Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WC FIFA shop - Adidas

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Kop Idol

Thanks OP.

If you are playing the McDonalds FIFA Fantasy Football game, you automatically get 10% discount. Discovered this when looking at the cart contents during checkout :P

I assume if you sign up for their alerts, you can also get a code for 20% discount (as advertised at the top of the page).

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Tested it out but it kept adding Parcel Post as the delilvery method when i chose my country as Ireland, this was about 15 dollars extra. I had entered the free shipping code and all before this.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 jonnyha

That was happening to me but then I realised I hadn't ordered €50 worth of stuff. That's when the free shipping kicks in.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Thanks OP.

Just ordered a load of tees for the princely sum of €53 delivered! Didn't realise how many teams I supported ie. had cheap tees! ;)
    But it turns out I support the likes of Japan, Switzerland, Germany, Brazil, Denmark, and FIFA!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭hitman79

Grand Addidas t shirts for 5 euro. Who cares if there Denmark ones :D

• Advertisement

Anyone get the code yet for the 20% off? That Bayern away jersey looks the business for less than 20 euro!!

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭blagards

hitman79 wrote: »
    Anyone get the code yet for the 20% off? That Bayern away jersey looks the business for less than 20 euro!!
    Glad I'm not the only one with that problem, although it did say 24 hours, but these things are normally just straight away aren't they?

blagards wrote: »
    Glad I'm not the only one with that problem, although it did say 24 hours, but these things are normally just straight away aren't they?

Thought it would happen pretty quick but will hold off buying til i get it... Theres replica jerseys like Denmark for about 15 quid before even getting the discount..happy days :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭CR 7

It took mine 24 hours to arrive, it came this morning. The free shipping still didn't work, even though I was over €50, but the 20% off balance it out enough. Didn't want to wait for a response from their customer service, in case they became sold out.

It took mine 24 hours to arrive, it came this morning. The free shipping still didn't work, even though I was over €50, but the 20% off balance it out enough. Didn't want to wait for a response from their customer service, in case they became sold out.

Any chance of giving us the code Park? Dont wanna wait 24 hours incase the stuff i want is sold out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SeanyMc22

Any chance of giving us the code Park? Dont wanna wait 24 hours incase the stuff i want is sold out.
    +1 Yeah hopefully its not a unique code, chances of the items in your basket being saved?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭CR 7

There's no code unfortunately, you just click a link in the email and it'll apply the discount to your account automatically.

Ah i took the hit and got the 3 jerseys for 55 euro delivered..Wont be around tomorrow and im afraid of them selling out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭C.O.Y.B.I.B

Nice one OP , got 4 tshirts and a couple of mini balls for 50 euro. Wont ever wear any of them , bit hey thats bargain alerts !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Squeaksoutloud

The German mens away t-shirt is down as sizes 3,4,5 & 6 though only size 3 remaining...anyone any idea how these relate to s,m,l,xl etc? Is it a direct correlation...3=small etc.???

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SeanyMc22

got my 20% just there, won't let me apply the freeship code and is charging €17.99 parcel post to Ireland. any ideas how to get around this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

SeanyMc22 wrote: »
    got my 20% just there, won't let me apply the freeship code and is charging €17.99 parcel post to Ireland. any ideas how to get around this?
    dont think you can avail of the discounts at once. ****ing ridiculus how delivery charges are so high for us

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭killer007

got my order in this morning .Seems to drop shipping charge once you are in the payement page, my free shipping with freeship code,thanks op.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

killer007 wrote: »
    got my order in this morning .Seems to drop shipping charge once you are in the payement page, my free shipping with freeship code,thanks op.:)
    was that with 20% also?

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭killer007

no, just with free shipping

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

You get 10% off if you're a registered member eg If you've signed up for their Fantasy Football. This 10% discount can be used with the free shipping one, but the 20% discount can't.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Still €120 for the more spherical official football though. Ludicrous.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

sdonn wrote: »
    Still €120 for the more spherical official football though. Ludicrous.
    The champions league match ball was reduced from 90euro to 30euro. Great for clubs. Sold out now tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Just checked my order status there after ordering on Friday, and it's "Active, on_hold". Anyone have anything different?

For the record, I ordered....

Brazil adidas Men's 2010 FIFA World Cup...€4.99
    Japan adidas Men's Graphic T-Shirt...€4.99
    Italy adidas Men's 2010 FIFA World Cup...€4.99
    Italy adidas Men's Graphic T-Shirt...€4.99
    Denmark adidas Men's Graphic T-Shirt...€4.99
    Germany adidas Men's 2010 FIFA World Cup...€10.00
    Switzerland adidas Men's Graphic T-Shirt...€4.99
    FIFA Essentials Men's T-Shirt-Jungle..€2.71
    Brazil adidas Men's Graphic T-Shirt...€10.00

Twas hard work trying to spend that €50, I tell ya! ;)

Soarer wrote: »
    Just checked my order status there after ordering on Friday, and it's "Active, on_hold". Anyone have anything different?

For the record, I ordered....

Brazil adidas Men's 2010 FIFA World Cup...€4.99
    Japan adidas Men's Graphic T-Shirt...€4.99
    Italy adidas Men's 2010 FIFA World Cup...€4.99
    Italy adidas Men's Graphic T-Shirt...€4.99
    Denmark adidas Men's Graphic T-Shirt...€4.99
    Germany adidas Men's 2010 FIFA World Cup...€10.00
    Switzerland adidas Men's Graphic T-Shirt...€4.99
    FIFA Essentials Men's T-Shirt-Jungle..€2.71
    Brazil adidas Men's Graphic T-Shirt...€10.00

Twas hard work trying to spend that €50, I tell ya! ;)

Mine is saying active and i ordered on friday too. 3 jerseys delivered for 55 euro :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭mathie

Ah i took the hit and got the 3 jerseys for 55 euro delivered..Wont be around tomorrow and im afraid of them selling out :D

Went for three myself for the same price :)
    Excellent deal thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Cheers OP

Picked up:
    Italy adidas Men's Graphic T-Shirt €3.40
    FIFA Essentials Men's T-Shirt-Glory Red €3.69
    FIFA Essentials Men's Large Logo Hoodie-Black €9.59
    FIFA Essentials Men's Fleece Logo Pant-Grey €8.11
    2010 FIFA World Cup™ Ivory Coast Men's T-Shirt €2.55
    Brazil adidas Men's 2010 FIFA World Cup Men's T-Shirt €3.40
    adidas Champions League 2010 Madrid Finale Capitano Ball €3.83

+ €20.42 shipping to Sweden :eek:

Still can't complain getting that lot for €54.99 and none of the hassle of rumaging for hours in TK Maxx :)

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭mathie

Mine is saying active and i ordered on friday too. 3 jerseys delivered for 55 euro :D

Same for me after 24 hours.

Anyone know how long they take to ship?
    And then how long it takes to get here?
    cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

I placed an order on Saturday morning and it's still "Active".

• Advertisement

I ordered 3 on friday night and just checked today and one was dispatched yesterday and the other 2 are 'in process' whatever that means!

Advertisement