Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Community - Season 4 [US] *Spoilers*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭youngblood

When is this back from hiatus?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,744 ✭✭✭✭Basq

youngblood wrote: »
    When is this back from hiatus?
    Not yet known..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

If only Tina Fey had had the grace to end 30 Rock last season. Sigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭sprucemoose

how long did this show last on Viva!?as far as i can remember it was only about the first half of season 1 and now instead we get infinite repeats of trash like two and a half men and laguna beach (although admittadly i used to watch that).i know its easier to just watch it via the internet but its still annoying cause sometimes u want to watch somethnig on a big screen.thank god for bittorrent(no btjunkie anymore though,boo) and my n-box!

Also Fallon replacing Leno on CNBC seriously!why would the replace the most famous talk show host in the world (apart from Gaybo) with Fallon's poor copy?I should have better things to worry about (like my leaving cert) but still

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

how long did this show last on Viva!?as far as i can remember it was only about the first half of season 1 and now instead we get infinite repeats of trash like two and a half men and laguna beach (although admittadly i used to watch that).i know its easier to just watch it via the internet but its still annoying cause sometimes u want to watch somethnig on a big screen.thank god for bittorrent(no btjunkie anymore though,boo) and my n-box!

Also Fallon replacing Leno on CNBC seriously!why would the replace the most famous talk show host in the world (apart from Gaybo) with Fallon's poor copy?I should have better things to worry about (like my leaving cert) but still

Community has never been given a chance over here, just a lack of appreciation for it in general. Pity that people prefer to watch the ironically laugh tracked Two and a Half men instead.

In other news Whitneys ratings are going down the toilet very very quickly. Result!

And loads of people don't like Leno, I know I don't. His reputation has taken a massive hit since the Conan scandal. Anyway back on topic, six seasons and a movie.

• Advertisement

i don't understand TAAHM's appeal especially now that Charlie Sheen is gone,he was the only half decent thing about the show,the kid is just older and annoying and John Cryer has to be the most weasely unfunny person on tv apart form David Mitchell (but thats for another day).Also,and maybe this has an explanation but i dont watch the show so i dont know,why the hell is Ashton Kutcher's character just living in a dead guy's house with the guys brother and nephew?

Heard that Whitney was crap alrite and it seemed inevitable that it is/will go/going down the can.have to admit i find whitney cummings herself annoying but strangely hot.same with chelsea hander,who looks like Elizabeth Banks if she was left out in the sun for about a week

Not saying that Leno is all that good btw,its just that his guests tend to be better and i just cant stand fallon,everything seems kinda forced or something.look up the family guy sketch about him to see what i mean.i prefer Conan personally and enjoyed when he hosted tonight show but its on way too late and i find myself just skipping through it on sky plus
    theyre all better than the late late though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Someone dies
    Let's all make random guesses about which Community character is going to die

Over the weekend, Joel McHale revealed that an upcoming episode of Community—which still has no scheduled return date, so apologies for the news alert—would feature the death of a familiar character. And this is pretty much all he revealed: While it's "probably" not one of the main ensemble, according to TV Guide, it is nevertheless "someone you've seen a lot." McHale then added as what may or may not be (and is probably not) a clue, "And he dies in the mid-afternoon." Short of any actual details, we now give over this space to you to spend your time until the show actually returns wildly speculating about who's going to die, and weighing the various pros and cons of each character versus the odds that they're expendable enough to disappear, before reaching the conclusion that it's probably Leonard or Fat Neil. Enjoy!

The old guy?

Starburns?

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭KeanSeenan

We're getting fúcking Gus Fring too....I'm crossing my fingers that Al Swearangen or [insert name of a Sopranos antagonist here] shows up.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 34,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

enough with the spoilers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

Des wrote: »
    Someone dies
    Let's all make random guesses about which Community character is going to die

Over the weekend, Joel McHale revealed that an upcoming episode of Community—which still has no scheduled return date, so apologies for the news alert—would feature the death of a familiar character. And this is pretty much all he revealed: While it's "probably" not one of the main ensemble, according to TV Guide, it is nevertheless "someone you've seen a lot." McHale then added as what may or may not be (and is probably not) a clue, "And he dies in the mid-afternoon." Short of any actual details, we now give over this space to you to spend your time until the show actually returns wildly speculating about who's going to die, and weighing the various pros and cons of each character versus the odds that they're expendable enough to disappear, before reaching the conclusion that it's probably Leonard or Fat Neil. Enjoy!

The old guy?

Starburns?

Annie's boobs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Someone dies

The old guy?

Starburns?
    I'm going to go with Leonard, as much as that pains me. But knowing Dan Harmon, it's going to be like Magnitude or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

enough with the spoilers

what spoilers? nothing has aired yet:confused:

I personally hope it's Magnitude. Stupid character.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

wat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Exactly and you're saying what's going to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,744 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Just watched Mystery Team on Netflix (US) - a very funny independent comedy starring and co-written by Donald Glover.

Silly but very funny!

downloading that now.thought it was going to be crap but the trailer looks pretty good.has anybody seen donald glovers stand up? i saw the two a couple of weeks ago and thought they were excellent!pm me if u want to know where to get them

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭psicic

Basq wrote: »
    Just watched Mystery Team on Netflix (US) - a very funny independent comedy starring and co-written by Donald Glover.

Silly but very funny!

Yeah, was surprised to see that movie a few weeks ago and how good it was. Was also surprised because I'd seen so many Derrick Comedy videos on College Humor/Youtube over the years, but never realised it was Donald Glover in it. (It's probably wrong I find this so funny.)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

downloading that now.thought it was going to be crap but the trailer looks pretty good.has anybody seen donald glovers stand up? i saw the two a couple of weeks ago and thought they were excellent!pm me if u want to know where to get them

Have seen both of Donald's Comedy Central shows - they're amazing. Highly recommend that you all check them out...

I also really enjoyed Mystery Team - good dumb fun...

Pretty sure Are You There Vodka, It's Me Chelsea will be pulled from the schedule in the next week or two, then hopefully they'll move 30 Rock to Wednesdays and Community can reclaim its rightful place on Thursdays...

Have seen both of Donald's Comedy Central shows - they're amazing. Highly recommend that you all check them out...

I also really enjoyed Mystery Team - good dumb fun...

Pretty sure Are You There Vodka, It's Me Chelsea will be pulled from the schedule in the next week or two, then hopefully they'll move 30 Rock to Wednesdays and Community can reclaim its rightful place on Thursdays...

the sugar/cocoa puffs-kanye west and armenian girl bits were my particular highlights of the comedy shows
    presumed either that or whitney will be canned soon cause the buzz is that theyre both rubbish.shame really cause i think chelsea lately can be pretty funny at times and see my earlier post for my opinions on whitney cummnings and chelsea handler.
    also wouldnt be holding my breath that it'll return to its original time because 30 rock seems to be way more of a ratings grabber although they can put it on at 4.30 am for all i care beacuse (a) i'll be watching it on my computer after downloading it and (b) i'll probably wait and build up a few episodes before i watch it,i might even wait until after my leaving because i'm already watching HIMYM and ,strangely enough for a guy, Gossip Girl?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

the sugar/cocoa puffs-kanye west and armenian girl bits were my particular highlights of the comedy shows
    presumed either that or whitney will be canned soon cause the buzz is that theyre both rubbish.shame really cause i think chelsea lately can be pretty funny at times and see my earlier post for my opinions on whitney cummnings and chelsea handler.
    also wouldnt be holding my breath that it'll return to its original time because 30 rock seems to be way more of a ratings grabber although they can put it on at 4.30 am for all i care beacuse (a) i'll be watching it on my computer after downloading it and (b) i'll probably wait and build up a few episodes before i watch it,i might even wait until after my leaving because i'm already watching HIMYM and ,strangely enough for a guy, Gossip Girl?:confused:

30 Rock is pulling worse ratings in that timeslot than Community did...

Why have you put in a question mark after Gossip Girl?

• Advertisement

30 Rock is pulling worse ratings in that timeslot than Community did...

Didn't know that i'd just presumed.It must be kinda bombing Community's ratings weren't that high either cause of people watching it on Hulu/illegal sites/downloading it (cant say much about that one myself,but then again Viva! did stop showing it after the first season)

Why have you put in a question mark after Gossip Girl?

Cause whats the first thing that anybody would think about an 18 year old guy watching Gossip Girl?
    Hello?he's obviously ladyfabulous!:D
    It actually used to be pretty good but its gone down slightly.I did take one of the plotlines for an english essay and got nearly full marks though

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Footoo

Magnitude to get popped popped perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,422 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

The cat's out of the bag now, so no point spoilering a page full of discussion.
    Please be careful to use spoiler tags in future, Des.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,482 ✭✭✭Thud

wat
    Pop Pop!

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Sheela

Dan Harmon just tweeted about the shows return:

Dan Harmon @danharmon What you call 8:00, we call home. Community returns to Thursday nights on March 15th.

Yay!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Sheela wrote: »

Dan Harmon @danharmon What you call 8:00, we call home. Community returns to Thursday nights on March 15th.

Yay!!!

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

I don't think it's sad that this is the best news I've had in ages haha.

Double post.

Treble post!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭AG2R

Sheela wrote: »

Yay!!!

WOOO!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,539 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Advertisement