psychic in Dublin (city centre or south preferably) who can find out the exact date when my baby will be born (between now and mid december!). Any recommendation? thanks :)

ive heard of certain psychics being good at predicting a pregnancy and even paternity (or more to point ruling out/confirming paternity) but never giving the exact date of birthdate....Eddie Christian on South William street is good with numbers, maybe he could help

thanks celtic. How do I find a phone number? I Googled the name but didn't find anything.
    thanks

any other names?

thanks celtic. How do I find a phone number? I Googled the name but didn't find anything.
    thanks

any other names?

no appointment needed

he works from 10.30am to 4pm except wednesdays and sundays...try get in early one of the weekdays as saturdays are manic, 50€ i think he charges, hes under the miss fantasia shop on south william street

plenty around Dublin but Eddie is the only one ive heard of & experience of at being handy with dates and numbers, now ive never heard of him predicting an exact birthdate before...

Hi again and thanks. I need to call and find out if he/she does that!! No point in me going if the answer is no!!!

thanks...

However I came across two sister based Kay & Marie based in O Connor Moore Place just of henry street they read playing cards and palm and was very impressed with their reading and some of their prediction has started to happen already.
    Give them a go and see that you think...

Hi. did Grainne and June give you similar readings? i got the same from both but with completely different outcomes!

I would totally disagree with you there...I went for a reading durning the summer and everything she told me has came true... maybe she was just not good for you.

Grainne I just felt that she was just reading the cards as they came out and has no psychic or intutitive ability at all what so ever.
    June spent over and hour with me the same cards just came out over and over again. Out of the two June is a whole lot better and her prediction has happen already.

Grainne I just felt that she was just reading the cards as they came out and has no psychic or intutitive ability at all what so ever.
    June spent over and hour with me the same cards just came out over and over again. Out of the two June is a whole lot better and her prediction has happen already.

but did they give you the same reading as in things they saw coming up or were they completely different?

Stepdoyle

As far as I can remember grainne gave a completly different reading then June.... June however was more accurate and some of her prediction has happen already... where as Grainne was completely way of the mark....
    how did you find June as a reader??

• Advertisement

where exactly on South William street are June and Grainne based?is it near enough to eddie christian?Im thinking of going to one of them next week. Preferably June as i'v heard great things about her on this forum. Any idea what time June sits from?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 sammy78

Give them a go and see that you think

I posted a few months ago about going to see June in late Jan mainly for relationship issues,itsvery early days but if it works out means she was spot on (albeit a small bit out on the time frame) but correct in how we would meet, where etc.....quite scary actually. Im sorry i didnt listen to the otherstuff she was saying. Im going to go back to see her in the next few weeks to see if she repeats what she had originally predicted.

Sammy78, any idea where about on s william street june is situated?really wanna go now next week :) Plus i read on here about those sisters on moore lane. So when i was in town on monday i went to moore lane and it's basically just like a back alley??I was kinda scared i was gonna get mugged :p

where exactly on South William street are June and Grainne based?is it near enough to eddie christian?Im thinking of going to one of them next week. Preferably June as i'v heard great things about her on this forum. Any idea what time June sits from?

if your standing outside eddies looking up south william street then walk up about 10ft and Psychic I is on your left down in the basement of the next shop. think they actually share a wall. There from tuesday to saturday. If you go in just before 1pm then you'll meet june opening up. get in first and you get a long reading. June is the older one with red hair. Normally Grainne comes in later and has people who made appointments. Shes younger and has a dog with her.

Stepdoyle

As far as I can remember grainne gave a completly different reading then June.... June however was more accurate and some of her prediction has happen already... where as Grainne was completely way of the mark....
    how did you find June as a reader??

I found June great both times i was there. she must have done about 20 spreads for me trying to get to the bottom of my situation. really nice. Both her and June picked up on my problem but Grainne told me to walk away from the issue as it was a non runner and would never happen but June told me it may happen and i would have the decision either way. Saw Mary and she said the same as June so my still had some hope until Grainne said it bluntly i was wasting my time with it. I know the future hasnt happened and as Grainne said she could be wrong as shes not God but it kind of messes with your head! Thats why i went back to eddie but he kind of said what Grainne said until he had found out i had been with him before so he changed back to more of what june said. lol he even said he was sorry that i was leaving with my head wrecked

was thinking of going to one more maybe the ladies on moore lane but think ive done enough and should just try live my life in the present!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 sammy78

stepdoyle wrote: »
    I found June great both times i was there. she must have done about 20 spreads for me trying to get to the bottom of my situation. really nice. Both her and June picked up on my problem but Grainne told me to walk away from the issue as it was a non runner and would never happen but June told me it may happen and i would have the decision either way. Saw Mary and she said the same as June so my still had some hope until Grainne said it bluntly i was wasting my time with it. I know the future hasnt happened and as Grainne said she could be wrong as shes not God but it kind of messes with your head! Thats why i went back to eddie but he kind of said what Grainne said until he had found out i had been with him before so he changed back to more of what june said. lol he even said he was sorry that i was leaving with my head wrecked

was thinking of going to one more maybe the ladies on moore lane but think ive done enough and should just try live my life in the present!! :)

I have to say i did find June to be more of a glass half full kinda person. She told me that there was an older guy on the scene (which there was) and that he was interested but the problem was with me. My take on that in reality was that he seen me as something casual and i was more interested in him!! But i preferred her version....
    I think going to several different psychics will only ever confuse the situation...as there are so many different paths one can take.

stepdoyle wrote: »
    if your standing outside eddies looking up south william street then walk up about 10ft and Psychic I is on your left down in the basement of the next shop. think they actually share a wall. There from tuesday to saturday. If you go in just before 1pm then you'll meet june opening up. get in first and you get a long reading. June is the older one with red hair. Normally Grainne comes in later and has people who made appointments. Shes younger and has a dog with her.

Thanks Stepdoyle for directions. So basically they are next door to Eddie?Did you ever go to Eddie?I did and didnt find him that good to be honest.Was in for only 10 mins and i felt he got me to ask all the questions so he could give me a reading.So June is good with future predictions then?

Thanks Stepdoyle for directions. So basically they are next door to Eddie?Did you ever go to Eddie?I did and didnt find him that good to be honest.Was in for only 10 mins and i felt he got me to ask all the questions so he could give me a reading.So June is good with future predictions then?

yeah next basement up. was with eddie twice, first time a year ago he freaked me out with how accurate he was with past dates, spent nearly an hour with me and i thought was very good. went back recently and he had the place done up, used new cards and just rushed through a reading. didnt think it was that good. told him i was there before and he kind of back tracked on his reading that he just gave. wasnt impressed. June predicted a lot of stuff in the next 9 months. some of the stuff she said has already come true. went to see her a couple of times as she had predicted a situation that seemed to come true but didnt end the way i had hoped. gave me a similar reading the 2nd time but was expecting that as the 2 readings werent that far apart. give her a try, shes a nice person and genuinely tries to help with your situations. Shes 50 euro.
    I would try M Murphy in the ilac too, shes only 30 euro and her reading was the same as junes, even picked up on more i thought. some dont like her but i had the cards and not the crystal ball

sammy78 wrote: »
    I have to say i did find June to be more of a glass half full kinda person. She told me that there was an older guy on the scene (which there was) and that he was interested but the problem was with me. My take on that in reality was that he seen me as something casual and i was more interested in him!! But i preferred her version....
    I think going to several different psychics will only ever confuse the situation...as there are so many different paths one can take.

yeah ive been given the same situation by 4 different card readers with 2 giving one outcome and the other 2 a different one. wonder if the situation will happen now! i think i affected it by listening to the advice of one and then made it worse by listening to another! bit like back to the future 2 lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Sista

Hi does anyone know of a lady that does the Tarot in Donaghamede called Ursula, I have heard she is amazing, but cannot find any contact details for her at all, if anyone has any details can you please let me know? Thanks a mill, :confused:

Advertisement