Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

Sorry to hear about your nana Miss Elle *hugs*

MCR, things will look better in the morning, try get some sleep if you can. 1:40am is no time for ruminating on one's mistakes! (perceived or otherwise)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

One of my brother's friends made her own tardis and she took it to a Renaissance faire...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0-CHkQfnjRvo5yc5yNzaU5w0zVY69kY-54lb5JmOD8GUYVaT7

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Something tells me I'm not getting much sleep tonight... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Mollikins

*Hugs* Bubblefett. That’s horrible. Pay no attention to them. :)

So sorry to hear that MissElle. :( You must have gotten an awful shock. Really hope the news Tuesday is positive and that your nana gets well soon.

MCR, Christ you had a rough day yesterday! Hope today goes better for you. :)

Hope everything is ok Jane!

Did a few hours study just now. No idea if I learnt anything or just confused myself further. I’m just going to console myself with the fact that I just can’t fail this module because the majority of the marks go towards assignments and I think I did fairly well in them. I'm still utterly clueless as regards the marking scheme though. Ah it’ll be grand sure. :o

Better get some sleep now. :eek:

Thanks Mollykins, everything is okay. I'm freezing and I feel like the expression "mother of all headaches" doesn't cover my headache... I feel like the mother one had babies and they're living inside my brain and kicking my eyeballs just for the craic.. :o

Edit: Yay! I found Panadol in the press! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

I've a day off and I'm going shopping with my lovely sister :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Susie_Q

Think I'm a bit thick today. Walked 10 mins in 40 degree heat to a South Indian restaurant which only serves really seriously painfully spicy food. (The lure was the prices - 80 cents for a huge lunch.) Burned the face off myself then had to walk the 10 mins back to the office in the unbearable heat. Arrived back and my Indian colleagues took great delight in giggling at my sweaty red face. Oh dear.

Why didn't I just bring a sandwich?! Having one of those 'duhhhhh' days.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

MissElle sorry to here about your nana, hope things work out....

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

jujibee wrote: »
    One of my brother's friends made her own tardis and she took it to a Renaissance faire...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0-CHkQfnjRvo5yc5yNzaU5w0zVY69kY-54lb5JmOD8GUYVaT7

:eek:

I must see more photos!

PM plz!

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭mariebeth

@ MissElle & MCR hope you are both ok. Hugs

Went to see Avengers last night. All I can say is: AWESOME!!! and GO SEE IT!!!!

• Advertisement

Morning everybody, how are we all today? I'm heading for a walk soon. Then going to Portlaoise. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sillymoo

You know that panicked feeling, catch in throat, heart doing 90, trying to breath slowly but keeps getting quicker and then you start to cry?

That's me right now. Next exam tomorrow. Im exhausted and panicked. Nursing a cup of tea at the moment. Starting to feel a little better.

To everyone else on the exam roller coaster - your not alone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

sillymoo wrote: »
    You know that panicked feeling, catch in throat, heart doing 90, trying to breath slowly but keeps getting quicker and then you start to cry?

That's me right now. Next exam tomorrow. Im exhausted and panicked. Nursing a cup of tea at the moment. Starting to feel a little better.

Oh no I hate that feeling :( I get that feeling on a weekly basis at work, I like to do loads and loads then take a lovely hour long break to go for a walk or watch a programme I love, rewards me and then I go back again for a while x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Kitkat up that tea. This is the absolute worst of it, soon it'll be Summer and you'll be free to frolic in the lovely warm rain xx

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Oh hugs to everyone!! Have a semiconductor devices exam today :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

Good luck SarahBeep!

Actually I want to say best of luck to everyone here doing exams and assignments! We're all having a tough few weeks but we'll get there! There are more important things in life than exams though, but just do your best, and then que sera, sera :)

If we keep up all our moaning we'll be in V6 by Monday :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

i'm so glad i'm finished mine

can i come shopping too? :D
    i think i might go shopping tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭LostGirly

They may not know 1 word of English over here but by f*ck do they know food! I'm gonna be huge when I get home! Pastries and shortbread are going to be the death of me!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

where are you again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

Got my hot pink leather case for my phone!! lol

its fab!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Yep, know it very well right about now.....

I've my 1st final year exam in an hours time!!!!
    Jesus. I'm so scared.:(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

:D Leaving my old college today and one of my lecturers said "Come back and supervise clinics will you!"Same lecturer "didn't have a bad word to say" about me when talking (in passing) to a potential employer.I left college 4 years ago :o

Oh and now I'm shopping :D

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭MissElle

Thanks for the kind words everyone, I'm gonna try stay positive until we know more, no point in overly worrying myself :) Ive a lovely 3000 word essay to distract me for the next couple of hours, better get started I suppose!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I don’t know what to do with myself for the weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

i has to study all weekend :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Kiera wrote: »
    I don’t know what to do with myself for the weekend.

My entire plan for the weekend is to play with my boyfriend's 6 month old nephew and watch tv, that's it, can't wait! It's free and great fun with the added bonus of snuggles :D

• Administrators Posts: 53,438 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

Ah my poor sister - she put up a link to some study about baby names on Facebook and now everyone is asking if she has something to tell us. Hah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

awec wrote: »
    Tonight - beer

Tomorrow -rugby

Great weekend ahead here! :)

I was thinking of beer tonight alright but not sure i'm in the mood to drink now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

I'm impatiently waiting for a lecturer to put up the marks for a comparative law essay.. He said they'd be up this afternoon.. It's worth 50% of the module but I wasn't too happy with it :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement