Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adidas store has 50% sale

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭Soarer

Do-more wrote: »
    I'm holding out for the post world cup sell off from the FIFA store got a load of addidas t-shirts 4 years ago for around €3.50 each they still wear well but fed up looking at them. Hoping they will have the same value this time round.

Jaysus, would you shut up! Was keeping that to myself!
    TheTorment wrote: »
    Dont forget to post a heads up please!! :)

Ya see? Look what you've gone and done! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Soarer wrote: »
    Jaysus, would you shut up! Was keeping that to myself!

There wouldn't be much of a bargain alerts forum if everyone had that attitude!

(But I'll take it you were joking...)

Anyway the signs are not looking good. Here is the thread from the 2010 WC. It was posted on the 9th. July and the final was on the 11th.

At that time FIFA had a dedicated EU store which shipped from the UK but all I can see now seems to ship from the US with the warning "Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees."

Designs are pretty poxy compared to the 2010 ones also.

If anyone has more success in finding some bargains please post.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭rosknight

Anyone get their deliveries yet.
    Have been waiting 10 days and still no sign of order to be dispatched...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

Cheers for the link OP!

Can anyone tell me, because I haven't been able to see it on the site and their customer service team doesn't seem to be open at this hour, but can an item bought on sale be returned for a refund. I'm 50/50 on the size of a jersey and wouldn't mind knowing that I can return it before I order it.
    I've checked the FAQ's but can't see it mentioned. I'm an online shopping newb btw!!

Returns are brilliant from Adidas.

Your package includes a prepaid courier slip - all you've to do is fill out a form online to organize a pickup for the return, and you get the refund in a few days.

I've returned things 3 times to them, no bother any time.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭cgc5483

quaalude wrote: »
    Returns are brilliant from Adidas.

Your package includes a prepaid courier slip - all you've to do is fill out a form online to organize a pickup for the return, and you get the refund in a few days.

I've returned things 3 times to them, no bother any time.

Are they delivered to you by An post or a courier?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

cgc5483 wrote: »
    Are they delivered to you by An post or a courier?

Anything I've ever gotten from Adidas was delivered by UPS (about 5 packages over the last 2 years, I'd say).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

My entire order's been cancelled. 1 of the items I ordered is still in stock. I dont know if I should bother putting another order in, they'll probably cancel the entire order again. Very poor :mad:

Anyone's order been dispatched ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭donnacha

jamescd wrote: »
    My entire order's been cancelled. 1 of the items I ordered is still in stock. I dont know if I should bother putting another order in, they'll probably cancel the entire order again. Very poor :mad:

I actually rang the 1800 number today as mine still hadn't dispatched ... when exactly did you order? I placed my order on the 12th.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭balfe1990

Mine dispatched this morning. Only ordered one thing though.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

I did 2 orders . 4/5 things in each. Neither dispatch. Ordered sat and Monday . And I got an email today saying that there is a problem verifying my payment details for the second order. I rang 1800 number and am awaiting a call from their financial dept. Strange

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭smellmepower

Ordered on Sat and have heard nothing.Went to the contact us bit on the website and this message was displayed:
    Unfortunately we are currently experiencing delays processing orders due to unexpected high order volumes and holiday periods in a number of markets. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We are working hard on getting your order out to you as early as possible within the next week.

You will receive your shipping confirmation email as soon as your order has been processed. As we cannot provide you with a response via email as per your expected response time, please contact Customer Service directly via phone should you require any further assistance. Again we would like to apologize as you may experience longer waiting times than you are used to. Our staff are doing all they can to resolve this delay for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

donnacha wrote: »
    I actually rang the 1800 number today as mine still hadn't dispatched ... when exactly did you order? I placed my order on the 12th.

Ordered on the 12th too. The e-mail says "Partial" cancellation, but it doesn't say which items are cancelled and which are not. How hard is it to include that in the e-mail FFS.

Looking at the status bit in my account though, it says cancelled beside all 4 items that I ordered. But then they e-mail me saying only a part of my order was cancelled when they've actually cancelled the whole thing. The mind boggles :confused:

Did you get through on the 1800 number ? Gonna try ringing them tomorrow and sort it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

All the items I ordered are now further reduced so tempted to return the original order (when it eventually arrives) and re-order!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭smellmepower

Got a dispatch notification few mins ago.What country are Adidas based in?UPS tracking info doesn't say.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,836 ✭✭✭statto25

Got a dispatch notification few mins ago.What country are Adidas based in?UPS tracking info doesn't say.

Germany

• Registered Users Posts: 8,539 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Just logged in and it says I have no orders despite ordering the airline bag 4 days ago :S I received the order confirmation email the same day.

Did you get through on the 1800 number ? Gonna try ringing them tomorrow and sort it out.

Got through fairly quickly. Was told they normally take awhile to do the picking and that delivery is fast :rolleyes: At the time I wanted to know would I be refunded the delivery charge I paid if its not delivered within 4-7 working days of the order.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭crackity_jones

Thanks for the headsup on this, OP.

Nice opportunity to pick up a couple of everyday work trainers for not much cash.

Quick question: How do the Adidas Originals fit? I'm guessing they fit pretty much to size as I had a couple of Sambas in my youth and they always fitted my true size.

Thanks,

CJ

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

picked up a nice pair of trainers as well and a hoody for €60 so not too bad. Hopefully delivery doesnt take too long

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

donnacha wrote: »
    Got through fairly quickly. Was told they normally take awhile to do the picking and that delivery is fast :rolleyes: At the time I wanted to know would I be refunded the delivery charge I paid if its not delivered within 4-7 working days of the order.

Doesn't the web site say orders might be delayed due to the sale?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

chris85 wrote: »
    picked up a nice pair of trainers as well and a hoody for €60 so not too bad. Hopefully delivery doesnt take too long

Were the size of the trainers right? Are the sizes automatically selected as the UK size because it is the .ie site? Just wary about ordering after I was looking at a pair and they had a size 19 among others! Looking at the chart the highest in UK sizing is 18, the 19 was the US. So had me wondering are they using US sizes.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭RobTheLad

ordered on monday, and haven't heard anything from them since

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

chris85 wrote: »

My order from Reebok (same company) took one week, just arrived today.

Items are shipped via UPS from Germany.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

Bought some brown runners.

They arrived today and are neon orange.

Thanks OP :pac:

I rang again as my order still being processed on the website. 1 of the items I bought isn't available anymore though the other 2 items are. The CSR was able to tell me that the items are reserved and he sent an email while I was on the phone to the warehouse to ask them when they are shipping. He reckoned he wouldn't get a reply to the email for 24 hrs and that if I don't have the parcel within 7 working days of the order that they have no problem refunding the shipping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I ordered a pair of rugby boots on Friday evening and the status of my order is still "being processed". If that hasn't changed by tomorrow, I'm going to contact them and see what's going on

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Ordered Saturday . Still being processed.
    Seperate order Monday was cancelled. Rang and was basically told to reorder. Reordered all but one item which was no longer in stock.
    Not impressed to be honest especially with the CSR. She had no answer for the reason for cancellation

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭deaglan169

i ordered saturday status is still "being processed"

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭KNS

Ordered sunday. Order is still being processed. Starting to get worried!!

Delivery is 4-7 days. So still on track I guess.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

also being processed...

Advertisement