Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Love AJ Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭LOTD

rovert wrote: »
    Fans on Twitter said the arena was really warm.

Yea it could be a range of things, reading things like she had a fit and tons of unconfirmed reports, just hoping she is ok

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Hope thats all it was. Is their another show tomorrow, or is that the end of it?

Sorry tonight is not the last night, tomorrow is the last date of the tour

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

LOTD wrote: »
    Sorry tonight is not the last night, tomorrow is the last date of the tour

Never will I have been so interested in a house show. Hopefully they give her the night off altogether and even let her go home early.

Yeah she fainted from dehydration, that is the word from WWE.com, thank god it's not serious

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭JrdanB

She could be massively overtired, my younger brother suffers from extremely rare fits when he's very tired - and if you see those schedules, they seem to sleep about zero hours per night! It could have simply caught up on her

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Blani

Not surprising with the schedule they're on! The tour started last Wednesday/Thursday and they haven't had a day off since. AJ is doing the UK side of the tour and I know one of the nights they didn't arrive to their hotel until 3/4 am and are up again super early the next morning. WWE should rethink the hectic schedule they're putting the guys through on these tours but it's all about the $$$!

Blani wrote: »
    Not surprising with the schedule they're on! The tour started last Wednesday/Thursday and they haven't had a day off since. AJ is doing the UK side of the tour and I know one of the nights they didn't arrive to their hotel until 3/4 am and are up again super early the next morning. WWE should rethink the hectic schedule they're putting the guys through on these tours but it's all about the $$$!

The thing I don't get is, it's not like they have a small roster. Including NXT they probably have about 70 wrestlers. Considering house shows are usually all matches, why not split them in two like they do in the States? Give everyone every second night off so they can actually enjoy the tour a little. Can't imagine it's much fun for them.

Nothing is going to change in regards of schedule, that's the wrestling lifestyle. Thank god AJ is alright. But it's a machine that won't stop, and yes business is about money. At least the WWE have better policies in place regard talent welfare but wrestling is a hectic job regardless

The thing I don't get is, it's not like they have a small roster. Including NXT they probably have about 70 wrestlers. Considering house shows are usually all matches, why not split them in two like they do in the States? Give everyone every second night off so they can actually enjoy the tour a little. Can't imagine it's much fun for them.

Yeah but I think the main problem and it was highlighted when Punk and Bryan didn't appear in Dublin people were mad, they want to see the top stars, regardless.

Weren't shows cancelled in Spain just because Cena wasn't a guarantee. Also people in the States got refunds because Cena wasn't there, not saying that's right because the card is subject to change.

Can't compare Europe to the states we get them twice a year they get them year round

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Blani

No doubt the job is tough but in regards to the tours, it wouldn't hurt to have a day off after 8/9 days straight.

• Advertisement

LOTD wrote: »
    Yeah but I think the main problem and it was highlighted when Punk and Bryan didn't appear in Dublin people were mad, they want to see the top stars, regardless.

Weren't shows cancelled in Spain just because Cena wasn't a guarantee. Also people in the States got refunds because Cena wasn't there, not saying that's right because the card is subject to change.

Can't compare Europe to the states we get them twice a year they get them year round

Split them properly. Punk and Orton on one, Cena and Bryan on the other, etc.
    No doubt the job is tough but in regards to the tours, it wouldn't hurt to have a day off after 8/9 days straight.

They get Sunday off, well, after an eight hour flight :pac:

Yeah that makes sense, but people want to see all the top wrestlers and get mad when that doesn't happen. Cena and Orton where at Dublin, but people still wanted to see Bryan and Punk.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Jenda

I hope she's eating right.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Punk, Bryan, Orton and Cena on one show and Curtis Axel can headline the other show. Problem solved.:cool:

She ended up wrestling again the very next night. She really needs to take her foot off the accelerator a little. Two big scares in a short period of time now. Unless she is in fact a super hero.
    Rjd2 wrote: »
    Punk, Bryan, Orton and Cena on one show and Curtis Axel can headline the other show. Problem solved.:cool:

Where do you fit JTG in? Can't have one show overloaded!!

BZs39dLCYAA3xO2.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Ok I am going to say it who voted for Big Show :mad:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

GTR63 wrote: »
    Ok I am going to say it who voted for Big Show :mad:

Big Show I guess

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Turbidy did a hottest toys this Christmas piece on this radio show this week. They had some lad on from Smyths I think. He was talking up WWE being big and The Big Show being the hot new thing.

rovert wrote: »
    Turbidy did a hottest toys this Christmas piece on this radio show this week. They had some lad on from Smyths I think. He was talking up WWE being big and The Big Show being the hot new thing.

dave-grohl-meme-generator-oh-god-no-ae6c5e.jpg

Sorry for taking it wildly off topic. Here is a pic of AJ for the sake of it.

slide-aj-lee-cosplay.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

*Pokes head in, finally found a thread for the only woman worth watching in WWE's Division right now, AJ LEE is awesome :D

Went to get an Aj and Kaitlyn pic, clicked on googles AJ and Kaitlyn Fanfiction suggestion to see what that was:

What the hell!

https://m.fanfiction.net/search.php?type=story&ready=1&keywords=Aj+and+kaitlyn

• Registered Users Posts: 23,117 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Went to get an Aj and Kaitlyn pic, clicked on googles AJ and Kaitlyn Fanfiction suggestion to see what that was:

What the hell!

What happens when AJ and Kaitlyn have the drunk night of their lives

Oh internet, you grow stranger by the day.

What the hell!

Kaitlyn's secret by shemalefavorite Kaitlyn wanted to tell AJ her secret

I think I can guess the secret [insert mortified & horrified emoticon]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

What the hell!

and where is the pic you went to get dammit

Sorry here is one

ajkaitlyn.jpg

Arawn wrote: »
    and where is the pic you went to get dammit

457175477.jpg

And another one

Oops you got there first

Officially the longest reigning Divas Champion ever now.

Looking at the Women's title history, barring a loss at a house show or something over the next few days, only Trish Stratus in 2005 will have had a longer reign in the modern era (1993 is before that, AJ was ~6).

If she holds it for another 2 months, she will have not just the longest reign, but the longest time as champion also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,441 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Source

AJ Lee is currently scheduled to return after her upcoming wedding to former WWE Superstar CM Punk, which takes place next month. During her time off, AJ has been moving to Chicago and planning her wedding with Punk.

Advertisement