Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Next Gen - No Spoilers!!

Options

Comments

Axwell wrote: »
    Damn you all, im gonna have to get it this evening off the PSN store......

ee3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

11/18/14 Update: This issue has now been addressed for PlayStation®4 and Playstation 3 users, and will be addressed for Xbox One and Xbox 360 users by tomorrow. Xbox One players can still log in to Grand Theft Auto Online but will not be able to transfer characters until the fix is in place.

I am impressed, even if I am treated as a second class gamer :P

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    ee3.jpg

Mick on XB1, while the rest of us play GTA together on PS4..;)

TheLoner.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Mine and a few others were dispacthed on Saturdayu and theyve landed in N.Ireland today.

If I was to guess, you're probably looking at a Friday delivery day but you never know.

K cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Mick on XB1, while the rest of us play GTA together on PS4..;)

TheLoner.jpg

I wouldnt count on it with this :
    11/18/14 Update: This issue has now been addressed for PlayStation®4 and Playstation 3 users, and will be addressed for Xbox One and Xbox 360 users by tomorrow. Xbox One players can still log in to Grand Theft Auto Online but will not be able to transfer characters until the fix is in place.

....well, for at least a day anyway :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

It's the simple things that impress me the most.

The ps3 version used L1 to fire when in a car.
    The ps4 version uses L1 to aim and then R1 to fire.

The ability to aim with spraying bullets all over the place is great :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

have 250k in the bank from my previous character, bought from the us psn store so this 250k might come in very handy if i dont manage to get the 500k pre order bonus. can anyone confirm that they didnt get the bonus if they pre ordered digital from us psn store? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 29,487 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Yupp, I didn't get the PS4 digital preorder cash for my online character yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,485 ✭✭✭✭Varik

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    have 250k in the bank from my previous character, bought from the us psn store so this 250k might come in very handy if i dont manage to get the 500k pre order bonus. can anyone confirm that they didnt get the bonus if they pre ordered digital from us psn store? Thanks

There's a problem with the preorder so it'll be a while before you know but it's not likly to work on a euro account.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Just picked it up for €58.99 in Argos :-p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Offside

Hey, Entered my PS4 preorder code in the PS store before I installed game - character doesn't have the 500k in story mode yet - but add on says its been installed - anyone any ideas for how I can get the cash?

Edit: Got added there!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Anyone having issues finding anyone else in online? Even randomers. I can get into jobs and races and stuff grand, but have only found randomers online once.

Banged off a few friend requests to some of you here in the hope I might be able to join those games.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Anyone having issues finding anyone else in online? Even randomers. I can get into jobs and races and stuff grand, but have only found randomers online once.

Banged off a few friend requests to some of you here in the hope I might be able to join those games.

Press down on the D - pad a couple of times to bring up list of current players on server in top left.

I only tried Online a couple of times earlier on Xbox ONE, only got into server with 2 other friends who were playing together is all :/

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Press down on the D - pad a couple of times to bring up list of current players on server in top left.

I only tried Online a couple of times earlier on Xbox ONE, only got into server with 2 other friends who were playing together is all :/

That's what I do when I get in, first thing. Always just me on my own apart from one session, possibly even my first one.

Yeah lobbies empty for me besides crew members. Patch wouldn't download at all for me. Put the ps4 into rest mode, back out and patch downloading now. Put it back into rest mode until it finishes.

Its schrodinger's patch at the moment.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Lads if you buy it off the US PSN store can you still port over your profile/previous history etc. I was on the 360 before playing it.

Lads if you buy it off the US PSN store can you still port over your profile/previous history etc. I was on the 360 before playing it.

I dunno might be a bit dodge. If no one here has tried, check on gamefaqs or gtaforums

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Yeah lobbies empty for me besides crew members. Patch wouldn't download at all for me. Put the ps4 into rest mode, back out and patch downloading now. Put it back into rest mode until it finishes.

Its schrodinger's patch at the moment.

Sound, at least I'm not alone...yet!

I paused the download, unpaused, let it error out and then hit retry and paused immediately. Went back out for a few mins, then hit resume and it worked grand for me.

Downloading...

Waiting....

Waiting...

Add me to the clan when you get a chance Sheehy

You need a social club username. Sign up through the link in my sig and let me your username.

• Advertisement

IrishWolverine request sent there now. Cheers Sheehy

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Eldoco

Anyone else still getting the error?

Lads, does anyone know how to setup the camera so that it switches from fps mode on foot to third person in the car automatically??

IrishWolverine request sent there now. Cheers Sheehy

Invite sent, once you accept you're in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

lost my character, gutted is not the word :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

cadete wrote: »
    lost my character, gutted is not the word :(

How?

Eldoco wrote: »
    Anyone else still getting the error?

Yeah im geting it now. Annoying

Edit: Have it now. It got to 50% a few times and then failed so next time it got to 50 i just paused and unpaused a few times till it started to move again and then the download kicked in. My error was it preparing to download not the actual download. That seems to be going fine. Fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

I created a new PSN account for my PS4 that is different from my PS3 as I wanted a new username, I assume this means I won't get the exclusive content for returning players like hatchet, railgun etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Eldoco

Yeah im geting it now. Annoying

I sat here for 30 mins hitting retry bit it's finally started !! 100mb outta 1gb to go

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

sheehy83 wrote: »
    This one covers all consoles and PC on Boards

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/boards-ie
    Sent a request to invite there dude! RSC name is cournioni :)

Advertisement