Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adidas store has 50% sale

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Cheers OP

Happy with these for €38 + delivery.

UCZXcwol.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

Yamanoto wrote: »
    Cheers OP

Happy with these for €38 + delivery.

UCZXcwol.jpg

Each to their own, but to my eyes they are revolting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

buyer95 wrote: »
    Each to their own, but to my eyes they are revolting.

How very dare you.

I think it was the CIE circa 1986 orange that drew me to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Don't mind buyer95, they are class Yamanoto!!

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭balfe1990

Got this:

41Gi3lu4kIL._SX342_.jpg

for €24.95, all told, incl. delivery. Is that good? They're going for more on Amazon etc.

Also have an unused 15% off code for the website (full priced items only) if anyone wants it, without having to sign up to any bull**** newsletter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

Yamanoto wrote: »
    How very dare you.

I think it was the CIE circa 1986 orange that drew me to them.

Yeah, I'm a bit of cnut that way:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Absoluvely

balfe1990 wrote: »
    Got this:

41Gi3lu4kIL._SX342_.jpg

for €24.95, all told, incl. delivery. Is that good? They're going for more on Amazon etc.

I got it the blue version from Amazon in March for £10.44 after seeing it on HUKD. They haven't been so cheap since then though. And I don't think they had the red version on sale anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

What a cat website, why have filters when they don't fuppin work !

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭Joziburg

http://www.adidas.ie/zx-630-shoes/D67740_540.html

Tricolor :D unfortunately out of stock in most sizes

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

what way are they with sizing saw a nice hoodie only in medium and according to the size chart it is 37-40 and im a 40 chest are they slightly bigger or is it a waste to get it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭The Gibzilla

Cheers for the link OP!

Can anyone tell me, because I haven't been able to see it on the site and their customer service team doesn't seem to be open at this hour, but can an item bought on sale be returned for a refund. I'm 50/50 on the size of a jersey and wouldn't mind knowing that I can return it before I order it.
    I've checked the FAQ's but can't see it mentioned. I'm an online shopping newb btw!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

Not like I even need any of the stuff I bought.. I have to stop coming here so often!

i3rQ4wa.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭leo2a6

Wez wrote: »

i3rQ4wa.jpg

over 150 before reduction, shouldnt charge u delivery tbh...

balfe1990 wrote: »
    Got this:

41Gi3lu4kIL._SX342_.jpg

Also have an unused 15% off code for the website (full priced items only) if anyone wants it, without having to sign up to any bull**** newsletter.

Similar

http://m.sportsdirect.com/mt/www.sportsdirect.com/adidas-copa-mundial-messenger-bag-703153?colcode=70315330&un_jtt_v_un_PDP=yes&un_jtt_v_un_info=&un_jtt_v_un_pers=&un_jtt_redirect

leo2a6 wrote: »
    over 150 before reduction, shouldnt charge u delivery tbh...

Is the delivery charge back? meh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Thanks OP. Managed to get myself a new pair of rugby boots

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

BDJW wrote: »
    Thanks OP. Managed to get myself a new pair of rugby boots

Cheers op, got me some new boots

• Registered Users Posts: 8,540 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Got the blue Adidas shoulder bag. Was going to buy it in Lifestyle a few weeks back for €45.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Paddy_man

2 Pairs of Shoes for what I'd pay for 1 in the Bricks n Mortor stores.. Cheers OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

Trying to get that damn Gemany retro jersey, not even in the sale.

As a heads up you can sign up to the website and save 15% off non sale items!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Wez wrote: »
    Not like I even need any of the stuff I bought.. I have to stop coming here so often!

i3rQ4wa.jpg

How did you manage to save 90e, is that the sale reductions? Thinking of ordering a few bits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Bought 2 nice tops and runners for 95e, saved around 100 euro, delighted. Thanks all

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

Paddy_man wrote: »
    2 Pairs of Shoes for what I'd pay for 1 in the Bricks n Mortor stores.. Cheers OP.

Likewise, thanks OP :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭smellmepower

Cheers OP,picked up a few t-shirts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Got a hoody, a jacket, a hat and a bag for a 100 quid. Would buy shoes, but I just cant justify it after already buying a couple runners only a few days ago from the Reebok sale :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

I'm holding out for the post world cup sell off from the FIFA store got a load of addidas t-shirts 4 years ago for around €3.50 each they still wear well but fed up looking at them. Hoping they will have the same value this time round.

invest4deepvalue.com

Thanks OP

Just ordered runners for myself and herself.

Do-more wrote: »
    I'm holding out for the post world cup sell off from the FIFA store got a load of addidas t-shirts 4 years ago for around €3.50 each they still wear well but fed up looking at them. Hoping they will have the same value this time round.

Dont forget to post a heads up please!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Owen_S

Thanks OP, always wanted a pair of these http://www.adidas.ie/foil-wing-shoes/D65203_590.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭KNS

Cheers OP. Got 3 pairs, all for half price!! Unforeseen dent in the credit card.

Advertisement