Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Weird, Wacky and Awesome World of the NFL - General Banter thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Fabien Washington was drafted by the Raiders.
    Did fine with the Ravens but very inconsistent. Have a few solid games and then have a howler.
    Won't be returning to the Ravens and I think a return to the Raiders is very possible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

For anyone who watches Criminal Minds and downloads from the US see if you can spot the guest star in this weeks episode just gone:

dallas-clark-on-criminal-minds.jpg

Ah Dallas Clark, he even looks like a cop/fed on a TV drama.

Future acting career if this works out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

I've watched this a few times.
    Colts up 31-26 with 1:49 on the clock in the 4th quarter

Manning runs a bootleg, not something you see every game!
    And slides right before the endzone.

First few times I watched it I wondered why he didn't dive for the endzone he would have made it.
    But then the commentator said it was unselfish as he got the 1st down and they didn't need the score to run out the game and also due to possible injury. Commentator called it smart

I'm not sure here. But if this were Vick or Tebow they would have charged for the end zone and not give a damn about the tackle from behind.

But who am I to question Peyton Manning. Video throws up a few questions I reckon.Colts got the win so that's all that matters in the end I suppose
    Really? What questions does it throw up? No sports team on earth relies more on a body part than the Colts do on Manning's arm. you really think he's gonna risk everything for a few high fives and a highlight reel, and the ball back to oakland? that is smart dude.

I dunno, maybe Manning wants to be more like vick and Tebow. Or maybe it's the other way round. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

For anyone who watches Criminal Minds and downloads from the US see if you can spot the guest star in this weeks episode just gone:

dallas-clark-on-criminal-minds.jpg

i saw the clip for this during the week: he says two lines I think. Does the job though. who knows, maybe he knows something about whether there'll be football next year that we don't -- he seems to have the kind of role he can keep popping back to now and again.

• Advertisement

James Smith
    James Torrey Smith

Is there a team in the NFL with two players with same Christian name and surname?
    I've never heard of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

James Smith
    James Torrey Smith

Is there a team in the NFL with two players with same Christian name and surname?
    I've never heard of it

Patriots had Jarvis Green and Ben Jarvis Green Ellis at one stage, not quite the same though. Personally, I would have scoured the country to find someone called Ben Ellis for the craic! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭davetherave

Chicago has an Edwin Williams, and an Eddie Williams.

*insert "close enough" meme here*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Just on the names, i thought this was funny:
    When Cal defensive end Cameron Jordan was taking a tour through his new business home -- the New Orleans Saints practice facility in Metairie, La. --on Saturday, his cell phone rang.

"Hi,'' said the voice on the other end. "Jordan? This is the Cleveland Browns ... '' The call was for some biographical information. The Browns were making their fourth-round choice on Day 3 of the draft.

"Uh, yeah, this is Cameron Jordan,'' he said. "But the Saints already picked me.''

There was an awkward pause, and Cameron Jordan said: "I think you mean Jordan Cameron, you're looking for Jordan Cameron. That's not me.''
    Cameron Jordan, the 24th pick in the draft, then hung up the phone.

The Browns actually picked the right person -- USC tight end Jordan Cameron, phoning him to tell him the good news -- and this was the call back to get biographical information from him.

Well, they do have something in common: They're both from the Pac-10.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/peter_king/05/01/mmqb/index.html#ixzz1LCtkpEjj

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,138 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

I've watched this a few times.
    Colts up 31-26 with 1:49 on the clock in the 4th quarter

Manning runs a bootleg, not something you see every game!
    And slides right before the endzone.

First few times I watched it I wondered why he didn't dive for the endzone he would have made it.
    But then the commentator said it was unselfish as he got the 1st down and they didn't need the score to run out the game and also due to possible injury. Commentator called it smart

I'm not sure here. But if this were Vick or Tebow they would have charged for the end zone and not give a damn about the tackle from behind.

But who am I to question Peyton Manning. Video throws up a few questions I reckon.
    Colts got the win so that's all that matters in the end I suppose

see from 1:50 onwards. pretty much the same as Mannings play. Westbrook took it to the one and sat down, like Manning did. Manning would easily have gone in for the TD, but there was no need to, nothing to do with the man behind him. selfless play putting the team first from both players, and great thinking from both (although Westbrook was being shouted at by Jon Runyan to go down!)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭bamboozling

There were literal tears of laughter after reading this from Detroitlionsforum.com. Sums up the new D-line perfectly. The guy who made this post, Kansas, has a bit of history when it comes to funny rants.
    Lions Post-Draft Coaches Meeting

Gunther: ...und zen ve vill crush zem! Ve vill crush zem like za cockroaches under za heel uff my jackboot! Zey vill not score. Not eins point. NEIN! (slaps riding crop into palm)

Linehan: (whispers to Schwartz) How long has he been like this?

Schwartz: (whispering) Since right after we drafted Fairley.

Gunther: (paces back and forth with hands clasped behind back) Und Ve vill attack. Ja, ve vill attack vithout mercy. Und zey vill haf nein idea frum vich direction ve are comink frum! Ve vill come frum za middle. Ve vill come frum za right. Frum za left! VE VILL FEINT UP ZA MIDDLE UND COME FRUM ZA LEFT AND ZA RIGHT UND ABOVE UND BELOW ALL AT ZA SAME ****INK TIME!! (slaps riding crop against leg)

Linehan: (looks nervously at Schwartz) Should I call somebody?

Schwartz: Like who?

Linehan: Mental help.

Schwartz: Nah. He's just jacked up a little bit.

Gunther: Za blood uff our opponents vill run like za Rhine. (steps up to the podium and firmly grasps the sides, glaring) Und ve vill break bones. Ja, ja. Und ve vill collapse lungs. Ve vill bruise kidneys. Und crush skulls! Ve vill disfigure zem so badly ZAT EVEN ZAIR OWN FRAULEINS VILL NOT BE ABLE TO RECOGNIZE ZAIR FACES!! (pounds podium) Und zen.....zen ve vill be hailed as heroes in za Fatherland.

Linehan: (to Schwartz) The Fatherland?

Schwartz: Detroit.

Gunther: Und zey von't even call us a defense. Nein! Becuz VE, VE! vill be za ones on za offensive. Ve vill be a gawddamn juggernaut! Und Suh? Hahahaha. Hahahahahaha! AHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Linehan punches in 911, finger hovering above "send" button)

Gunther: He vill play za 3-technique, za 5-technique, za 7, za 9.....I VILL HAF HIM PLAY za 100-TECHNIQUE IF I VISH IT! (pounds podium with shoe)

Linehan: (to Schwartz) There's no such thing as a...

Schwartz: Let him go, he's on a roll. (Leans forward in his chair listening intently)

Gunther: Zen I vill bring him on a safety blitz! Und zen a corner blitz. Und zen a zone blitz! Und a straight blitz vith a corner und safety blitz und zone blitz at za same time! VITH A STUNT! It vill be a ****ink blitzkrieg!! It vill be vunderbar!! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHA...

Schwartz: Und zen?

Linehan: Ah, now you guys are really startin' to creep me out.

Gunther: (quickly snaps head to look into Schwartz's eyes) Und zen? Ja, ja. Und zen ve bring za pain. Und ve vill be vading ankle deep in quarterback goo. Ve vill dine on zair entrails like rabid vare-vulves.

Schwartz: And Jay Cutler?

Gunther: Pffft. ****ink dead man.

Schwartz: Aaron Rodgers?!

Gunther: (glares murderously) MAIMED UND ZEN DEAD! UND WHOEVER ZA **** IS PLAYINK QUARTERBACK FOR THE ****INK VIKINKS?!?!?

Schwartz: DEAD!!!!!

Gunther: NEIN! SLAUGHTERED! VE VILL RIP HIS HEAD FRUM HIS SHOULDERS UND USE HIS BLOOD FOR EYE BLACK UND HIS INTESTINES TO SKIP ROPE IN GLEE!!!!! AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Schwartz: (jumps up) Sieg ****ing Heil! (starts goose-stepping around room)

(Linehan hits "send")

We all know draft grades a couple days after the draft are pretty useless, but i thought this analysis of draft picks over the last 10 years was very good:

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_3749_Decade_in_the_making%3A_the_ultimate_NFL_draft_grades.html

I'm pleasently suprised the Pats are consider the best, i always thought we had some stinker drafts, but again i'm probably only consentrating on the Chad Jackson type picks

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭billo.d86

How many NFL players have been arrested since the Lock-out began?? Its shocking how crazy these lads are!!

billo.d86 wrote: »
    How many NFL players have been arrested since the Lock-out began?? Its shocking how crazy these lads are!!

Brian Billick sums it up best:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Brian-Billick-idle-time-lockout-not-good-for-NFL-players-050311

Love this guy such a great mind
    My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? — Ernest Hemingway

Hemingway attributed much of his success to a regimented routine. When he was productive, he wrote at the same time every morning. However, it was the time away from the typewriter and the straying from that structure that yielded much of his aberrant behavior.

He had money, fame, influence and hangers-on because of his writing. It was this success that also led to womanizing, drinking, fighting and failing health. Idle time and disposable income can be dangerous things.

Is it any surprise that we have seen a spate of new allegations and arrests of NFL players in the past two months? Since March 12 (the day the lockout began), 10 players have been arrested.

During the 2010 regular season, there were typically three or four NFL players per month having problems with Johnny Law. I'm no expert on deductive reasoning, but might there be a link between the cessation of communication between coach and player with an increase in player misbehavior? There is usually a spike in arrests during the offseason, but these current numbers project a disturbing escalation.

Wallet, phone, keys. This is the checklist I consider every day before leaving the house. Simple, important and very effective. If I was a player (or advising one), I would recommend an addendum to this quotidian reminder: stay healthy, in shape and out of trouble.

Though U.S. District Judge Susan Richard Nelson ordered an end to the lockout last week, an appeals court ruling allowed the lockout to be temporarily put back in place that Friday. There will be no practicing, no meeting with coaches or trainers, no contact between the teams and their players. Period.

This means there will be absolutely zero sense of normalcy for both veterans and rookies, drafted or not. So, what's a player to do? Stay healthy, in shape and out of trouble.

The majority of NFL players do not break the law. On the other hand, there are those who clearly struggle navigating the straight and narrow. Miranda ain't just a pretty name to these folks … it's a right. Outside of the lockout and the draft, recent NFL headlines have included the following charges: resisting arrest, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, public intoxication and possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute. Of course, these indiscretions make for much more interesting headlines than, say, “Stopped Completely at Stop Sign” or “Paid Taxes on Time”.

But it is important to reiterate, most NFL players are lawful and contributing members of society, so it is currently their responsibility to stay healthy and stay in shape. This is easier said than done.

Building and conditioning one's body to perform at the level necessary to just survive in the NFL is a full-time job. This task is made all the more difficult without the benefit of the teams' strength and conditioning coaches. Right now, everything a player does is at his own peril.

The opportunities afforded to the likes of Chad Ochocinco and Tom Zbikowski (soccer and boxing) are rarities. In theory, the occasional pickup game of basketball could be seen as an activity increasing stamina and improving footwork. But if someone blows out a knee driving to the hoop, there is no one to blame but the player. Chad Pennington played some basketball recently and tore his ACL.

There will be players who do nothing during this period. There is something to be said about letting the body rest and rebuild on its own. I suppose it's like allowing a field to lie fallow.

Unfortunately, there will be individuals who will literally eat themselves out of the NFL. Most players, though, will be itching to get back on the field. Currently, seasoned veterans around the league are organizing and running player-only practices.

This looks great on paper, and I'm sure the fans love reading about their teams' dedicated athletes, but these players need to be extremely cautious given the uncertain circumstances.

And what about these newly drafted players? Up until this point, it's been a whirlwind of bowl games, pro days, NFL Scouting Combine workouts and team visits. The draft signifies a momentous opportunity and a watershed moment for these new professionals.

How unsettling it must feel to be drafted, introduced as a member of a new team and meeting your coaches only to be shown the door as the lockout was put back in place. These players legitimately have no idea what it takes to operate in the NFL, but it's now their responsibility to figure it out on their own.

This is where the vets need to step in. They need to explain to the rooks the expectations placed upon them and the different levels of conditioning they need to consider.

There are three types of shape in sports. There's cardiovascular shape, and most of the veterans and rookies who come in will certainly be in cardiovascular shape. Then there's football shape, which you can only get from playing and practicing. Lastly, there's hitting shape, which takes a while. You just don't show up and get into hitting shape.

This is where it's tough as a coach because when the lockout is once again lifted, you'll have players coming in out of shape. Does a coach scale back the workload to avoid injuries? Or do you accelerate the workload to make up for lost time?

We just don't know what's going to happen. But one thing's for sure, the longer this takes to get resolved, the longer it's going to take to get into hitting shape. If teams start missing organized team activities and minicamps, we are going to see a rash of injuries popping up around the league when the players finally do show up.

What comes in the next few weeks remains to be seen, but as of now the players are completely on their own. Wallet. Phone. Keys. Stay healthy. Stay out of trouble.

billo.d86 wrote: »

Has there been that many more this off-season than others?
    imo its much the same as the last couple of off-seasons just no big cases like Roethlisberger or Vick...Talib's trouble is a big deal but he's not as big name.

TBH i havent noticed it and i think it used to be way worse back 5 years ago or so. Then Goodell took over and he's done a good job in punishing players for trouble they get into outside the league, which has curbed a lot of the criminality

I've never been to the States but friends who worked there or went on a J1 were full of stories how drink driving was common and not taken seriously.
    Something we've managed to improve hugely in Ireland in the recent past.

I could list off a few players with DUI cases this offseason.

But then there are other offences and you wonder what the big deal is.
    You can be charged for drinking from a "open container", like standing on the street drinking. I think open container is some term used and the brown paper bag is a way around it

I know a girl who got in trouble for this and a court summons on a J1 and then also a player who got drafted this year. Not such a big deal but it still gets mentioned

I've never been to the States but friends who worked there or went on a J1 were full of stories how drink driving was common and not taken seriously.

Yup that would be the case. 3 strike rule on DUI. So they don't take it serious and their DUI ads are funny so why would they. Not going to lie have been in many a car where the driver would have been over the limit over there and have driven stupidly something to which I never do here :D

But then there are other offences and you wonder what the big deal is.
    You can be charged for drinking from a "open container", like standing on the street drinking. I think open container is some term used and the brown paper bag is a way around it

I know a girl who got in trouble for this and a court summons on a J1 and then also a player who got drafted this year. Not such a big deal but it still gets mentioned

The open container is a hilarious waste of peoples time including cops. A couple of my buddies are cops and they don't arrest on the open container charge they just confiscate and pour out like the Gardai do here. They say its an awful waste of paperwork unless they want to grab someone who is just a known pr1ck.

Players clearly have too much time of their hands
    Some get into trouble and some are doing the Carlton from Fresh Prince of Belair (remember that? :))

Willis McGahee tweeted this last week

Then I remembered LT from last year

Please bring on free agency! I'm so bored and there is so little news, the Ravens considered this a front page story on the website :o
    Cracking up here

Bucs have turned down Hard Knocks

I know, I know, I shouldn't even be looking at odds right now, but you can get the Ravens to win the Superbowl at 20/1 which I think are brilliant odds. I know, free agency and training camps haven't even happened, but the Ravens will always be there or thereabouts and have had a terrific draft. Worth a tenner at 20/1 me thinks :) Quite clearly, it's a busy day here at work. :P

• Advertisement

The Lions and 49'ers widely tipped for Hard Knocks by a few different websites
    I had a hunch it was going to be the Lions for quite a while now, I suppose everyone has their own hunch

Ross Tucker on ESPN read out my email and I managed to insult the poor guy too :pac:
    We answered that question last year on boads, just looking for a second opinion ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭TaosHum

Tom_Brady wrote: »
    I know, I know, I shouldn't even be looking at odds right now, but you can get the Ravens to win the Superbowl at 20/1 which I think are brilliant odds. I know, free agency and training camps haven't even happened, but the Ravens will always be there or thereabouts and have had a terrific draft. Worth a tenner at 20/1 me thinks :) Quite clearly, it's a busy day here at work. :P

Certainly worth a tenner, but do you see Joe Flacco leading that team to a Superbowl?

Personally I'm skeptical they can win a SB with Flacco.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Flacco is a QB that really annoys me. Has all the mechanics and all the attributes to be good. However he has none of the mental capabilities. Im not question his decision making im questioning his bravery. Far too many times last year he was more concerned with the pass rush then going through his progression and it lead to countless sacks or even worse Flacco doing some sort of mad scramble.

For someone that big and talented i don't get it. Especially when you have on of the top 5 backs in being able to double up as a receiver.

Wonder how Tyrod Taylor will get on. Was very impressed with him for VT. He knew himself that he has the athletic capability to beat people with his legs BUT he was always trying to get the pass off first. Had he been 4 inches taller he would of went 1st overall imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lionbacker

The Lions and 49'ers widely tipped for Hard Knocks by a few different websites
    I had a hunch it was going to be the Lions for quite a while now, I suppose everyone has their own hunch

Can't see it been the Lions anyway. All the players & Schwartz seem to be against the idea according to this article

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2011/05/detroit_lions_dont_want_to_att.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
    In a recent ESPN poll, football fans around the country were asked which team they'd like to see on the HBO's series "Hard Knocks'' and the Detroit Lions scored very high.
    "Hard Knocks'' is a thorough behind-the-scenes look at an NFL team during training camp with cameras everywhere - staff meetings, locker room, practice field, etc. With all of their notable young talent and a four-game winning streak to close out the regular season last year, the Lions are starting to get some attention.
    While HBO is still searching for a team for this year's show, the Lions won't be it. Last year, Lions head coach Jim Schwartz made it clear that he has no interest in putting his team in a fish bowl. Apparently, the players don't have much interest either. The team wrapped up a player-organized workout today and in an unscientific poll of about a dozen players, they voted thumbs down for a variety of reasons.

"No, absolutely not. I can't imagine that,'' said Lions backup quarterback Shaun Hill. "First of all, I don't want to know what (the coaches) say about me in meetings and I definitely don't want the rest of the world to know what they say about me in meetings.''
    Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford agreed, saying there are some honest assessments that should remain private.
    "I think that cause some rough spots after the fact when people see it,'' he said.

Defensive end Cliff Avril said he loves to see the coaches dish the dirt on the players - as long as he's not one of the targets.
    "It's definitely a cool show to watch during camp - everybody tries to get back to the hotel on Sundays to watch it,'' Avril said. "But I don't know if I want to be the guy they're talking bad about upstairs.''

Another reason is because of the obvious disruption all the cameras and crew might bring.
    "No, it's a distraction,'' said longsnapper Don Muhlbach. " I know some guys on teams that have done it and, uh, no.''
    "I'm going to say no because of the distraction,'' tackle Jason Fox said. "I love watching the show, but I don't think we should be on it.''

That was echoed by veteran center Dominic Raiola, who got right to the point: "I don't think we need that. I have no interest.''
    Veteran defensive end Kyle Vanden Bosch thinks some people were mugging for the camera during previous shows.
    "People get too fake about it,'' he said. "I think it's too much of a distraction.''

Detroit's Martin Mayhew, who is one of the least accessible general managers in the NFL, likes to keep his cards close to this vest and safety Louis Delmas agrees with that philosophy - although being on the show would have its merits.

"I would say yes because we work very hard and we could show everybody else how hard we work and that we're not a pushover,'' Delmas said. "But I'd say no because I don't want anybody to see our weapons. Mayhew's a hard dude, he's not going for that.''

And then there's this from backup quarterback Drew Stanton, who thinks the hard-working Lions might be a tad too boring for the entertainment world.

"There are certain personalities that bode well for that, like the Jets who put on a good show and Ochocinco the year before,'' Stanton said. "It bodes well for those kinds of guys but I don't necessarily think this is the type of team that would want that - or put on a good show for people.''

On another note I'm warming to the Lions newly drafted wide receiver Titus Young by the day. Seems to be quite a character going on this particular interview he did after player organised workouts last week.

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/video/?va_id=2465842&pl_id=21443&ref=synd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

Not sure if this is worth a new thread or not. But whats the deal the lock out? Could this threaten next season or what exactly is the story?

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭DonkeyPokerTour

Am I just dreaming or did someone rush for 2000yards (either college or NFL) and then lose 3yards on a run and end the season with something like 1998 yards? If so who?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,541 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Jeez TFB, do you not realise that photographers are following your wife everywhere. You just can't be doing things like this.:o

I had to post it, better coming from a Patriot fan that somebody else imo.

0522-tom-giselle-splash-2.jpg

http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/22/tom-brady-gisele-bundchen-mexico-bikini-slide-photo/

I thought this was a really nice story:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Bears-rookie-J-T-Thomas-takes-young-lady-to-eig?urn=nfl-wp2127
    JTThomasBeingAwesome.jpgJ.T. Thomas(notes) was drafted in the sixth round by the Chicago Bears, but the lockout leaves him without much to do right now. The athletic, hard-hitting linebacker out of West Virginia University is still in Morgantown, keeping in shape and spending time with his family.
    Every day, Thomas helps his 7-year-old brother Jared get home from school. Riding the same bus as Jared is an eighth-grade girl named Joslyn Levell, who happened to grow up in Chicago as a Bears fan and now lives in Morgantown. Joslyn has spina bifida and uses a wheelchair.
    With assists from the bus driver and J.T.'s stepmother, Thomas got on the bus one day to say hello to Joslyn. They hit it off immediately. From NFL.com:
    As J.T. met a Bears fan in his hometown, Joslyn explained to him that she'd had a rough week because all of the boys she asked to the dance declined. Thomas melted.
    "I hugged her and signed a few things and we talked for awhile and she cried a bit," Thomas recounted. "I gave her a hug and told her everything would work itself out."
    It did. J.T. asked her to the dance himself.
    "I was nervous that by the time I reached out, she might have had a date and would have to turn me down," he said.
    Joslyn gladly accepted the invitation.
    "After so many people turned me down, this was so big especially, because he asked me instead of me asking him," she said.
    How'd the evening go? Check out some of Thomas' tweets from that evening:
    Can't wait to hit the prom tonite at Suncrest Middle School
    I wonder who's gonna DJ tonite at Suncrest Middle
    Why am I getting nervous for an 8th grade prom??
    At Suncrest Middle 8th grade dance...it's jumpin in here!!!
    The DJ is slowin it down...couples only!!
    Joslyn later said it was the best night of her life.
    Thomas intends for his new friendship to continue, too. If things work out for him in Chicago, he said he'd love to bring Joslyn and his family back to Chicago to see him play for the Bears.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

• Advertisement

Shameful from Cam Newton

Now this is far better, he's got the moves!

Poor Chad, got named as starter last season for a game. So happy he rapped this during warm ups
    And then got injured in the 1st quarter :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement