Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vodafone Smart - Android - €40 (+ €22.50 cashback till June 27th)

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

I had an affliate link on the op first,

only about 20% of people of my affiliates have become confirmed, which means only 20% got cash back.

I have also not gotten my own cash back!

I bought the phone on the 15/06

submitted my claim on the 28/06 to say no that it isnt showing up on my account

On the 02/08 i submitted a ticket asking them to review my claim.

on the 17/08 they have updated my claim with:

I have got the same update couple of days back. No cashback yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

only about 20% of people of my affiliates have become confirmed, which means only 20% got cash back.

Same deal here.
    Claim received on June 24, 2011 - Claims can take several weeks before we're able to get a resolution. We will update your claim ticket with the latest as soon as we hear from the merchant. We appreciate your patience.

Claim update on August 17, 2011 - A quick update. The transaction is currently with the retailer and we will update you as soon as we have heard back from them.

Claims can take some time to resolve due to the manual process they entail. Retailers have to manually look through each transaction in order to verify the claim and when there are sometimes hundreds of transaction to look through there can be a delay in getting it resolved.

As long as the transaction is genuine and you have followed the terms & conditions set we will ensure you get your cashback.

Many thanks for your patience and apologies for any delay.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

Still pending for me too. Also an ibood transaction never showed up at all, claim has been submitted over a month on that one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

Adyx wrote: »
    I've given up any hope of seeing my cashback to be honest. The phone was a pretty good deal even without the cashback so i don't mind too much. Don't think I'll bother with Fatcheese ever again though.

I know someone else who bought an addtional one for there Brother and father they are both expecting the 20€ cash back as advertised.
    * Both are addiment they will return there phones if the cashback is not honnoured. Can they do this? they are realy pi$$ed off about it

No you cant do that. The phone was sold by Vodaphone not by fatcheese.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

in the reply to my ticket lodged @ Fatcheese They are saying the problem lies with vodafone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

I actually used your link (on the 16th) and while the 50c shows up in may statement, even the payment for that is pending. If the problem does lie with Vodafone it doesn't explain why the referral bonus still hasn't been paid over 2 months later. I submitted a claim on the 23rd (waited the 7 days) and heard nothing until I got the apparently standard reply on the 17th. Even if I do get the cashback, I'll only be using their site again to stop the email newsletters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,198 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

To be exact, I have 21 referrals (majority from the op of this ad, some from my sig, and some from my firends

6 are confirmed referrals, I have been paid 50c into my fat cheese account for each of them. These are people who have successfully claimed the cash back as I only get the referral money when they successfully claim back their first euro, until then its pending

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,961 ✭✭✭rocky

I can pair up the phone to the laptop using Bluetooth, but can't transfer anything? The 'Send files to device' option is greyed out on the laptop, anyone manage to get it working?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭kkelly77

I logged a ticket with Fatcheese as I am now waiting about 2 months for my cashback from VF. This is reply Fatcheese sent me -
    Unfortunately we are still waiting to receive commission for this sale. We award cashback as soon as we have received commission for a sale. The estimated award date is only our best guess on when we think we will be paid when taking a look at previous transactions which have taken place as an exact date is never known.

Vodafone pay us commission once a month and this is generally around the 20th of each month. As your transaction was not part of the payment received this month it should hopefully be paid within the next few weeks.

Apologies for the delay and many thanks for your patience. We hope to be able to award this to you very soon.

Kind regards,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

I have 3 transactions with Vodafone, 2 x 12.50 and 1 x 22.50 I see that today 26th the 2 x 12.50 are awarded now, the 1 x 22.50 is pending

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

Nava,

What were the transaction dates on the two cashbacks you were awarded from Vodafone?

polaris68 wrote: »
    Nava,

What were the transaction dates on the two cashbacks you were awarded from Vodafone?

The awarded were from 13th July, the €22.50 pending is from 20th June

So nearly a month

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Im still waiting on some awards for this and other purchases - fatcheese seem very slow to answer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,945 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Vodafone are painfully slow to pay out, I've bern waiting since May for a rebate on my broadband ordered via Fatcheese.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

They can also be contacted through FB:

http://www.facebook.com/FatCheese.Ireland

However, they will just say that they are waiting for Vodafone to pay up and thank you for your patience!

All Vodafone pending rewards are now on Awarded status, last 1 change just today. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,945 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

Cool! Just checked now and both a 22.50 and 20.00 are awarded from Vodafone (transaction dates 21/6 and 24/6). I looked yesterday and they were still pending.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

wohoooo,,€64.50 awarded,,thanks op;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

My cashback also came through yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭jj73

Got my cashback too. Thanks OP. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭nutzzz123

Anyone know the cheapest way to unlock this phone ? Don't really want to use my credit card online for it. Got one for my daughter but want to use a different network in it. Thanks

^^ You can use paypal to pay for the unlocking, http://www.dc-unlocker.com/

Still no cashback for me :( Claim still pending.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Anyone know how/where I can unlock this for free?... Want to put a 48 sim card into it..

Advertisement