Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Derek Mooney Show *MOD WARNING IN 1st POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,669 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Qatar, South America :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭kupus

Has everybody in kildare been on the show yet for the quiz?

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Bellerstring

Ha Ha Ha, brilliant piece of humour there from Brenda!!
    Derek was telling a story about an ol dear with a Golf Gti, when Brenda, quick as a flash, interjects with:

"That story reminds me of an old moped I used to own. It went really slow. But it made a big noise. Vrooom."

Silence.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

Oh dear god... that is all...

*shoots own ears off*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Must update Mary O'Rourke watch. Again.

Welcome to the gross generalisation hour, with Marie and Mary :rolleyes:

Brenda, Mary O'Rourke, MLOD, June Rodgers... All we need is that fibre powered oul biddy off the UPC ad, and that would completely the collection of most annoying women in Ireland..

These ould wans drawing obscene salaries and pensions from the taxpayer and now polluting our airwaves as well :mad:

It was "Are You Somebody", you moron.

• Advertisement

Blah-nidge Knee Coffee :rolleyes:

Blathníd should get something done with her personality before her appearance.. Get the bullying gene removed..

Or is this Oliver Callan impersonating Blah-nidge? :D

I've just sent in a text....

"Derek, I always thought that your ex RTE colleague Sheana Keane was a beautiful looking girl... though she looked awful stressed out the last time I saw her on the telly"..

Oh good, I really hope Derek asks him about that very risqué sketch about Rachel Allen.. :D

Oh good, I really hope Derek asks him about that very risqué sketch about Rachel Allen.. :D

The thing that we don't talk about :)

Interesting from Blathnaid there, "everybody is talking about it but it's never mentioned".... Kind of like the way nobody is mentioning the bullying thing with you and Sheana Keane right now...

Blah-nidge actually spoke more than Callan :pac:

3 weeks :eek:

Dear God, could he not have offered it to somebody else.... anybody else.... Was Brian Dowling's phone engaged or something?

Blaithnaid always strikes me as not a particularly nice person who tries very hard to portray herself as being nice.. A bit like meself really..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Blaithnaid always strikes me as not a particularly nice person who tries very hard to portray herself as being nice.. A bit like meself really..

Mixed with another presenter who strikes me as someone who talks down to everyone she is talking to expect both not to get along well.

She's RTE staff. They have to justify her salary. I'd love to know what she does for the other 49 weeks of the year.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,710 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Moderator: There will be no more derisive comments about anyone's sexuality in this thread.

From here on, any incursion on this policy will be an instant week-long ban. A second offence will be a month. A third will be permanent.

My god...I never, ever thought I'd be saying this, but...

BRING BACK BREK!!

They have the internets in Ireland now :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Bellerstring

Byrne standing in for Mooney again...
    Nooooooooo..........!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Robert2012

Derek has been to see Mrs Brownz Boys movie 3 times apparently. This has to be some kind of record, I wouldn't imagine even BOC has seen it 3 times

Edit: And with this post, not a mention of Dereks sexuality, just his taste in movies.

Really looking forward to the coverage of the GAZE festival, starting tomorrow until 5th August, hoping for some good movie suggestions from Derek.

Robert2012 wrote: »
    Derek has been to see Mrs Brownz Boys movie 3 times, apparently, this has to be some kind of record, I wouldn't imagine even BOC has seen it 3 times

I'd imagine that he would have had the whole script written in the same time that it took to watch it three times.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Robert2012

I'd imagine that he would have had the whole script written in the same time that it took to watch it three times.

"RTE, supporting the Arts" ;)

• Advertisement

Am I missing something?

These songs being performed have been on previous 'Mooney Tunes' - why pay money to hear them again?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement