Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Crap on Adams, Mod Warning in OP.

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭Dan_Solo

Why dont you at least reply with what was wrong from that post?

Here it is again: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=92732210&postcount=931
    The first thing wrong with it is that, as usual from the SF smear crusaders, not one single thing in it is sourced.
    Now this is all well and good for the golden circle cronies, but not really much use at all in establishing facts.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,439 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Dan_Solo wrote: »
    Rubbish post. Points were all answered elsewhere. Somebody's just having a little cry that their own post didn't get the attention they were sure it deserved.

Pathetic response.

He lied about his brother.
    Wow, fantastically referenced source you've got there! "I said so".

The first thing wrong with it is that, as usual from the SF smear crusaders, not one single thing in it is sourced.
    Now this is all well and good for the golden circle cronies, but not really much use at all in establishing facts.

Aaaaand we're back to CT territory :rolleyes:

Pathetic response.
    And yours is a bit of a chocolate teapot too I'm sorry to report.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭raymon

Just on a side note to the parnell square SF or IRA reps on here.

Before these two boards.ie threads - I had contemplated keeping in mind Sinn Fein for a vote at some stage. I had been somewhat impressed by their balanced and reasonable approach of late.

But in the last couple of days , given the rape victim bashing, leader defending, IRA denying, bile filled bolloksology of the posters on here coupled with the evasive and incoherent radio interviews by Gerry Adams and Peadar Toibin, and the statements and uturn corrections by Pearse and Mary lou - I am repulsed by your party.

These few days have really shown up Sinn Fein for what they are .

Aaaaand we're back to CT territory :rolleyes:
    Aaaand we're back to so naive they think no Irish politician has an agenda territory :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.

raymon wrote: »
    Just on a side note to the parnell square SF or IRA reps on here.

Before these two boards.ie threads - I had contemplated keeping in mind Sinn Fein for a vote at some stage.
    Oh, they're rocketing popularity ratings are in trouble now raymon.
    Yeah, you were going to vote for them. Right. So believable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Creative Juices

Cop out.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭sallymomo

Rubbish post. Points were all answered elsewhere. Somebody's just having a little cry that their own post didn't get the attention they were sure it deserved.

Really? a little cry? Ha, that is just brilliant.
    I'm not worried about my post. I worry for your lack of looking outside the "green" box. These things happened, even GA admitted that he could have done things better in relation to that trial.

You really sum up why there is a dislike of your party and its followers.

Just attack, deny and rubbish what others have to say. Without even backing up your own tales.

• Advertisement

Aaaand we're back to so naive they think no Irish politician has an agenda territory :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.

To coin a favourite phrase of yours these days

Evidence?

sallymomo wrote: »
    I'm not worried about my post. I worry for your lack of looking outside the "green" box. These things happened, even GA admitted that he could have done things better in relation to that trial.
    Not as brilliant as you thanking my post above. Run along and "Remove thanks" there.
    Confused much?

Cop out.
    Now this is really entertaining stuff! Asking for any source at all for a "fact" is a cop out!
    Facts? Evidence? Data? Sure who needs them! "I said so" should be enough for you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,727 ✭✭✭✭Godge

Post number 931, from me. It has been ignored by those who asked for evidence against GA, care to comment on that post?

I don't have an irrational dislike or fear of republicanism. I have friends whose family are members of Sinn Fein. We rarely discuss politics as it turns into what this thread has become. Denial, of everything, by Sinn Fein sympathisers/supporters. Actually, come to think of it, 1 of those I just mentioned is a little less blinkered than the rest. He can see some recent changes within the party that he doesn't agree with.

Me, I don't like liars, child abusers and those who lie to protect child abusers. That's my motivation, not politics.

Don't expect any of them to listen or to respond. They have their fingers in their ears "Na, na, na, can't hear you". Their standard is if there isn't criminal proof the person is innocent.

Charles Haughey was never convicted of anything. He is as innocent of corruption as Gerry Adams is innocent of IRA involvement. O.J. Simpson didn't kill his wife either.

Source for this?

Not as brilliant as you thanking my post above. Run along and "Remove thanks" there.
    Confused much?

Sarcastic thanks, so no, not confused 1 bit

To coin a favourite phrase of yours these days

Evidence?
    Enda meets SF basher ASAP. Anybody else? Nah, not interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

You really sum up why there is a dislike of your party and its followers.

Just attack, deny and rubbish what others have to say. Without even backing up your own tales.

Just post your sources, it's the norm when you make claims. Oh wait, silly me, no sources or proof required on boards.ie when it comes to SF and GA

• Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭raymon

Oh, they're rocketing popularity ratings are in trouble now raymon.
    Yeah, you were going to vote for them. Right. So believable.
    This is exactly the type of arrogant post I am referring to.
    Thanks Dan

Godge wrote: »
    Source for this?
    Same source that has me as part of SF PR or being a republican.
    It's what you're doing here. Enda and Michael's good work.

• Advertisement

So no evidence then? How about evidence of this "golden circle" conspiracy seeing as you keep mentioning it every few posts.

Happyman42 wrote: »
    Just post your sources, it's the norm when you make claims. Oh wait, silly me, no sources or proof required on boards.ie when it comes to SF and GA

So, I can post sources so that you can just rubbish it and say
    "Media Bias towards GA & SF" waaah waaah

Source for all of that. How do you he hasn't met them all in private? How can you prove that Enda hasn't met other survivors of sexual abuse? How do you know they all want to meet him? Where are your sources? When was he convicted of not meeting other survivors? Have you got anything to back this up? Do you have a copy of his diary for the last ten years to prove he hasn't met other abuse survivors? Even if one of them says he hasn't, how do you know they aren't lying?

raymon wrote: »
    This is exactly the type of arrogant post I am referring to.
    Thanks Dan
    Arrogant? I think it's you that's arrogant thinking you were clever enough to convince anybody you were a "lost SF voter".

Same source that has me as part of SF PR or being a republican.
    It's what you're doing here. Enda and Michael's good work.

Happyman has said that he is not a member of SF and has never voted for them in a general election. I accepted his word on that and no longer refer to him as a SF member (SF/IRA apologist is a better description anyway as it refers to what he does).

You have never indicated whether you are a card-carrying member of SF/IRA but you are certainly an apologist.

I would like to know which golden circle you think I am a member of. What source you have for that information etc. Otherwise I think you should withdraw that accusation. FWIW, I voted Green in the local elections, FG in the Euros and I have never been a member nor canvassed nor donated to FG.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

"Media Bias towards GA & SF" waaah waaah
    They're all from the Sindo aren't they eh? :)

Happyman42 wrote: »
    They're all from the Sindo aren't they eh? :)

Source? Evidence? Do you have anything to back this up or are you just making unfounded allegations?

Arrogant? I think it's you that's arrogant thinking you were clever enough to convince anybody you were a "lost SF voter".

Have you got any evidence for this? How do you know that Raymon is not telling the truth? Where is the proof that he is not a "lost SF voter"? Withdraw the accusation that he is not telling the truth. Has he been found arrogant in a court of law?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Red Pepper

I don't know about anyone else but after the antics this week and some of your responses, I would now consider myself a "lost SF voter". I turned a blind eye to the past in recent years and elections but I cant vote for a party led by Adams. His day has come and gone. If you don't believe me, well fine.

• Advertisement

Godge wrote: »
    Source? Evidence? Do you have anything to back this up or are you just making unfounded allegations?
    Surreal. You are asking him to prove these "facts" are from The Independent when the guy who posted them refuses to say where he got them?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement